Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,824 members, 7,972,954 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads (25077 Views)

Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking / Do You Have The New CBN eNaira App, What's Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by nairaman66(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by oluwaseyi1759(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2021
HOLLY GRAM NIGGA ... WHERE ARE YOU
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by atobs4real(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2021
who u help app? they easily know those who used the app but when it comes to distributing funds to less privilege we are not reachable
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Dee60: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Not surprised.

How much have they spent on the project by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by ORIAYO70(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Nackzy:
Very stupid app, there's nothing in this country that can be seamless, imagine downloading the app, filled my information, no space to fill email, but at the end they said my activation link has been sent to my email,

You mean Buhari app..

Both Buhari and Emefiele r set of dumb people

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Elonmuzk(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Nackzy:
Very stupid app, there's nothing in this country that can be seamless, imagine downloading the app, filled my information, no space to fill email, but at the end they said my activation link has been sent to my email,
It uses the email address that's linked to your BVN.

4 Likes

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by catice(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2021
At least something to move money around freely for the bandits! Dumb government.

2 Likes

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Izuchukwu18:
What's the value of this digital currency to naira, because as een the be now,am afraid to be a client to enaira and Nigerian government.

1# = 1enaira

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by ORIAYO70(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Who are fools going to download CBN needless wallet?

I Taya oooo
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Nigerialabalaba: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
dapolaw:
We can never get anything right in this government.... I was surprised when I got a message that a confirmed message will be sent to my email, and I asked myself " when did I give this people my email".

Ordinary app wey everybody dey build and install without issue, e reach Buhari's turn Dem scatter everything.

See as you dey disgrace yourself. Dis one look like he candy crush wey you dey play?

Abeg no include everyone among all of una wey dem swear for not to get anything right. Shiorr
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Livingstone124: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Scam govt with scam app.
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Nackzy:
grin grin
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by ajoyeleke(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Nackzy:

Check d mail associated with ur bank account, dats wia Dey sent mine
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Alfamann: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Fellow Biafrans. You know what to do.
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by wallrichy: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerian Always complain so therefore we ain't bothered one bit. Please read this breaking news by Nigeria Leaders....

It's been officially decided by Buhari government and his cabinet of terrorists that Ransom money and any other inflow from Banditry and Terrorism must always be paid through E-naira system. Also, note that government tax deduction will be done authomatically from the receiving wallet. Please pass and share this important information to the concerned parties of mostly Fulanis and Other Hausa bandits everywhere in the country. By CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Elonmuzk(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2021
The only problem I have with the app is funding it, especially from diaspora. Anything about Nigeria always goes left grin grin
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by rajiedreez: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Nackzy:
but its says the the email was sent to you bvn linked email address.

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Sheriman(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Some Nigerians just wasted their data on a very useless Application.

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by dapolaw(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

See as you dey disgrace yourself. Dis one look like he candy crush wey you dey play?

Abeg no include everyone among all of una wey dem swear for not to get anything right. Shiorr

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by dabonny(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Indeed!! This wallet is easy to use. The issue I think I may likely have with this wallet is the limiter features of send and receive only, I still don't understand how the app is going to work, though it is a new technology which might be updated as new features might get to be added on it with time.

As for those who do not receive the confirmation email, it's likely that you do not link your email with your bank acct details, you can get that corrected by going to your bank, also try and make sure that you make use of the same phone number attached to your BVN while registering for the enaira wallet.
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Silentmoni(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2021
i no kuku fit waste my time and data download dat rubbish wey no dey useful 2me in anyway....as dem don launch am make naira equal dollar nah,confused government!

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Ijaya123: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2021
eNaira is nothing but another bank app owned by the government to generate revenue. No more no less.

What can the eNaira offer that my existing bank app can’t do, even better?

3 Likes

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by dapolaw(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Ode ni bobo Yi sha...

I have shared a screenshot of the wallet so that idiot like you can see, a confirmation email will be sent since 8am and this is 10:34... An app that did not request for my email but telling me a confirmation email will be sent.

Ogbeni you be ode o, abi nah you build the app for them.

Nigerialabalaba:

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by kevoh(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2021
They will definitely have these issues when they hardly did beta testing of the yeye enaira app before launching it.

2 Likes

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Asour: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin
Nigerians never learn....
the day this E-naira go crash ba.... grin

If it's truly an e-naira then it's merely an equivalent of your paper naira. Only a virtual variant.

Consequently there's no 'fall' or rise. It's only
'fluctuates' as the naira does.

2 Likes

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Na normal thing, it’s a new app, bugs will be fixed eventually. I deal with this everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by OrangeX: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Patronize for a good rate!

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Chris525: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Sent to the email linked to your BVN.

Nackzy:

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Bimpe29: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Those who developed the app are not intelligent and verse in app development. My issue has been waiting for the confirmation email but app never requested for my email.
Further attempt to start all over again proved abortive as I was told to contact Support as my BVN has been used multiple times.

1 Like

Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by greatiyk4u(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Me and other good Nigerians
Re: Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads by Johel(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Nackzy:

You are also a mumu for downloading such a stupid app from stupid People...tell me one good purpose of the stupid app??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) / Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira / Ghana’s Central Bank Suspends FX Licenses Of GT Bank And First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.