Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,842 members, 7,966,128 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest (24832 Views)

Tinubu receives ex-SGF Anyim Pius Anyim, weeks After Defection To APC (pix) / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
hollah123:
This is who I describe as reasonable not some certain sets of people who don't believe in marketing their own candidate but thinking of every possible way to bring others down.

Fahdiga, princeoflagos......promote your candidate instead of being unnecessarily obsessed with tinubu n osinbajo

Not sure they have trustworthy politicians that people can rally around in agreement in the south east and these politicians don’t search or give chance to performing technocrats which are abundant in the south east to lead in major political roles like tinubu did with osinbajo, fashola, ambode and sanwolu.

South east politicians are selfish and don’t groom or support credible people from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by hollah123: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
discusant:

Alex Ekwueme with his Group of 33 formed PDP when OBJ was in prison.

Don’t be stupid with your saying that Alex Ekwueme contested against OBJ in PDP presidential primaries, because the northern military dictators and northern politicians had already granted the fastest prison pardon ever to Obasanjo to become PDP presidential candidate. Ekwueme contesting against OBJ was to complete formality when everyone already knew that OBJ would win PDP presidential primaries.

we will also complete formality again by 2023 so let anyone win.

U can't blackmail people into not contesting when u have burnt all your bridges through unreasonable insults

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by ThatFairGuy: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Don't distort the story. Ask elderly ones if you are young or not aware of what happened then[s]
discusant:

Don’t be stupid with your saying that Alex Ekwueme contested against OBJ in PDP presidential primaries, because the northern military dictators and northern politicians had already granted the fastest prison pardon ever to Obasanjo to become PDP presidential candidate. Ekwueme contesting against OBJ was to complete formality when everyone already knew that OBJ would win PDP presidential primaries.

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by buckeyemedia: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
All the best to You Sir.

Peter Obi is still my best choice.
I promise him 100 votes if he can be able to secure PDP presidential ticket. I will use AIRTIME GIVE AWAY to achieve it. Before that time I go don blow.
If and only if Biafra is not achieved by then.
Your 100 votes won’t make any difference, Loser on Arrival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by buckeyemedia: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
discusant:

It is a lie, I thought Olu Falae was going to win the election, which right thinking Nigerian will vote for that demon Obasanjo, even his own people did not vote for him, jargon manipulation business of pdp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by hollah123: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Not sure they have trustworthy politicians that people can rally around in agreement in the south east and these politicians don’t search or give chance to performing technocrats which are abundant in the south east to lead in major political roles like tinubu did with osinbajo, fashola, ambode and sanwolu.

South east politicians are selfish and don’t groom or support credible people from there.
that is their problem my brother,y don't they plan of building their own house instead of destroying another person's house.

Majority of threads created against tinubu here is done by igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by BlackPantherxXx: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sonyboom765:
I am Igbo and this sleeping fools should not rule a family talk more of a country.

It is the turn of the South to rule and the Yorubas are beta positioned than my hatred filled bigoted Igbo tribe.

The trio of Osibanjo Fashola Tinubu are all beta option than the fat fool or the Pandora criminal Peter Obi. I will support any Yoruba man with my last blood. They are the most accommodating tribe on the face of the Earth.

You're an intelligent igbo man unlike PrinceOfLagos and Fahdiga, PaChukwudi44.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Jones4190(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nothing makes a short girl more happier than seeings another short girl who is shorter than her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
A man that couldn't see the centenary city project to reality want to pilot Nigeria to where. Anyway there's no problems in dreaming.
PDP's presidential primary will be an interesting event to watch.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by RiceProducers: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pius will sleep in the office

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good that some Nigerians aristocracy knowing the speaking of diplomacy & bridge renovation.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bayyajidda:
I don't know why Peter Obi is still dulling himself. Must you be a V.P to Atiku? Can't you be president yourself?

does he have a political friend outside of East?

can he even come to any state in west and north and be recognized except by his kinsmen he deceived that he didn't steal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by RiceProducers: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
It is a lie, I thought Olu Falae was going to win the election, which right thinking Nigerian will vote for that demon Obasanjo, even his own people did not vote for him, jargon manipulation business of pdp.

Of course Falae won that elections.
There was supposed to be demonstrations but unfortunately the SE. Conservative, money loving SE spoilt everything. They are paying a heavy price for money, money and more money.
Falae would have done a neat restructuring of the federal system then. Now if anyone comes near me with true federalism, I will insult you. People must pay hell for their perfidy. I am even hoping Buhari does third term

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by InvertedHammer: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
/
He was ill-advised.

This is the Presidency not a sleeping competition.

But then, anyone is better than Buhari.

/

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by ominiriches2016(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Top Granite 4 All Season.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by jubrilELsudan: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
NZUBU ZUBU EEEEE YIMBA ANYIM

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Bighead9: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Dead On Arıval. IGBO man can never rule this Country. He can only rule Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by APCNig: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Only God knows what he is currently smoking.

At the moment, it is either Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution, Ogbonnaya Onu, Nigeria's only stainless politician, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Africa's most polific political strategist, or Starboy Yemi Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Bamzyriches451: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Everybody wan loot Nigeria money.
We Sha dey watch
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by starstaz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Great news and a welcome development.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bayyajidda:
I don't know why Peter Obi is still dulling himself. Must you be a V.P to Atiku? Can't you be president yourself?

Is Obi "dulling" himself or being realistic? Igbo leaders are very different to ordinary Igbos.

They know what is possible and also accept that some things are impossible. Nuff said cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by FisifunKododada: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I am full blooded ipobic Igbo and I will vote him if he's good

Fixed!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by FisifunKododada: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ekunokoyibo:
God will bless you sir, I am a Yoruba a full blooded Ipob man, I will personally campaign for all non Hausa Fulani candidates. Atiku again? Another Fulani man again after 8 years of FailedBuhari. It is South Eastern IPOB's turn to rule Nigeria.

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
FisifunKododada:

Fixed!

Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by FisifunKododada: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
All of you commenting miss the most important point, which is: Igbos have ONLY one candidate for president. That candidate is the Cameroonian Fulani Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. Igbos and Fulanis are one.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by chrisvic007: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
hollah123:
This is who I describe as reasonable not some certain sets of people who don't believe in marketing their own candidate but thinking of every possible way to bring others down.

Fahdiga, princeoflagos......promote your candidate instead of being unnecessarily obsessed with tinubu n osinbajo

Whether obsessed with Tinubu and Osinbajo, one of them will govern this country between 2023 and 2031

Those names you mentioned (and thousands like them on Nairaland) have absolute zero electoral value and are therefore inconsequential when talking elections matter.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by shineeye1: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
The only qualification here is record of having held a high public office before. No sterling performance, no inspiring qualities. The run for the highest office is simply business as usual. How then can this nation see the light?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by YourFavorite21(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sir just use the money to invest in me, aswear I no go forget you,
because it's obvious that you won't win.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Downey(f): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Make Nigeria flourish again! Smiles....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by Easylifelomo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
hollah123:

that true, Tiunbu 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
HoseaNzoge:
Only God can decide for us

Jesus said 'my kingdom/govt is not of this world'.

Nigerians need to vote for credible individuals/candidates and NOT political parties.

Simple as... cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest by brown3: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
REDshouse:
Another sleeping Igbotic President ....watching with HD
he is better than your drug Lord rotten tooth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! / Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.