Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,491 members, 7,947,963 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. (4603 Views)

Biafra National Guard Claims Responsibility For Attack On Abia Police Hqs / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Reactions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Only one of them was killed by the Nigerian soldiers not some, and from the Twitter video it didn't look like they were FLEEING, more like shooting at a designated target with no response... All scripted.

WONDERFUL!

The DSS killed their own people in the thing that they scripted by themselves. Isn't that amazing?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Troops kill Biafra National Guard gunman in Abia

News Agency Of Nigeria
October 29, 2021 9:35 AM

Troops conducting Exercise Golden Dawn in the South East have neutralised one of the Biafran National Guard gunmen who attacked troops’ location at Amaekpu, Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, Army Headquarters says.

The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig.-Gen. Onyema Nwachukwu, said this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

Nwachukwu said the assailants, who were heavily armed and conveyed in several vehicles opened fire on the troops’ location, but were met with stiff resistance by the troops.

He said the troops neutralised one gunman, while others abandoned their vehicles and retreated in disarray with gunshot wounds.

According to him, the troops also recovered a pump action gun, among others.

“While the criminals withdrew, having been overwhelmed, they were promptly intercepted at Eda by troops of Forward Operating Base Ohaozara in Ebonyi State.

“The troops recovered additional three vehicles and apprehended one of the gunmen,” he said.

News Agency Of Nigeria

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/troops-kill-biafra-national-guard-gunman-in-abia/x1jmghe?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2021
BigSarah:
Too much nonsense, obvious that majority of those in charge of the struggle aren't learned enough... Disgrace

How is it possible for them to be "learned enough" when the agitation is being prosecuted almost 100% by illiterate touts, cultists, criminals, rapist, killers etal without the support of the Igbo business, technocratic and political elite?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2021
^^^^

grin "Scripted by criminal group". Were the military in on the script or did you forget that you wrote that it was scripted? (Let's see how he'll shift the goalpost again).
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Ogbeni sorry about the hell that is about to be unleashed on your region, shebi hundreds of dangerous bandits were recently broken out of prison...

That's what's called shifting the goalposts and dropping red herrings. When you can't argue a point, you try to deflect by bringing up something that's unrelated. You've gone from scripted to criminals and now to region. grin

Pray tell, where is my region and how do you know that it is my region?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Igbos, for a long time, will regret opening the gates of hell upon themselves by supporting lawless illiterates, cultists, killers, rapist etal to take the fight violently to those they percieve as their enemies. I.e Buhari and Fulanis.

No sensible group of people empower uncontrollable criminals, lawless killers and anarchists as Igbos have done. These people, now armed, will hold Igbo communities in the SE to ransom for ages. So damn predictable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Dsalvo:
Igbos, for a long time, will regret opening the gates of hell upon themselves by supporting lawless illiterates, cultists, killers, rapist etal to take the fight violently to those they percieve as their enemies. I.e Buhari and Fulanis.

No sensible group of people empower uncontrollable criminals, lawless killers and anarchists as Igbos have done. These people, now armed, will hold Igbo communities in the SE to ransom for ages. So damn predictable.

I predicted this a long time ago, but unfortunately many people are just too damn emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by buckeyemedia: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Coldie:
The ready to fight is by attacking police checkpoint and traders. Why can't u people attack an army base?
Very funny.
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by buckeyemedia: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

Perfect assertions.
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Coconuthead126: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

Pray tell, what region are you from?
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Ogbeni sorry about the hell that is about to be unleashed on your region, shebi hundreds of dangerous bandits were recently broken out of prison...

Lol. Painment. You think Yoruba criminals are insane? Many will flee and disappear or, at worst, go back to crime.

They won't dare join any mad crusade to begin killing and subjugating their fellow Yorubas in Yorubaland. It is the Igbo criminals, mindlessly murderous by nature, who will do that.

Jailbreak is exactly what it is in SW as it is worldwide. I.e fleeing criminals. Nothing more.

