Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,516 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery (1100 Views)

Steps To Have A Safe A Birth Delivery Without Injuries / How I Gave Birth Within 30mins. My Miraculous Birth/delivery Story / My First Experience Taking Weed (Kinda Funny Tho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Dagger111(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Let me go straight to the point. Just short time now, i witnessed a birth delivery for d 1st time in my life. As a medical student, it was fun when the delivering began. The Doc inserted his fingers in-there to check the Cervix (Neck of the Uterus) if it's ready. If was still fun when priming was ongoing, not till dilating started. Seriously, i started vomiting in the theatre and Oga Doctor sent me off with a speech; "This guy can only talk and do paper presentation with lot of cramming, he is a fragile idiot". Doctor! Eyen emi na (Me)?

All i can say is, women are the gods, they are all. I am very sorry for any woman i have ever insulted. You ladies worth all the goodies in life, abeg. Make una 4give me o. lipsrsealed

Doctors in the house, please share your forst experience during birth deliver. tongue
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by dawnomike(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
I never knew I didn't like the sight of too much blood till i saw the amount of blood during a ceaseran section... I'm so glad to be a man.
I still wonder why women still want to give birth to many children even after their childbirth xperience.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
The most annoying thing and disgusting thing about this post is where you said ,"the doctor inserted his fingers " I don't think I'll ever allow that,I'll opt for a female doctor.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by OKOATA(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
The most annoying thing and disgusting thing about this post is where you said ,"the doctor inserted his fingers " I don't think I'll ever allow that,I'll opt for a female doctor.
Haha madam grin
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Dagger111(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

During that time ma, you won't even try choosing who to do the delivery.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by PureNuel: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jejely waiting to hear from the elders
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dagger111:

During that time ma, you won't even try choosing who to do the delivery.
Another annoying part is you and others there to watch,to watch what if I may ask?never never never. I'll prepare and surround myself with female doctors,seriously I can't
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Davash222(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Another annoying part is you and others there to watch,to watch what if I may ask?never never never. I'll prepare and surround myself with female doctors,seriously I can't
So, what's special about that your dilapidated body that you think male doctors will condescend too low to watch?

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
cool
Give your life to Christ so you can make heaven,He's coming soon.#radicalforjesus#
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Dagger111(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

That's why it is called Teaching Hospital. Mainly to teach students while the fees is subsidize to all. If you want privacy, you can kindly go to private hospitals.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dagger111:

That's why it is called Teaching Hospital. Mainly to teach students while the fees is subsidize to all. If you want privacy, you can kindly go to private hospitals.
Better.#radicalforjesus#
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by richmondefosa(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by yomi007k(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

I pity you.

Better carry a female doctor along with you when labour begins.

If you decline me V.E i will send you to another hospital.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
yomi007k:

I pity you.

Better carry a female doctor along with you when labour begins.

If you decline me V.E i will send you to another hospital.

Simple.
It sounds more like sexual molestation to me, I'll be looking forward to female doctors and will never allow any man do that to me all in the name of medical whatever.
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Lidocaine: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
It sounds more like sexual molestation to me, I'll be looking forward to female doctors and will never allow any man do that to me all in the name of medical whatever.

It will surprise to know that a vast majority of gyneacologist are Male.

Most pregnant women I met who came to clinic saying they don't want a male doctor always forget about the gender bias when they are about to deliver and are in distress.

At that moment you just want you nd your baby to be alive.
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lidocaine:

It will surprise to know that a vast majority of gyneacologist are Male.

Most pregnant women I met who came to clinic saying they don't want a male doctor always forget about the gender bias when they are about to deliver and are in distress.

At that moment you just want you nd your baby to be alive.
And after everything the doctor will now be seeing you somehow, like what is she forming, is it not someone I've used my fingers on,eww I swear I can't.
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by yomi007k(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

You are just talking like this because you have not had a serious health condition.

If you continue with this mindset, you will put yourself in trouble because the male doctor is not there to molest you but to help you.

You are the one causing gender bias.

Ask older women what's up.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
yomi007k:

You are just talking like this because you have not had a serious health condition.

If you continue with this mindset, you will put yourself in trouble because the male doctor is not there to molest you but to help you.

You are the one causing gender bias.

Ask older women what's up.
My joy is that we have female doctors, so such thing will never happen
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by yomi007k(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
My joy is that we have female doctors, so such thing will never happen

Amen.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by Dagger111(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
And after everything the doctor will now be seeing you somehow, like what is she forming, is it not someone I've used my fingers on,eww I swear I can't.

You get it wrong, it is not part of medical practice. One won't even think of that Iyaebe. As a medical personnel, you look your patient as one who is ill and needed urgent treatment. As such, you won't have negative thoughts flying your skull.
Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by aysnoopy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

To be honest, u sound like a teenager.
I won't be surprised you're under 16 years of age

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Seeing Birth Delivery by nnennachiji(f): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:

This really sounds childish
No doctor is interested in your vagina
Am a woman and a doctor when I gave birth it was at the hospital I was working and the owner that delivered my baby and he is a man
You must be a child, talking of forming who are you forming for
I am rolling my eyes now
I was the one that circumcised my son , so does it mean I did anything bad to him?
I have conducted countless vagina examinations and deliveries. It’s about the health of the woman and her baby
Grow up this reasoning is really shallow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind The Jade Roller Cancer Warning: Separating Fact From Fiction / Men Beware You Might Be Sitting On Time Bomb With Prostate Condition. / The Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) Health Summit Asaba 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.