Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,789 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken (19593 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Nnamdi Kanu To Lay Wreath At IPOB Command In Honor Of Commander Ikoson At 7pm / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by BeardedMeat(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
tiswell:
leave his legitimate business out of it.

Face him not his biz
The guy is a simp!
I know how many buhari supporters I have done business here with but that coper benuejosh is just miscapping like the 20yr old he is.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Ovamboland(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...I said it that arresting KANU wont favour the government , because you are creating 2000 kanus it won't be that easy as before ...negotiations won't be possible either !

If elections don't hold, worst case FG will appoint a sole administrator from Borno or Cross River to run the state until your adrenaline rush is over. Las las, you will still beg to hold the elections. Not holding the elections won't remove one day from Buharis presidency neither will it remove one day from Kanu's prison term

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by verybadmouth(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Control structures, i don't understand. Loops or Conditionals? grin grin
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Johncables402: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...I said it that arresting KANU wont favour the government , because you are creating 2000 kanus it won't be that easy like before , the problem is that nnamdi KANU is soft and easy to be accessed..now who will they access? No one , everyone wants guns on his hands for the ultimate libration .
Negotiate with 300 kanus let us see grin grin

The stupid government deserves that . They thought dealing with illiterate bokoharam was a problem, now they will learn what a problem is when they deal with smart and industrious brave Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by BeardedMeat(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

If elections don't hold, worst case FG will appoint a sole administrator from Borno or Cross River to run the state until your adrenaline rush is over. Las las, you will still beg to hold the elections. Not holding the elections won't remove one day from Buharis presidency neither will it remove one day from Kanu's prison term
Layman analogy.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
There was never an organized IPOB armed group. That's the truth and the insecurity in Southeast is a free for all organized at different levels by different aggrieved citizens for different reasons not even related to secession. The one in Imo State for example are mainly groups on vengeance suicidal mission for their siblings killed in cold blood by political players and security agents.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by AsawanaDgreat: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
The prof has said it all
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Ever8090: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...I said it that arresting KANU wont favour the government , because you are creating 2000 kanus it won't be that easy like before , the problem is that nnamdi KANU is soft and easy to be accessed..now who will they access? No one , everyone wants guns on his hands for the ultimate libration .
no one is negotiating with any body and the pains and damage will still rest on a certain people. It is just a matter of time, we will be be having our own North (south) east down here grin
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Which kind marriage come bi this nah.
By force,no negotiations;

