Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,013 members, 7,933,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces (9831 Views)

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by powerkey: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tinubu doesn't want one Nigeria.

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Racoon(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
The truth can never be suppressed.Let this liability continue to deceive himself.Woe unto Nigerians that will line up for this catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Moferere:

I know you won't be able to answer me. You have ran out of words.
Typical Illiterate People of Biafra undecided
If telling the obvious truth makes me Biafra according to you, then it's ok
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Moferere: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If telling the obvious truth Biafra makes me Biafra according to you, then it's ok

Am I new here?
I know you very well
You are known for your lies, incendiary and stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Moferere:

Am I new here?
I know you very well
You are known for your lies, incendiary and stupidity.
Video don't lie

My last reply to your nonsense

You guys are doing a terrible job for Tinubu
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nigerialabalaba: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:

Video don't lie

Who go believe Omo ibo wey be impostor of Lagos Princes? You and ur video na scam .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by techWriter3: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
The Op been psychological matters. He's not normal.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Who go believe Omo ibo wey be impostor of Lagos Princes? You and ur video na scam .
Your tears give me joy and I go continue dey pepper you with the truth so you could cry more and more and more
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nigerialabalaba: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:

Your tears give me joy and I go continue dey pepper you with the truth so you could cry more and more and more
Omo ibo, I dey cry for you ni by d time dem pick you up as a confam impostor

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Omo ibo, I dey cry for you ni by d time dem pick you up as a confam impostor
Get a new brain grin

You dey make me laugh
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nigerialabalaba: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:

Get a new brain grin

You dey make me laugh
Omo ibo and IPOB terrorist, no lele. I dey watch you nau

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Omo ibo, no lele. I dey watch you nau
Anybody wey talk truth is Igbo to you
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nigerialabalaba: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:

Anybody wey talk truth is Igbo to you
Omo ibo, kwantinu sey.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo ibo, kwantinu sey.
See this comment o

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nigerialabalaba: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:

See this comment o

grin grin grin
akukor
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Sonyboom765: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Your papa wey be hopeless fool. Bro make we talk about beta people, even u self no say your papa na disgrace to you n himself.

PrinceOfLagos:

My papa no dey leap walk like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Sonyboom765: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pls clarify Nigerians n Biafrans like you.
PrinceOfLagos:

Not hating just stating how Nigerians see Tinubu
And why they don't want him to be president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Your papa wey be hopeless fool. Bro make we talk about beta people, even u self no say your papa na disgrace to you n himself.

Cry cry baby grin
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Sonyboom765: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
More like lunatics from biafra.
Moferere:

I know you won't be able to answer me. You have ran out of words.
Typical Illiterate People of Biafra undecided

PrinceOfLagos post=107193210:

Another rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
You APC urchins can abuse me all you want for spilling the bitter truth

I won't stop exposing this old man
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by BlackPantherxXx: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
They destroyed PrinceOfLagos fragile psyche here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
It is now obvious that Nigerians don't want tinubu to lead them in 2023
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by DriverX: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
At least, Nigeria will have its first physically challenged plesiden

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
DriverX:
At least, Nigeria will have its first physically challenged plesiden
Physically challenged president ke

Chei grin
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My papa no dey leap walk like Tinubu

One thing Unites you IPOBians. Whether Lagos IPOBians, like you, or Ebony IPObians your common denominator is immaturity and unseriousness as a people.

When have you personally ever passionately spoken for a candidate you want to be President considering your unserious self even has one?

Instead everything is about demonizing Tinubu.

Obama, even if inadvertently, was talking about Igbos when he said, while campaigning to be President that "those (Igbos) who have no record to run on try to portray the other guy (Tinubu and Yorubas) as someone to run away from".

That is all you Igbos are doing. No Igbo candidates to present or get behind, because you know they are all inconsequential lightweights, so your complete focus is on making Yoruba candidates people the electorate should run from so your Fulani masters can continue in power.

Shameful immaturity and childishness. Grow the eff up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dsalvo:

One thing Unites you IPOBians. Whether Lagos IPOBians, like you, or Ebony IPObians your common denominator is immaturity and unseriousness as a people.

When have you personally ever passionately spoken for a candidate you want to be President considering your unserious self even has one?

Instead everything is about demonizing Tinubu.

Obama, even if inadvertently, was talking about Igbos when he said, while campaigning to be President that "those (Igbos) who have no record to run on try to portray the other guy (Tinubu and Yorubas) as someone to run away from".

That is all you Igbos are doing. No Igbo candidates to present or get behind, because you know they are all inconsequential lightweights, so your complete focus is on making Yoruba candidates people the electorate should run from so your Fulani masters can continue in power.

Shameful immaturity and childishness. Grow the eff up.
Call me what you like

I will keep busting your wicked lies with the truth and nothing but the truth .

Nigerians ha rejected Tinubu
We won't vote him no matter how you try to blackmail us
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Call me what you like

I will keep busting your wicked lies with the truth and nothing but the truth .

Nigerians ha rejected Tinubu
We won't vote him no matter how you try to blackmail us

You're blackmailing yourself but too unintelligent to realize it.

Have you though that the best was to gain positive results from an election is to promote the credentials of the candidate you want rather than remain obsessed with demonizing the choice of others?

This same vile tactics won support and sympathy for Buhari in 2014. IPOBian were busy insulting him daily while Fayose was putting adverts in Nigerian newspaper about the impending death and obituary of "cancer patient" Buhari.

All to frighten Nigerians away from Buhari when they should have been promoting their own candidate. The rest is history as they say.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dsalvo:

You're blackmailing yourself but too unintelligent to realize it.

Have you though that the best was to gain positive results from an election is to promote the credentials of the candidate you want rather than remain obsessed with demonizing the choice of others?

This same vile tactics won support and sympathy for Buhari in 2014. IPOBian were busy insulting him daily while Fayose was putting adverts in Nigerian newspaper about the impending death and obituary of "cancer patient" Buhari.

All to frighten Nigerians away from Buhari when they should have been promoting their own candidate. The rest is history as they say.
Buzz off man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Suspends Former Benue Governor, Ortom / Why Is Wole Soyinka Silent On These Free And Fair Elections? / Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.