Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,013 members, 7,933,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces (9831 Views)

Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by galantjoe(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2021
This is how it start. Nigeria had experience 2 sick presidents whick crippled development for 10 good years out of our 22 years of democracy

We can't afford another to waste another 8 years for tinubu inordinate desire for ower and mammon. Tinubu is avaricious.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by uthlaw: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
All the people abusing Tinubu in the comment section re Yoruba people

Where is the true love ?

Someone even said that Tinubu is a factory fitted person.
See insults o

Seunmsg, afamed, helinues
so we should support him because isayoruba man....how does that benefit me as a Yoruba guy,shey him go give me job Ni.... Osibanjo or Peter obi should be the next president of this country....we don't want this old scrab!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by OBALOLA55(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:

How I wish you could go over your activities on NL and see how obsessive you are with Tinubu

Life is too short to be hating those who give no hoot about your online ranting
MY BOY
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by oyatz(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You can now see that the people abusing Tinubu are not the igbos but the Yoruba people in the comment section

Your clone , FakePrinceOfLagos is now tackling you.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by oyatz(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2021
uthlaw:
so we should support him because isayoruba man....how does that benefit me as a Yoruba guy,shey him go give me job Ni.... Osibanjo or Peter obi should be the next president of this country....we don't want this old scrab!

Unfortunately, there's no polling unit on social media.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by oyatz(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2021
galantjoe:
This is how it start. Nigeria had experience 2 sick presidents whick crippled development for 10 good years out of our 22 years of democracy

We can't afford another to waste another 8 years for tinubu inordinate desire for ower and mammon. Tinubu is avaricious.

Hmm, you can only stop a citizen from participating in an election by a court verdict.

People like Tinubu didn't attain their present political status on social media can only be defeated by formidable political movement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Lol
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by uthlaw: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2021
oyatz:

Unfortunately, there's no polling unit on social media.
no polling unit on social media....na kaduna I dey,na north the real voters dey....when you go to polling unit here,you be serve with food and soft drink,after then,you be paid for voting either APC or PDP....and I'm telling you tinubu cannot be president of this country after we suffer from one sick old man,we should enter anoda old man hand....before you said anything, I'm a Yoruba guy from osun state!
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by oyatz(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
uthlaw:
no polling unit on social media....na kaduna I dey,na north the real voters dey....when you go to polling unit here,you be serve with food and soft drink,after then,you be paid for voting either APC or PDP....and I'm telling you tinubu cannot be president of this country after we suffer from one sick old man,we should enter anoda old man hand....before you said anything, I'm a Yoruba guy from osun state!

Where is it written in our laws that Tinubu must be president sir?

Democratic exercise can't be centred on a particular citizen called Tinubu.

If Tinubu wants to contest, let him be. That's democracy.

If he wins, fine and if he doesn't, it's equally fine.

Allow the APC delegates at the primaries and the Nigerian electorates to determine if a candidate can win or not.

Trying to limit the democratic space by shutting out a particular citizen you don't like is not democracy.

If it can be done against citizen Tinubu today, next time it will be done against citizens Danlandi, Usen, Orji or Odion.
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by uthlaw: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
oyatz:

Where is it written in our laws that Tinubu must be president sir?

Democratic exercise can't be centred on a particular citizen called Tinubu.

If Tinubu wants to contest, let him be. That's democracy.

If he wins, fine and if he doesn't, it's equally fine.

Allow the APC delegates at the primaries and the Nigerian electorates to determine if a candidate can win or not.

Trying to limit the democratic space by shutting out a particular citizen you don't like is not democracy.

If it can be done against citizen Tinubu today, next time it will be done against citizens Danlandi, Usen, Orji or Odion.
Osibanjo is the next president of Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces by oyatz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
uthlaw:
Osibanjo is the next president of Nigeria!

The people of Nigeria will determine whoever they deem fit to president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Suspends Former Benue Governor, Ortom / Why Is Wole Soyinka Silent On These Free And Fair Elections? / Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.