Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,195 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:24 AM

Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to video of School Pupils singing in a Flood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to video of School Pupils singing in a Flood (199 Views)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to video of School Pupils singing in a Flood by constancefriday(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday reacts to viral video of Nigerian School Children singing the National anthem knee deep in a flood.

See the reaction here:

(1) (Reply)

Call OF Friends: Why Davido Published His Bank Details On Social Media / Don Jazzy Just Sent Me A $11,000 Check." Has Mavin Boss Asserted His Claim To Th / How To Get The Lean Shapely Body That You’ve Always Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.