Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,165 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja (34304 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by nairavsdollars(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Where is Malami?
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Newyorkitis(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Where is North Korea when you need Kim Jong II?
Missile testing ground, maybe.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Matters arising
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
It doesn't matter what anybody says, PDP and APC are two parallel lines that can never meet.

If only we can return PDP to power, we will see a better Nigeria.

May it not be well with APC.
With Bubu
With all zombies of APC.
Thunder scatter you all into desolation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Easylifelomo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok,
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Same old politicians.... APC and PDP are the same..... Nigerians will again be faced between the devil and the deep blue sea in 2023.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by descarado: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
They always remember women when it's time to cast vote.
See them, men without balls that have crippled Nigeria. Men that can't challenge their fellow men outside Nigeria. Men that can't beat their chest in the committee of nations. Men that are intimidated by fellow men outside Nigeria and some parts of Nigeria.
They only come awake when they see women.

Very weak men. Very incompetent.
Even in some patriarchal societies, they still develop but here, I don't know if it's self hate that's their problem or Nigerian women.

You wanna see a progressive society, look at how they treat their women and children.
From the countries we all dream to live to the ones we are rushing to. Check out how they treat their women and children and see how progressive they are.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by gmo10(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Behold the time they all wait for; a time when looted funds will be freely and effortlessly shared to the unconsigned and greedy delegates, So many rich men will be made today from that convention. They don't care who is voted in but who's bribing the most. Political conventions in Nigeria is the genesis of bad leadership and governance herein.
'The country's bad' will still be in the lips of the common man as long as these gatherings are not abated or redefined.
Plan B is the surest way to go. Abeg lemme Goan watch the demolition of Sours jare.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by bluefilm: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Papa Deceiving Pikin
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by discusant: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
If PDP plays its cards well, chooses g be

a presidential candidate from the south, it must win the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by wolesmile(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
They've started gathering again...

The wolves, to devour.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by farouk2much(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
My beloved party

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Ofiadiegwu: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Sebastine1994 post=107190710]Ok...Let's settle this Once & for All!
Like for PDP
Shares for APC[/quo
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by sweerychick(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chynwe:
I am just feeding my eyes with colorful pics.
If PDP had done well when they were in power,this 'disaster' called APC would not have been anywhere close to power.The country keeps detoriating each day.The more I look into the future of this country, the more confused and hopeless I become.The only word that rings in my ear is ''JAPA''.
PDP needs to go on their knees and ask Nigeria for forgiveness of 16 wasted years. After then ,they can come up will plans of making this country better place through effective leadership
PDP did well, its the disasters in APC that gave PDP a bad name, that is why they all ran outta PDP to form APC.. As u can see

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by RodgersAkpafu: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hemanwel:
One of the political parties that have inflicted untold hardship on the citizens of Nigeria.

In a saner society, both the APC and the PDP would have become history in our political space. But because we (Nigerians) deserve the leaders we get, we seem not to be looking beyond these two come 2023.

Quite pathetic and unfortunate!

As for me and my household, it's Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for President! Anything short of this, count us out of the voting process.

Right
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by jimtemi1: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
B3sty:
Ok...Let's settle this Once & for All!
Like for PDP
Shares for APC
lol I see more PDP likes, u no want change again? U never see anything 2023still far o buckle ur shoes , when next u hear change u go carry ur head run commot
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by RodgersAkpafu: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
descarado:
They always remember women when it's time to cast vote.
See them, men without balls that have crippled Nigeria. Men that can't challenge their fellow men outside Nigeria. Men that can't beat their chest in the committee of nations. Men that are intimidated by fellow men outside Nigeria and some parts of Nigeria.
They only come awake when they see women.

Very weak men. Very incompetent.
Even in some patriarchal societies, they still develop but here, I don't know if it's self hate that's their problem or Nigerian women.

You wanna see a progressive society, look at how they treat their women and children.
From the countries we all dream to live to the ones we are rushing to. Check out how they treat their women and children and see how progressive they are.
I really dont know what to make of this post
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Latakia(f): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
And Jonathan snub the convention and headed to Kenya to help the federal government get more evidence which will be use to send the supleme leada to 89 years in one of the northeastern states prison so as to avoid IPOB prison break.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Winterex: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Freebirs:
U mean former looters convention wink

They are all in your APC party. Are you from moon

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
See eagle square. Who win contract to sew clothes na i dey feel now no b d mumu thing Dem dey do there
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Alabule: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
tutudesz:
By the end of the day, 20-30% of them will start planning to decamp to APC grin while 20% will go on Political vacation grin while 10% will start court case grin

Very right! Very Apt.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Alabule: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
tutudesz:
By the end of the day, 20-30% of them will start planning to decamp to APC grin while 20% will go on Political vacation grin while 10% will start court case grin

Very right. Very Apt.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Sholaco: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Look how hungry those delegates look cry cry cry. Na wa o
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by rayvelez(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dollar’s will rain in here tonight
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by joyandfaith: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:
A man who has slept with a woman who is not his wife is a curse to his children: born and unborn.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by galaxy2020(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please we want mostly young and new faces. No more the old politicians.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by ubongdo33: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
I see chaos after the convention this i have seen.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by galaxy2020(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
The demonic party from hell will not like this... grin
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by objobj: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
I can't imagine it PDP that us struggling like this
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by DOTian: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Atleast they look like human beings.
Not the other one whose conventions look like a gathering of vultures..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by NoSentiment: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
All I am seeing are burukutu-drinking and do-eating yeastners dilating their eyeballs like cats on hot bricks.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by iLiquidator: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chynwe:
I am just feeding my eyes with colorful pics.
If PDP had done well when they were in power,this 'disaster' called APC would not have been anywhere close to power.The country keeps detoriating each day.The more I look into the future of this country, the more confused and hopeless I become.The only word that rings in my ear is ''JAPA''.
PDP needs to go on their knees and ask Nigeria for forgiveness of 16 wasted years. After then ,they can come up will plans of making this country better place through effective leadership
It seems you have forgotten that we are recycling our politicians. More than half of these APC members were PDP members.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Edo Election By Two Weeks / FG To Sell Oil In Naira To Dangote Refinery / Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.