How European s underdeveloped Africa
Case study Nigeria; They poisoned Nigeria with the Fulani Caliphate government; easy asses to the looth; neo colonization);
They Fulanis want a caliphate; the west like there political feudalists system ( win! win!!)
The caliphate expliots ;the resources of the indigenous people ;with the help ;shared profits ;with the western operations; the caliphate dont like the host communities; just like the European s dont either; its all about business; get in line or get arrested or killed no question asked;
A sytem where the oppressed cant talk or protect himself and family ;indigenous Nigerians want to renegotiate
If northern Nigeria ; no wan wake up ; if Arewa no wan talk; we in the south ; go ask you;You dey suck my breast flat (all southern resources)?
Crude oil;diaspora remittance 30 billion annually;now E naira;(all to get the southerners wealth) you keep borrowing;where is Zara;s $60 billion looth;what about Abacha s $120;million return looth? But you keep borrowing over $40 billion (you wrote a decree;signed by a few military elites; with no citizens inputs; no citizens signature; no citizens suggestions; but you started with a lie * we they people* you and ;who are the people? Nonsense.
A decree for the elites ;the oppressors (elites= Politicians,religious leaders;ethnic leaders and elites;family members and all benefactors of the business as usual ; but we are on a turning point;this internet generation have waken up ;and this will turn around Africa wheels; the Europeans and American s ; are busy ; cooking and licking there lips; especially America and British the two biggest; arm dealers in the world; to sale guns and amunitions to African's especially Nigeria; ;but my European Friends ; you keep saying to me; that your generation never ;enslaved my poeple;that it was your parent's; and grand parent's that did;if youve changed please help Africa; the people you gave to us as leaders have failed us ; we want to be liberated and take our futures in our hands; Africa is boiling;Our elite class;copy from you ; you are still milking them dry ; Our leaders send ;our resources to you; with;no ;accountability to us the citizens; ;they (elites) stach our incomes in a a seecurity account; our saving s account(state tax account;state income and revenue) with no; accountability whats so ever;you tell me thats classified; who wrote this agreement; nonsense and ingredients;
You kill ,rape ,displace,you slaughter,you mis managed all my resources,my children are poor,99.5 of them have 500,000 naira in there bank accounts(making them ;the capital of poverty in the world)
The 2nd most terrorized country on earth after Afghanistan,they cant protest,or renegotiate there existence;
the laws that ;governs the land (they (citizens) have no say in it ;because you wrote it and signed it; (military junta; officials wrote and signed a decree .
That so call fraudulent decree/ constitution gave you all the power s like a caliphate ;centralized power-the most powerful government in the world thats tyranny;the citizens have no rights ;cant defend themselves or bear arms; our royal leaders ;politicians and religious leaders our elite class ;they all are in your pay roll(loyalty to your caliphate tyranny,not to the people they are meant to serve;they cant say nothing;because any push back you will teach them in the language they will understand-all of them are on your pay roll -No negotiations of deal (business as usual ;slave and master relationship;you send your DSS (Daura secret service) to kill,kidnapp,open up boarders and bring in a terrorists army and launch it on them with no consequences;sometimes you send in some fighter jets ;you shoot at side ;when you kill you confuse us and call it unknown gun men (weve caught two already) every time we kill an unknown gun men and unmasked them they always transform to a #DSS officials,may be your actually killing any elite that opposes or challenges your authorities and atrocities;
Please my fulani brothers and sisters ;we know yall plights ;yall want to be free as well from all this thieves that only want to keep us down ;
We aint got nothing to loose;
We are down;
He that is down fear no fall;
They have milked us dry;
Its finish;
The poverty range is enough;
Its time we all;
Unite (the oppressed);
Just like our oppressors are united;
North/Midwest/South;
Let us unite;
They have divided us enough;
Our tribes aint our weaknesses but our strength;
There is strength in our diversity;
I love one united Nigeria
If we can understand and respect each other's cultural values with a new constitution like a true federalism;same constitution that our founding fathers respectfully drafted before independence;let us go back there;
The Sunday Igbohos;
The Sowores;
The Nnamdi Kanus;
Are born freedom fighters;
We should celebrate them all;
Our generation; owe this moment for a better next generation; this is our generational fight;they want the best; for all of us;
Its time :to have that* conversation *with our elite class / our oppressors;
We have to come to the table;
No sentiment s;
No tribalism;
No religion;
Just free people;
Brave freedom fighters;
Let us renegotiate our existence;
Going forward;
Our life,future in our own hands;
Is that too much to ask;
Our oppressors are united;
Let us unite;
For a better;
Future;
For the future of all Nigerians; or future ;,Biafrans;Oduduwa s;Arewa ;
Let us unite;first and renegotiate our existence with full citizenship rights; a modern society.where justice and fairness shall reign.
Peace.

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by MUHAMUJoko: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
All i can say is prophey muhabastard

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by TemmyT002(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
As long as all the IPOB carry out their purpose of making Biafra a reality.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
... scam that triggers everlasting suffering to ur 30k inconsequential man
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by UbadiliMarshal(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
they will all die miserably. No terrorist will have peace. It won't be well with who ever started IPOB. That terrorist organization.
OH it's u, thought it was human talking...
Anyways we were taught to be nice to animals so I won't be dragged low to ur level, Ur misery will escalate to ur future, for fighting d truth, u will face bitterness from within ur soul, it will haunt all that concerns u negetively and at some point u will remember its only d truth that can set u free.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by gassbee: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you don't have sense,how can you say ESN have killed more people than fulanis herdsmen guy dey think before you talk
who has killed more igbos, herdsmen or Unknown gunmen
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by iscom(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
OK
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by loveth360(f): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
endsarrrs:
Yes he will be jailed. But continue killing your own people and don't cross that line...
Or what will happen.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by cymone3kz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
they will all die miserably. No terrorist will have peace. It won't be well with who ever started IPOB. That terrorist organization.

