Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Truth About The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About The Bible (1705 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Truth About The Bible by Trex73(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
Dearest beloved, just like the posters comment, "Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

The whole idea is why the bible, why did the Roman Empire introduce a book now generally known as the Bible, the Romans were pagans, why then accept a religion that belongs to their slaves?.

The whole concept is that they (Romans) know that one day power (political Power) would elude them,and if these elude them what will they hold back on?, @ that particular time a new religion was just on the rising, and they know that if they introduce their own religion the whole world could reject it, and since they are the world power @ that time, they decided to introduce this new religion to the world, so that by these they can still rule the world.

So you see the whole Bible thing is based on political power, the original books were sorted and things were added and things were subtracted.

Now ask yourselves these questions why is the Roman Catholics ways of worship different from others denominations?, and to think that the compilation of the Bible is by them. Why give the world one thing and they practice another?. Why was the book of Enoch not included in the Bible? because it contains names of the fallen Angels (Watchers) that saw that the daughters of men are BEAUtifulllll and decided to marry them, and the names of other Angels that God sent to punish those Angels.

It is generally believed that Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible, but this is false, Enoch wrote about the creation of the world. A lot of books were omitted on purpose for their own selfish interest.

Do you actually think that Moses went up the mountain for 40 days just to get the 10 commandments from God? what else did God tell him,why are these things hidden from us?

Is Jesus Christ truly from the blood line of David? (Judea) , Mary the mother of Jesus was from the tribe of Levi, same as her cousin Elizabeth the mother of John the baptist, Joseph was from the lineage of Judea but he was not the biological father of Jesus, so why refer Jesus as the son of David?

A lot of mysteries are yet to be unearthed, As for me I read and think deeply about the things I read.

SOME BODY GIVE ME A CHEESE BURGER.!!!!!!!!!

That is why these so called ministers of God, prey on peoples intelligent, because some of them know the truth about the Bible and to achieve their selfish aims they go all out to acquire spiritual powers, yet abuse and condemn other beliefs.
Re: The Truth About The Bible by thehomer: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
dabraska:

well, i believe He is a loving and kind, nd perfect God! He knows evrytin bcus He created evrytin

Ok. You believe these things but how did you arrive at this belief? What did you see that made you come to this belief?
Re: The Truth About The Bible by dabraska: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2011
thehomer:

Ok. You believe these things but how did you arrive at this belief? What did you see that made you come to this belief?
wen i jst look at nature nd hw beautiful it is, a human being cannot create dis na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is praying to the dead biblical? / Why Do Muslims Have To Believe These? / Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.