Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,055 members, 7,977,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:31 PM

Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour (612 Views)

Women: Vagina Care & Causes Of Bad Odour / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by ysgs: 9:00pm On May 29, 2023
Good day. I am here to reveal how i cured my sister body odour. Ingredients are sea salt, castor oil, activated charcoal, yanko, lemon juice You grind the activated charcoal, grind the sea salt together. Mix castor oil and yanko together. Use the activated charcoal and sea salt you mix together to bath with lemon juce with it. Leave it for like 5 to 10 minutes before you wash it away with water. Then use the castor oil you mixed with yanko to rub your whole body. Repeat this up to 3 times consecutively. Bad odour is gone for life. This tested and working. I have also use it to cure up to 6 different peoples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by mbaise1000: 9:47pm On May 29, 2023
Noted

1 Like

Re: Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by ysgs: 6:43pm On May 30, 2023
Interested people may try it. It clear off bad odour
Re: Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by Babakolanut(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Thanks,pls what are the herbs that cure chronic piles? My whatsapp is +2349034612092
Re: Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by ysgs: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Babakolanut:
Thanks,pls what are the herbs that cure chronic piles? My whatsapp is +2349034612092
. Cure for chronic pile available
Re: Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by mysticwarrior(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
ysgs:
. Cure for chronic pile available
get better leaf and scent leaf, squeeze them until it becomes juicy then add water to it and boil for 20 munites, filter the water and drink twice a day, the pile will disappear.
Re: Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by Tohsynetita1: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
what's yanko
Re: Natural Way I Cure My Sister Bad Odour by qtx(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2023
ysgs:
Good day. I am here to reveal how i cured my sister body odour. Ingredients are sea salt, castor oil, activated charcoal, yanko, lemon juice You grind the activated charcoal, grind the sea salt together. Mix castor oil and yanko together. Use the activated charcoal and sea salt you mix together to bath with lemon juce with it. Leave it for like 5 to 10 minutes before you wash it away with water. Then use the castor oil you mixed with yanko to rub your whole body. Repeat this up to 3 times consecutively. Bad odour is gone for life. This tested and working. I have also use it to cure up to 6 different peoples.
nice

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent!pls Help / Do U Want To Wear Clothes 2 Sizes Smaller N Look Perfect. / I Need It Placement In An Hospital In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.