Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja (34288 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by tope777(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Either we like it or not PDP get more structure than APC, remove Buhari and Tinubu from APC today and there will be no Party again.

2023 will be interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by rickyrex(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Useless party of tax collectors, miscreants, wailers ,brassieres, looters, boko haram, bandits, endsars hoodlums, and IPOB terrorists
buhari has really got u angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by hibeebeeking: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Watin concern me. PVC I no get. Politician can never see white and call it white, they will rather call it black. The constitution we are operating favour the politicians a lot.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Theoarhics: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Very decent looking criminals unlike the demonic, dirty , lying, furstrating hippocratic , looting machine called APC.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Yankee101: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Take over begins
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by aviara: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
God bless PDP. Pls God should use this party to save and rescue Nigeria from the hands of Buhari, Osibanjo and the other clueless members of the evil party called APC

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by aviara: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
PDP....power to the people, loot to the politicians

APC.....power to the govt, looting to the politicians, lying, inflation and frustration to the people
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by bobowaja(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Ok...Let's settle this Once & for All!
Like for PDP
Shares for APC
Una don start Una online voting again only to lose on election Day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Unlettered: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chynwe:
I am just feeding my eyes with colorful pics.
If PDP had done well when they were in power,this 'disaster' called APC would not have been anywhere close to power.The country keeps detoriating each day.The more I look into the future of this country, the more confused and hopeless I become.The only word that rings in my ear is ''JAPA''.
PDP needs to go on their knees and ask Nigeria for forgiveness of 16 wasted years. After then ,they can come up will plans of making this country better place through effective leadership

You still dont understand politics from the few words you stated. In this era, can you name what the difference between apc and pdp? The only difference is in their name. Aside that everything is same from people to mantra.

Pdp caused everything, so saying they should kneel and beg is just you trying to confuse yourself.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by bobowaja(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chynwe:
If PDP had done well when they were in power,this 'disaster' called APC would not have been anywhere close to power.The country keeps detoriating each day.The more I look into the future of this country, the more confused and hopeless I become.The only word that rings in my ear is ''JAPA''.
PDP needs to go on their knees and ask Nigeria for forgiveness of 16 wasted years. After then ,they can come up will plans of making this country better place through effective leadership
PDP can't do anything for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by danilmo: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
jimtemi1:
lol I see more PDP likes, u no want change again? U never see anything 2023still far o buckle ur shoes , when next u hear change u go carry ur head run commot

As usual. Get more like on nairaland, loose woefully on poll. cheesy
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by B3sty(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
jimtemi1:
lol I see more PDP likes, u no want change again? U never see anything 2023still far o buckle ur shoes , when next u hear change u go carry ur head run commot
Hahaha... We don't need Change again... The Question we should has asked was "What Kind of Change were they talking about?"
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Bimpe29: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Like for PDP
Shares for APC
Unfortunately, the main elections are not won on internet.
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by duke24: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Looters Convention
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Opena: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Bamzyriches451: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Like for PDP
Shares for APC
I no dey like or share anything, all of them na thieves
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Aifysmart: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chynwe:
"If PDP had done well... " that is to say PDP was also a disaster then. We won't permit that disaster again
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by EmekaA125(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Useless party of tax collectors, miscreants, wailers ,brassieres, looters, boko haram, bandits, endsars hoodlums, and IPOB terrorists
Ezi
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Hakeem3(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
OEPHIUS:
#PDPNationalConvention #Abuja2021

The stage is set for the National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as Enugu State delegates continue to arrive the Eagle Square, Abuja, venue of the all embracing party event where a new National Leadership of the Party will be elected.

The leader of the PDP in #Enugu State and South East geo-political zone, His Excellency, #Governor
Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi is expected to arrive the venue any moment from now...

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

A party that could not carry out it’s duty as an opposition, a party that’s been literally silent since their loss as the ruling party in the 2015 general election, a party that cannot check and balance and constructively criticize the ills and woes of the leading All Progressive congress, is not worthy and cannot move this nation forward. Nigeria deserves better. #iRiseuP4aBetterNigeria
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by Germi9: 2:07am On Oct 31, 2021
PDP got style.. unlike the other Party
Re: Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja by ceematics: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Lagos State Government Replaces Manhole Covers On Eko Bridge / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.