Abeg, I take God beg you.. remove Benue from your name because the Benue I come from will never be part of your foolishness. Your father is here in IDP camp but you are online attacking gallant Igbos who are taking it upon themselves to fight a good fight of redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Fejoku: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
IPOB will continue to march on and the gate of the terrorist enclave cum shithole will collapse to nothingness. We remain intact and will continue to fight on until we become free of the evil country called Nigeria.
God Bless MNK
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Karlman: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

Prison term?
On what offence exactly?
Stop thinking like Buhari...it always shows lack of knowledge!
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:

People like you are not thinking straight and playing exactly into the hands of the Fulani Oligarchy.

IPOB are burning and killing people in the southeast not Abuja or the North. Almost everyone in the southeast is Igbo, so IPOB is destroying their own kinsmen livelihood by crippling the economy. The Fulani is more that happy to encourage them to continue on this path of self destruction. � �
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by DOTian: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
No! Fraud that is killing his own brothers and sisters all in the South East in the name of IPOB. ESN have killed more people than 'herdsmen' from Mali and Niger.

Unity Beggar!
Stop begging me for Unity..
Have some respect for yourself na..
I'm not your god, stopp begging me to join you in your One Nigeria..
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Blizzy9ja: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
No! Fraud that is killing his own brothers and sisters all in the South East in the name of IPOB. ESN have killed more people than 'herdsmen' from Mali and Niger.
This particular guy... I started noticing your stupidity last night... Guy your brain dey pain you?
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Litmus: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
A problem blacks suffer from is the inability to accept central authority unless that authority is from another race. The statement is simple and deliberately so in order to not loose the central thrust of this observation. This inability to accept or accommodate some current leadership or authority for the successful outcome of future goals can be seen in why the black world, for want of a better term, despise Nigeria and Nigerians; why Democratic processes is problematic in Africa; , why there's a porosity of black run conglomerates; why just as Bokoharam broke up into factions, Ipob will do the same - blacks are automatically antagonistic towards the leadership of other blacks in an organiseation but want to be leaders instead in that organisation even when the lack of their capacity to do so is not only obvious to all but obvious to themselves. They only settle down,follow orders and work hard for the achievement of the goal when whites or none blacks are in charge. Blacks and the rest of the world does not want blacks in positions of power and influence, whether in organizations, groups, spots, politics or as a Nations.

Actually i find this problem to be more pervasive among blacks abroad but not so much in Nigeria, which is one of many reasons Nigeria fascinates me so and fills me with hope. But we suffer from some of it too.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
gassbee:
who has killed more igbos, herdsmen or Unknown gunmen
zoogeria government
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:

What makes you think this govt has any intention of negotiating with 1 talk less 300 Kanus? They will all get the same treatment so long as Buhari is in power.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by JesseJo: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:

If you say IPOB (whether one faction or another) is not responsible for the insecurity in the SE. Then why should the waste time to negotiate with Nnnamdi Kanu in order to curtail the insecurity?
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Misterone: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
taah! if you like create 2million Kanu, you Will not achieve Biafra. you will only be torturing your brothers and sisters, killing and beheading and depriving them of the basic rights to life. marginalization is more deadly when it comes from within. this is why we minorities do not want biafra.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by EmekaA125(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
see small yansh dey shake oooo, imagine someone living at the mercy of herdsmen
The Benue guy forgot so soon that herdsmen had raped and killed hundreds of his useless poor kinsmen grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Misterone: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
DOTian:

Unity Beggar!
Stop begging me for Unity..
Have some respect for yourself na..
I'm not your god, stopp begging me to join you in your One Nigeria..
no one is begging you to join. the thing is you cannot leave. A slave does not have the right to tell his master when to leave.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by EmekaA125(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
I am not creating any problem sir. IPOB is already a problem.
IPOB is a peaceful organization.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by SisterFire(f): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

...Every Igbo is tired of talk and talk biafran fights ...when u do emergency whatever then u call for war and igbos want it done with...
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Newton85: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
Don't mind Jubril jare. Instead of him to negotiate with IPOB to stop killing their fellow Eboes, he's wasting his time detaining Onyendu Ohamadickhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register / Okonjo-iweala Named In N1.17b ‘suspicious’ Transfer / Sunday Igboho Transferred To New Detention Facility In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.