It is in the SE alone that jailbreak becomes a recruitment exercise for UGM and IPOB murderers who will then wreak havoc everywhere in the name of 'Biafra agitation'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2021
^^^^^^^

So predictable. grin Thank you for doing exactly what I wanted you to do.

I will be even more appreciative if you can add to the insults.

Goodbye. wink

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Afamed: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Lunatics IPoB. Like Taliban like Boko Haram like Bastard IPoB terrorists
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Pray tell, what region are you from?

What is your business with my region of origin? This is a Nigerian forum not a Biafran
forum or one sympathetic to the violent agitation of IPOB, ESN and IPOB. Nigga bounce abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by IDeyNL: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2021
They should kill them all .

These UGM are really disrupting economic activities in the East. I have never seen someone who resides, work or does business in the east supporting these criminals.

They have prevented Igbos from visiting their homeland.

All those miscreants supporting these UGM criminals don't reside in the East.

Any Igbo supporting these UGM criminals wrecking economic havoc in the east is both foolish and poor.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by buckeyemedia: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Coconuthead126: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

What is your business with my region of origin? This is a Nigerian forum not a Nigeria Forum or one sympathetic to the violent agitation of IPOB, ESN and IPOB. Nigga bounce abeg.
Yoruba pig, I have addressed your stupidity already, worry about your own region and leave us to worry about ours... Kapish?
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by naptu2: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

What is your business with my region of origin? This is a Nigerian forum not a Nigeria Forum or one sympathetic to the violent agitation of IPOB, ESN and IPOB. Nigga bounce abeg.

Please, do not insult him if he insults you. Simply use the report to the moderator button.
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Lol what a dunce, maybe if you were smart enough to follow the trail of my submissions, your stupid self would have caught on to me making my point about these criminal groups in the East been disruptive elements that need to be wiped out, every sane and rational Igbo man wants peace and serenity in the East as it was once before all these UGM madness snowballed into uncontrollable chaos... I don't know what the hell you're yapping about.

Bro stop the dishonest revisionism !!! Are you lot totally without shame? Did we not witness virtually all Igbos egging UGM and ESN on while mocking the Yorubas, when 'the going was good' and it appeared that IPOB and UGM were on top?

Today that the madness of all those illiterate killers is beginning to touch you all personally you want to denounce them.

You Igbos, in your entirety, made these people who they were. Prove me wrong and show the strong and united Igbo condemnation, including your own, when UGM were organizing jailbreak and killings of armed forces personnel without response.

I bet I have set you an impossible task. Yet I can show multiple proof, with many from NL, of Igbos maniacally backing the killings and lawlessness of UGM etal when such was being visited on Nigerian law enforcement personnel alone.

Now the Chicken has come home to roost you want to chase it into the forest. Not possible bro. Make your bed lay in it.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Nonybb: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2021
UMU ILLITERATE IDIOTS. I HATE THIS SHOW OF SHAME BY THIS CHARLATANS AND I WISH THAT THE NIGERIAN SECURITY AGENCY DEALT WITH THESE IDIOTS

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT BRING US SHAME AS IGBO PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by TheWolfen(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
What a disgrace
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by OnyeObodo: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Biafran National Guard is being sponsored by Andy Ubah
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Imustnottalk: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tissaia:
grin I love seeing Sad yeast becoming war zone.... Truly I'm.. love it
before you want war make sure you watch war documentary
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by buckeyemedia: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Yoruba pig, I have addressed your stupidity already, worry about your own region and leave us to worry about ours... Kapish?
Your so called region that the states collects money from Abuja every month to pay your parent’s salaries & pension?
Re: Video Of Biafra National Guard Preparing For War In Anambra. by Ishilove: 1:23am On Oct 30, 2021
naptu2:

WONDERFUL!

The DSS killed their own people in the thing that they scripted by themselves. Isn't that amazing?
They will continue having their ostrich-in-the-sand mentality until it comes to their doorsteps and destroys their doors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Synergy: Kwankwaso Is Meeting Tinubu / "Thank You, Tinubu For Ruining My Barbing Business" Former Yoruba Ronu Laments / I Have No Plans To Leave PDP – Ex-Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Assures Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.