Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? (732 Views)

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? by Fafesot: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Share your experience, have you been warned sternly either by spiritual leaders or seers to stay clear of women so as not to lose what has been destined to be yours, or to achieve some personal goals?
Re: Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? by Mood11: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
The days are so evil that no decent man needs special warnings from spiritualist or an elder to zip up and not frolic upandan with just any woman.
No be all tortor man suppose fork..

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? by goshikid: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bro following so many women when you're broke is a no no for me, most especially if you're still struggling with life. They are going to dry you with their bad behaviours and foolish entitlement mentality. Most especially all those hungry girls where never see shawama and pizza undecided Those ones will just finish you patapata for poverty hand
Re: Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? by Lilsameey: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fafesot:
Share your experience, have you been warned sternly either by spiritual leaders or seers to stay clear of women so as not to lose what has been destined to be yours, or to achieve some personal goals?

,..No one warned me, I warned myself.
Re: Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? by Polynek(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
No one hv ever Tok something like that to me.
The best advice is self advice
Re: Have You Been Warned To Stay Away From Women Before To Achieve Some Things? by SaintBickDig042(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2021
That was in my secondary school... And then I realized it myself and controlled my self during my university days... angry grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Beat Dry Conversations / I Want To Visit Olumo Rock -My Holiday Travels -Share your Experiences / This Yoruba Actress Is The Most Bootylicious Actress In Nollywood (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.