Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,611 members, 7,888,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

Women: Vagina Care & Causes Of Bad Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women: Vagina Care & Causes Of Bad Odour (366 Views)

Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour / Healthy Vagina Care / Vagina Care, Things To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women: Vagina Care & Causes Of Bad Odour by iniante2000(f): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
WOMAN! THOU ARE GREAT.

You Hustle, You Care, You Provide, You Give...

You work so hard and make ends meet...
But sometimes, you do get stressed out!

The stress sometimes causes hormonal changes which in turns affect the healthy state of the vagina!

When You Should Relax And Be Taken Care Of

...Then comes this unpleasant odour from the vagina spoiling the show

Hi baby girl, don't think for a second that you are not putting effort to keep the place clean and pleasant.

You Are Not To Blame But The Change In The pH Value Of The Vagina Due To Many Factors Including Stress

A HEALTHY VAGINA IS ACIDIC IN NATURE COMPARED TO THE SKIN WHICH IS BASIC.

Any activity that triggers the change from the normal pH value which is about 4.4 can results to:
✅ Awful Odour
✅Dryness
✅ Itching, etc

In All Thy Doing Pretty Lady, Ensure To Keep The Acidic Level Of The Vagina Intact!

GOT SOME QUESTIONS?

Dr Iniobong ANTE

Re: Women: Vagina Care & Causes Of Bad Odour by iniante2000(f): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Testimonial

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Last Long During Sex / How To Remove Calcium Deposits From Arteries Naturally / Insane Moment Venom Man Let Himself To Be Bitten by World Deadliest Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.