Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:39 AM

My New Girlfriend Shocked Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Shocked Me (3246 Views)

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Lordbinsmar: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Run for your life angry

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by WhatsAppZaddy8: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
You even had to ask?

Not just one.....TWWWOOO.

No do yourself strong thing o.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Shocked Me by Drella(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys, I got a new girlfriend last weekend and yesterday she open up to me that she has 2 kids I was devastated and sad. Should i end the relationship because I can't believe I am dating single mom

So single mother no be human?
You can marry her but be careful when taking her children as yours because the father or his family can come for the children anytime!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Ex Of Mine Narrated To Me Her Sugar Daddy Experience / My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help / 10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.