Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6620 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
I totally disagree with the poster telling u to step up your game by cooking more for him and offering him more rounds of sex etc.My dear,those acts won't help your cause much if he already has a game-plan about how and when to leave u,u will only be satisfying him lustfully(talking abt taking advantage of some1) while his love his somewhere else.I would advice u get to seat him down and get to av a heart-to-heart discussion with him,considering the number of years u pple av bin in the relationship he shld be willing to listen and when u avin such discussion try as much as not to attack him or his personality just the problem.also,make it clear ow u uncomfortable with what happening regarding the frequent kalls to his ex, truly,if he loves u and values your love for him so much I can assure u he would make amends but if he doesn't bulge then maybe u av to consider oda options, There is no point den holding den but this should be ur last resort, All the best,
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
Tanx, kafanchan smiley

Please whats with this new 'like' button? I hope the topic wont be linked with facebook undecided embarassed
Re: ... by Doge: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ur boy is confused and dear,a confuse fella can go kaaboom anytym. If he is nt satisfy wit wat eva u guys share,bt stil care abt u,den he shld b spending tym try2wok tins out wit u and nt rekindling hold flames. All dis talk of we-ar-stil-best-of-friends is strategy.girl if u respect urself act first b4 its2late.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2011
@Lord Reed and Honeric
we all know how some babes mind change as soon as a man makes a little bit of cash so as i said earlier: he may be in some kind of business deal and conceal it from his babe (to keep the peace in his home and wallet) lol!

now, seriously: if this woman asked and he said nothing is happening(aka she is his good friend) THEN that should have been the end of the story OR she should have voiced her concerns (thats what normal people do), but instead, this woman is dragging the matter with suspicions and complete lack of trust, which HE has no idea about.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Lord Reed and Honeric
we all know how some babes mind change as soon as a man makes a little bit of cash so as i said earlier: he may be in some kind of business deal and conceal it from his babe (to keep the peace in his home and wallet) lol!

now, seriously: if this woman asked and he said nothing is happening(aka she is his good friend) THEN that should have been the end of the story OR she should have voiced her concerns (thats what normal people do), but instead, this woman is dragging the matter with suspicions and complete lack of trust, which HE has no idea about.

please get real bro, whats with the business deal you keep talking about

, and o yeah I'm VERY NORMAL cheesy, that's why I'm bothered
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2011
bhusayor:

please get real bro, whats with the business deal you keep talking about

, and o yeah I'm VERY NORMAL cheesy, that's why I'm bothered

then talk to HIM directly about it rather than coming to NL.
Re: ... by Nekai(f): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
bhusayor:

Tanx, kafanchan smiley

Please whats with this new 'like' button? I hope the topic wont be linked with facebook undecided embarassed

I'm not too partial to it myself. Especially when I have to navigate around it at the end of every post.

@Topic, I still communicate with my ex, but I woudn't start talking to him twice a day for a whole month. He can't be silly enough to think that his ex doesn't want him, and if he knows she does he needs to find other friends to talk to twice a day. Your bf may not be cheating but he is playing a cat and mouse game right under your nose.

Find one of your ex boyfriends, talk to him about the situation, chat with him twice a day and see how your bf reacts. He may just be oblivious to how it feels from your point of view. Since he thinks that there's nothing wrong with it, show him how it feels and he may have a change of heart.
Re: ... by Skii(m): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2011
@Poster

you are in final year?and you saw his call log when he came to visit you in school?

I am assuming you are in a hostel in a far off place

if thats the case, God knows what he is doing and how far he has gone with his ex(s)

bottom line, start getting ready to move on

word
Re: ... by AugustusA1(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2011
@Bhusayor,sincerely pls believe me things might seems different than d way they look.But that's not withstanding i ll lyk to share mine wit u.I also did same wit lyk yr guy,call my ex,talk on 2go,facebook etc and i later found out that i started develop interest in my-ex g and this made me reduce d way i call my own girl.Though i thot its very unfair and i decided to act quickly.So i think there's fire on d mountain don't b deceived.Confront yr guy now or start preparing for a welcom back party,
Re: ... by AugustusA1(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2011
@Bhusayor,one other thing u must do is to make him(yr boyfriend) understand while things of d past should be left in d past.Make him feel if he's in yr shoes dats if he gat conscience shall o o.Best of luck,
Re: ... by Saraha1(f): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2011
Na wa oh.May God save us from these ex issue.
Re: ... by Pageup1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
I have an ex too and we do communicate once a while,but mostly through facebook,

Rolling on the floor and laughing my ass off grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He comm wit his ex and you comm.witl ur ex, who is fooling who? angry

Infact, call ur ex, ex,ex . .am sure he will change tongue
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^^ you dont make any sense bro,

try and comprehend the whole post before typing trash next time cool
Re: ... by 190: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sarah a:

Na wa oh.May God save us from these ex issue.

This one don fear grin grin
Re: ... by Rocktation(f): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
Buhsayor, please stamp your feet and tell him to STOP calling his ex. And FOREVER too! Buddy buddy relationships after intimate ones are total horse s.h**t, believe me. You should trust your intuitions.
Re: ... by ronkebp(f): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
My dear, that is nonsense, it simply means he still loves his ex, I can understand once or twice, but when it becomes the status quo then there is a problem, I had a boyfriend once, that not only did he call his ex, but one day he came over to see me at Ibadan from Port, , And his ex was living in Ib then, so We were in an eatery one day and the girl came over to meet us there, from their conversation they had met the night before, my dear I no need to wait now I carry my legs instanta oo commot for there, he was running after me like a fool, but that was it, it was OVER!!!!!!I saw it as the height of total disrespect.
Re: ... by MrInfo1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
ronkebp:

My dear, that is nonsense, it simply means he still loves his ex, I can understand once or twice, but when it becomes the status quo then there is a problem, I had a boyfriend once, that not only did he call his ex, but one day he came over to see me at Ibadan from Port, , And his ex was living in Ib then, so We were in an eatery one day and the girl came over to meet us there, from their conversation they had met the night before, my dear I no need to wait now I carry my legs instanta oo commot for there, he was running after me like a fool, but that was it, it was OVER!!!!!!I saw it as the height of total disrespect.

Word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop / When Your Partner Dumps You At The Eleventh Hour... / Hottest Couples On Nairaland (romanceland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.