Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,399 members, 7,937,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6652 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2011
I have been dating my boyfriend for three years now, Recently, he has been calling his ex (also his first girlfriend) too much. I cant say for sure how long the call has been going on, but i noticed 3weeks ago, he calls her everyday at least twice a day >: He tags her in most of his pictures on facebook too (, I don't like insecure people and i also don't want to come across as being insecure, but really should i see it as being OK?

I once asked or should i say confronted him and he told me she is still his good friend bla bla bla and so i shouldn't get unnecessarily jealous Moreover i wouldnt be the one to dictate who he calls or not, I haven't addressed the issue further since then, but really I'm not comfortable with it sad

I have an ex too and we do communicate once a while,but mostly through facebook,

What do you guys think? undecided
Re: ... by deniyor: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2011
Your relationship probably isn't satisfying him and he is comparing what could have been compared with his former relationship. Hence his running to his ex. You should both work on whats going on btw you two b4 it becomes you three.
Re: ... by tunnytox(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2011
There's a fire on the mountain undecided undecided
Re: ... by Jeovy(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2011
run run run
Re: ... by Mcleo007(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2011
This is the problem I have with this whole jibe of being friends with an ex. Its BS! It doesn't make meaning, to be very honest.
Re: ... by sexylogan(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
his ex chic wants to do welcome bak and it seems ur guy enjoyed that network. Better upgrade urs to 3G.
Re: ... by Godmother(f): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
Its obvious your bf is still carrying a soft spot for his ex. There really is fire on the mountain
Re: ... by Greencat(f): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2011
Thats a tough one gal, u might need to let go of your bf eventually. Dude still got a thing for his ex. U dont wana be the rebound
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
Mcleo007:

This is the problem I have with this whole jibe of being friends with an ex. Its BS! It doesn't make meaning, to be very honest.

I sincerely dont get that kind of friendship NOW with an ex of over 5 years undecided

It annoys me more because i know the girl (not personally though), They broke up cos he caught her pants down with another guy, according to what he told me then, so i just wonder what could still interest him in her, I'm not against being friends with your ex, but definitely not a close one,
Re: ... by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2011
judging frm my view, y wud i be talkn to my ex for dat long, if not dat its ida we are talkn bout wat went wrong wen we were dating and prolly myt get back togeda, *unda probability dat ur bf fnks d same way*
jus play ur kards ryt
Re: ... by seal777(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2011
Get ur minds at rest and wait till he tell you he is no longer interested in the relationship.

beat him to his game by telling him you are no longer interested in the relationship, the shock will be very minimal to bear for you if you adopt this method.
Re: ... by Mynd44: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
Delete her number on his phone, remove her as his FB friend treathen to break her jaw and this one is very important prepare to be the EX
Re: ... by 190: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
That is what happens when you date KIDs as Boyfriends

Smh undecided
Re: ... by Omolola1(f): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2011
Poster

The end is near, RUN!
Re: ... by Tiana155(f): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
tell him to stop. or else you are out kiss
Re: ... by 190: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2011
Omolola1:

Poster

The end is near, RUN!
undecided undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2011
U are rt to be uncomfortable with him calling her twice a day.talk to him abt it from there u will be able to tell what next to do.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2011
190:

That is what happens when you date KIDs as Boyfriends

Smh undecided

Ya sick! angry angry angry angry angry

I'm not joking joooo!

Mynd_44:

Delete her number on his phone, remove her as his FB friend treathen to break her jaw and this one is very important prepare to be the EX

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ... by coogar: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
bhusayor:

I have been dating my boyfriend for three years now, Recently, he has been calling his ex (also his first girlfriend) too much. I cant say for sure how long the call has been going on, but i noticed 3weeks ago, he calls her everyday at least twice a day >: He tags her in most of his pictures on facebook too (, I don't like insecure people and i also don't want to come across as being insecure, but really should i see it as being OK?

I once asked or should i say confronted him and he told me she is still his good friend bla bla bla and so i shouldn't get unnecessarily jealous Moreover i wouldnt be the one to dictate who he calls or not, I haven't addressed the issue further since then, but really I'm not comfortable with it sad

I have an ex too and we do communicate once a while,but mostly through facebook,

What do you guys think? undecided

start calling your ex 5 times a day as well. . . . .
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^^lol, actually tot of that to just to get back at him and make him understand, but the idea totally sucks, considering the kind of ex i have,
Re: ... by olatunjin(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
i will advice you to quit cus there is fire on the mountain,what are they discusing if not coming back as boyfriend and girlfriend again.run my dear
Re: ... by coogar: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2011
bhusayor:

^^^lol, actually tot of that to just to get back at him and make him understand, but the idea totally sucks, considering the kind of ex i have,

start calling any guy. . . . .tell your boy/f he is your ex if he demands to know who the person is.
Re: ... by Ranoscky(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
You can also start by callin ME.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^^lol, lets go there!

coogar:

start calling any guy. . . . .tell your boy/f he is your ex if he demands to know who the person is.

seriously, i wish i cud, but dont want to

Wouldn't even sweat it if it d relationship was just six months, would have backed out, but almost three years? hmmmn
Re: ... by 190: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
SMH

He's obviously tired undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^
Re: ... by 190: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: ... by dsgirl: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
I think you need to talk to him again that you are not comfortable with what is going on. If he refuses to change, I think you have a decision to make, either to remain or drop out of the 3 years relationship. Shikena.
Re: ... by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
What exactly does he discuss with his ex that requires calling twice a day? Are they doing business together or what? I subscribe to being friends with an ex but some handshakes are beyond the elbow and this one of them.

I would advise you to show signs of cooling off this relationship because this guy seems to have eyes outside. If he sees a cool off and doesn't respond then you know it's bye bye birdie! A sensible person will realise his mistake and correct it. Lets hope he is sensible.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
goddamn, look at the answers from all these insecure people in here. . . . . .amazing!!!!!

@poster
so are you saying that talking to an ex is wrong in your world?! if it is then i suggest you be an adult and simply sit down with him and tell him about your INSECURITIES. if he doesnt want to change his lifestyle then move on with your merry life.

funny how you expect him to not have a friendly r/ship with his ex simply because YOU dont have one with yours?! how selfish of you to even think like that?

the fact that you dont even give him the benefit of the doubt (aka TRUST) and automatically see wrong in his doings is alarming.
listen to yourself, even talking of ¨thinking of getting back at him¨ without any single proof of wrong doing. oh lawd!whats next?! he should delete everyone´s number on his phone but yours?!
Re: ... by Nekai(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
Calling her twice every day is really excessive.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^^imagine if they´ve entered into some business deal together and he calls twice a day to check on his investment OR BETTER he calls her because her parent died, thus to comfort her because she is suicidal or may hurt herself?

unless she has any reason to believe foul play, she shouldnt automatically see wrong in his actions.
if she has such a problem with him communicating with his ex then she should simply TELL HIM. et voila!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Of The First Ever 'most Beautiful Vagina Contest' Announced / How Much Do You Spend After Having Sex With Your Girlfriend? / I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.