Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,638 members, 7,914,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:44 AM

Reality; My Precious Son Dad, Now My Ex. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reality; My Precious Son Dad, Now My Ex. (320 Views)

Reality; My First Love Is Killing Me Without Mercy. / 10 Nights With My Ex Episode 1 / The Precious Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality; My Precious Son Dad, Now My Ex. by Ochari: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello Felician please hide my identity…
I don’t even know how to describe how l feel right now ��…At age seventeen …l was impregnated by my second boyfriend whose name l wouldn’t like to mention.Though l was a virgin ,l really loved him and l thought he also did .One thing led to the other and exactly one year in our relationship..l got pregnant .He asked me to abort it but l refused because l was really scared and l felt l wasn’t safe doing an abortion.My mom found out that was pregnant and upon being questioned by my dad ,l told him the one responsible which was my boyfriend by then..could u believe this guy whom l thought loved me denied both me and my unborn baby before my parents and

Read Also……..

TEN ROMANTIC COMMANDMENTS OF THE NIGHT.
SEX IS SWEET BUT………
TYPES OF WOMEN TO WATCH OUT FOR.
Reality; Getting Over him.
Reality; I’ll love one & murder the other.
family…he said he never knew me not to even talk of having any sexual affair with me .His mom also backed her son to deny me ..Eei ��,u could imagine how that felt ..Though l am a dbee buh my dad was soo disappointed that it took the intervention of my mum before he finally accepted to help me through my pregnancy.It wasn’t really easy , depression, sadness ,pain and stress ..l was praying that my bf who became my ex would come and claim the baby but l was dead to him,he blocked me everywhere . During my pregnancy ,l had this guy who was really showing concern ..He supported me emotionally and even told me he would like to father my unborn baby .
I really felt bitter towards every guy because of what my ex did to me .Buh this guy seemed different buh l still didn’t want to be fooled again �.
Painfully but gradually l gave birth to a very bouncy baby boy �l was very glad my baby boy took most of his features after me , looking like his father would have been some kind of pain to me and trust me am a very very beautiful lady that explains how come my son is Soo handsome.
Things weren’t really easy as l was schooling at the same time and supposed to care for my baby buh my mom and aunt were really supportive and took my baby......
Continue reading..........
https://felicitygists.com/reality-my-precious-son-dad-now-my-ex/

(1) (Reply)

Oyebami Iyanuoluwa And Salimonu Grace To Headline Ilesha Book Club January Readi / Ordinary Lives / Eve's Descending The Stairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.