Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,007 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

Confusion; Should I Tell My Girl Friend Or Not!!!!!!!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Confusion; Should I Tell My Girl Friend Or Not!!!!!!!!!! (415 Views)

Friend Or Foe: Episode 2 / Friend Or Foe by Oduniyi Olajide David / Friend Or Foe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusion; Should I Tell My Girl Friend Or Not!!!!!!!!!! by Ochari: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Don’t Tell My Boyfriend Else I Will Commit Suicide……….

Hello Felicians , I’m the guy who actually talked about me and boo having sex twice everyday and now wanna increase to three x nu! Anonymous as usual! My gf’s step sis who is two years older than her called me yesterday evening for a discussion regarding my relationship with her step sister. I heeded the invite and made it there on time to actually know what she got to say. Upon my arrival, I noticed a different arrangement. Ceres drink, jolof rice and grilled chicken with grilled sausages on the side. I was a bit stupefied because I wasn’t expecting that kind of arrangement for an intense discussion regarding a step sibling . I blinked it off and she invited me in. She lives alone and I must say, she’s doing well financially. So after honoring her invite, she asked how things were between her step sister and myself. She seemed well informed about everything so there was no reason at all for me to beat about the bush. I told her everything and she wasn’t really stunned since her sis had already spilled everything off. I didn’t like it because I felt betrayed in the first place since Continue Reading.....
https://felicitygists.com/confusion-should-i-tell-my-girl-friend-or-not/
Re: Confusion; Should I Tell My Girl Friend Or Not!!!!!!!!!! by Simdyofficial(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
If we are married ,Don't tell me.. Its normal. We all fvck up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Ijare / Only Technical Writers Needed(seo, SERPS) / Early Morning Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.