Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,407 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken (19621 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Nnamdi Kanu To Lay Wreath At IPOB Command In Honor Of Commander Ikoson At 7pm / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by benuejosh: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blizzy9ja:
This particular guy... I started noticing your stupidity last night... Guy your brain dey pain you?
for your small mind.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by SultanYoung: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...I said it that arresting KANU wont favour the government , because you are creating 2000 kanus it won't be that easy like before , the problem is that nnamdi KANU is soft and easy to be accessed..now who will they access? No one , everyone wants guns on his hands for the ultimate libration .
Negotiate with 300 kanus let us see grin grin
pray you don't be a victim of stray bullet

2 Likes

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
they will all die miserably. No terrorist will have peace. It won't be well with who ever started IPOB. That terrorist organization.
Head slammer, u dun wake? Boko dun relocate to southern kaduna, let's I forget abeg mak una no finish the grasses

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by SultanYoung: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
like Moha.....
so for your mind you have done the worst abi. Don't worry when we dish it out to you in qual equation.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by powerkey: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Afamed:
The fraud called NNK

MNK YOUR NIGHTMARE.

HE WILL TORMENT YOU TILL YOU COLAPSE.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Jibsy203(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Omenka the Yoruba moslem we all know you as a chief worshipper of a brown teeth Anti-toothpaste vegetable god in bourdillon! grin
Since you served in Benue ( NYSC ) u are now Joshua from Benue ,instead of ismaila from ogbomosho..
grin grin grin
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Ushman333: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Only the miscreants singing "Nnamdi Kanu is our savior" remains grin
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by murphyibiam15(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
osuofia2:

grin
''IPOB should keep the momentum, it is working '' Deji
An afonja yoruba man is now your mentor? How easy is it to deceive some mumu igbos
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Misterone: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Karlman:

Prison term?
On what offence exactly?
Stop thinking like Buhari...it always shows lack of knowledge!
even the armed robber that is caught red handed killing, maiming and raping also pleads not guilty in court. in his minds eye, he does not see his actions as a crime. you don't see what Kanu has done as an offence because you took part in the crime.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by RedishGren: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Write your way into a Million Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling contents for various mediums (e.g., ads, blog posts, newsletters)

• Working with creative team members and other professionals on projects

This opportunity is none like no other and is the perfect solution to financial freedom

Remuneration : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by AutoBodyParts(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
osuofia2:

grin
''IPOB should keep the momentum, it is working '' Deji

I blocked that fool on Facebook and Twitter. I hate seeing his foolish takes
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by ogwumgbe: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
BigSarah:
That's the truth, hard to tell what main goal of IPOB is.

Since there are many IPOB

Your propaganda against IPOB will not work, many factions yet people sit at home, just get out and look for work you perpetually enslaved unity beggar
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Dreadful: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...I said it that arresting KANU wont favour the government , because you are creating 2000 kanus it won't be that easy like before , the problem is that nnamdi KANU is soft and easy to be accessed..now who will they access? No one , everyone wants guns on his hands for the ultimate libration .
Negotiate with 300 kanus let us see grin grin

This was exactly what Odinkalu actually meant.

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Amudeneogu: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
they will all die miserably. No terrorist will have peace. It won't be well with who ever started IPOB. That terrorist organization.
What of bandits and fulani herdsmen, are they still doing their business
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by ANON333: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Same thing happened in 2019. Ipob disenfranchised their members and then declared support for the elections on the eve of election day. How were they now supposed to vote if they had no registered pvcs. This people work against the interest of Igbos I swear.
Guyman02:
He is correct, we have been getting conflicting directives from different spokesmen beyond Emma Powerful. There is the cult groups parading themselves as IPOB and ready to inflict harm on the people and creating a sense of anarchy and fear, causing destruction of lives and property.

The reality is that IPOB wants to make the same mistake which cost MASSOB popularity in the region when they threatened officials conducting Census enumeration, at the end South East was shortchanged and that figure has been maintained till date in the allocation of resources from the Federal government.
Elections will hold and if care is not taken a wrong candidate could be declared as winner if only his supporters come out to vote under the protection of federal forces deployed to the state and lamentation about bad governance will increase
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by ablejesus26(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
God has turned His back on them already, it's just a shame that they can't see it�
You left the business of agitation and dived into intimidation.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Toluwanise247(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
I think you come from north?
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by emilo2bad: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...Omenka the Yoruba moslem we all know you as a chief worshipper of a brown teeth Anti-toothpaste vegetable god in bourdillon! grin
Since you served in Benue ( NYSC ) u are now Joshua from Benue ,instead of ismaila from ogbomosho..
Igbo Catholic, so you just know ipob is business
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by emilo2bad: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
loveth360:
Ipob remains one.
We are not move by Nigeria government tripod and reipob

No election until Kanu is released then we can consider that.
Kanu will not be released and there is going to be a peaceful election in Anambra
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by DOTian: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Misterone:
no one is begging you to join. the thing is you cannot leave. A slave does not have the right to tell his master when to leave.
A slave that is richer than you , lives better than you and tops you in all human development index?
Or are you defining yourself??
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Misterone: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
DOTian:

A slave that is richer than you , lives better than you and tops you in all human development index?
Or are you defining yourself??
pharaoh has learnt his lesson. this time we will not let you go. Nigeria is one indivisible entity. also, the Igbos are not richer or we'll developed than anyone. we are all in the same boat together
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by DOTian: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Misterone:
pharaoh has learnt his lesson. this time we will not let you go. Nigeria is one indivisible entity. also, the Igbos are not richer or we'll developed than anyone. we are all in the same boat together
You will soon vomit Biafra the same way a sturbborn child vomits hot yam..
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by bjtinz: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't understand these IPOb guys. The revelation by Odinkalu should get any right thinking Igboman deeply worried. It's not something to be proud about.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by bjtinz: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
SisterFire:
...I [s]said it that arresting KANU wont favour the government , because you are creating 2000 kanus it won't be that easy like before , the problem is that nnamdi KANU is soft and easy to be accessed..now who will they access? No one , everyone wants guns on his hands for the ultimate libration .
Negotiate with 300 kanus let us see[/s] grin grin

This is not something to be proud about.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by able20(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2021
So that means the Biafra struggle is finished/over already. Ipob is now a cult hijacked by rich Igbo policians.
Those mischievous politicians will make sure Nnamdi kanu dies in prison.
Recruitment of jobless Igbo youths are now the main supporters of IPOB. (Almagiris igbos)
I noticed here in Europe that majority igbos in ipob have since abandoned the group.
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by w25d15w: 3:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Why do I say this? It starts with Luther’s love history. Luther’s real name is Wang Dinggang. His marriage experience is full of exploitation and betrayal. The family conditions are not good. I used the funds given by my girlfriend (wife and has two sons) to start a company. In a Japanese comrade-in-arms’ house, his wife filed for divorce in anger. Of course, Wang wanted to leave the house, because the wrong party was with him. He came out with no money at the time), and later married his current wife Xiao Cai (has two sons).

Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by ofiko123(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2021
How sure are you about this assertion??
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2021
BigSarah:
That's the truth, hard to tell what main goal of IPOB is.

Since there are many IPOB

They were created to make money. The chickens have gone home to roost. These are people that were jealous of mad people like Shekau
Re: Odinkalu: IPOB’s Command, Control Structure Is Broken by Misterone: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2021
DOTian:

You will soon vomit Biafra the same way a sturbborn child vomits hot yam..
like your name implies, you are a DOT. you go nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down / Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.