Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship (31191 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Czarina21(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
YOU SURE DO WANT TO MARRY HER but you want to gather aso-ebi squad first.
Okay here's the validation you're looking for:
marry her, let's have peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by kennygee18(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
You are not okay
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by SATANlST: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
una bin ddon break up na. how is that cheating?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Ashirioluwa: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good luck to you
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Oglock(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by joshdeni77(m): 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Maybe Na Libya e go! Or Pakistan Iangry grin grin grin grin
Ahbi Afghanistan
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by joshdeni77(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

You think say e easy? For una minds, once una land abroad, babes dey littered everywhere for una to choose from abi?
Who never go no know!

You say .... Babes wey yapa
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by emmaodet: 2:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Small quarrel
She don carry kpekus give other niggas..

Yo!..
In Nigeria close distance relationships don't work well, Nigerian girls will be still be playing you evil, how much more long distance..

Mehn.. I know it hurts but, you won't see true love from a girl between 18 - 27 years old cos they are on hoe phase..
Their body still they hot
Until they have seen it all and ready to build an empire with a king.

So just calm down, make money

Lol.
Why do we like deceiving ourselves like this nitori Olohun.
A lady that didn’t like or love you between 18-27 of her life (the best part of her life, her prime) but all of a sudden, they will be ready to build an empire with a man when they start depreciating and you call that time Love?
Na waaaaaaa.
No hope for men tbh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by agbonkamen(f): 3:30am On Oct 30, 2021
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by geraldamobi(m): 4:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Mine just happened yesterday, I paid her bride price this year January, traveled to get a better job , came back yesterday night only to find out she has been sleeping with other guy, when I confronted her she agrees that she actually cheated on me, even always bringing the guy to my house and also going to his own house to cook for him

I paid her bride price in full and planning for our wedding this January...
Please advise me
We have dated for over 7 years now ..

My heart is broken �
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by zexy2030(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Beware of people breaking up with other people because of you.

You should not be making marriage plans right now. If I were you, I'd still take my time to study the situation.

3month is a lot of time for her to develop feelings for another nigga and if that nigga is not very serious she may marry you but still have feelings for the brother.

That's a very bad place to be in because you'll be with her physically but emotionally and mentally, she's with that other nigga.

For now, keep marriage a little farther down the road, take a few month and study her. Watch her emotions and feelings towards you and how she talk with the other brother.

Make sure there's no string attached and be absolutely (I repeat, be absolutely) convinced beyond all reasonable doubts that she still loves you and holds you to the same high esteem as before.

Only then should you proceed with marriage plans. Don't take her word at face value, people don't just lose feelings when they want to or when you want them to.

She sleeping with the brother means there's a little feeling there and I bet you, it's not a one-time fling, so why would she cut the nigga off just like that?

Two possibilities: Either she loves you more or you are just the more serious one. Try to find out if it's the former option
he is the more serious one with prospects na
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Oglock(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by zexy2030(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
sundaygray:
Oga you leave woman when dey her prime for 2 years, what did you think was supposed to happen? I no blame her. She had it in her mind that you were broken up and you might not come back for her. No be all of una dey talk say make dem nor take relationship too seriously? grin. I love my girl o but if me or her commot the country, problem don dey. Una for break up officially so that as you come back like this, this information no go affect you. But what do I know. grin
That was the mistake. The new guy would have been the one complaining, not him. Breaking off officially would have been better. He should return without expectations.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by chatinent: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Eyinju112:

We’ve come too far,,, infact in few month we thinking of getting married

Like discussed, please don't make the mistake of mortgaging your happiness for “we have come this far.”
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by KhiaW(f): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Hey you.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by omolasho: 5:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Bro don't mind this fool. Adults don't change,they transform. One thing am sure of is that, if you allow emotions to ride your judgement and you marry this lady, tears, regrets and insecurities awaits you.
chatinent:
Huncle, you separated and the hanty tapped current outside, it's damn legal. She didn't cheat...she owed you no loyalty then. You weren't dating while you separated! Don't get me wrong, I aint taking sides. I also understand some people are notorious for cheating...like na follow-come.

What's cheating is when you both are together.

All you need do is cool down tell am to block off the dude since you are back again.

By the way, I don't support her lying it is her customer. Some lies girls mah dey lie to protect dem current relationship, dem no know say na grenade and when man find out, e fit hard to add up..which breeds suspicion and distrust.

You should be more interested in more important things as you both medical and spiritual compatibility and miscibility.

Make I poke your bubble small..whether you are betrothed, dating, or engaged, you are still single unless you are married. Yes, na me talk am.

Inasmuch as I don't support distant relationships beyond national boundaries at all, if I feel I must leave the country, baba, when I balance in a year or two kindof, I go kuku come marry am...cos the same way you dey feel she fit dey cheat there is the same way she mah go dey feel how you go see all those petite, smirnoff-shaped, rich, and lovely white girls finish come still marry her mbgekishly.

You sef reason am.

This life na balanciaga.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Decolink:
Please I will try to be brief.
I started dating her in 2017,we dated for 3yrs and I traveled outside the country in 2020.
We didn't have any problems and I was serious about getting married to her.
When I was leaving she promised not to have another boyfriend and to wait for me(she is 24). I promised not to disappoint her.
It was going well for sometime until after one year,we had a quarel and separated.

About 3 months ago,we got back together,and she said she was still intact and waiting for me.
We started communicating regularly,but I noticed that each time were talking,she would be receiving calls frequently,after sometime,I confronted her with it,she lied that he was her customer. But I called the guy and found out he is a guy that was chiking her before.
She later admitted that she dated the guy when we had quarels. She also admitted to going to night clubs that period.

I still love her,but I'm pained because she cheated,lied about it and was reluctant about coming out of that relationship.
I'm also thinking of continuing the relationship because I have been outside for 2year now,it happened when we quarelled and she has agreed to stop it.
Nairalanders,do you think I should quit the relationship or go ahead with marriage plans.

According to you, she cheated and lied because you both had issues and you want to continue the relationship and probably go ahead to marry her....
Sheybi you know that there's loads of issues in marriages ba?? Even the best of marritages have issues, so when that time comes, this is the same reason she'll give to you for cheating ba

Follow your heart...
After all, whatever the outcome maybe, I won't follow you to bear it....
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Bigcowhorn: 4:37am On Nov 28, 2021
KhiaW:

Hey you.

What's with the new moniker?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by khia: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

What's with the new moniker?

You can only pm me there. Someone asked for my mail but I was having trouble with it so I created a new one.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Bigcowhorn: 12:49am On Nov 30, 2021
khia:

You can only pm me there. Someone asked for my mail but I was having trouble with it so I created a new one.

KhiaW

Let me guess, the W stands for wonder woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by khia: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

KhiaW

Let me guess, the W stands for wonder woman.
You know it luv. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship by Bigcowhorn: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2021
khia:

You know it luv. cheesy

Shut up sweety!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.