Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,531 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help (3250 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by j4steady: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2010
My co-worker told me something yesterday and since we are very close I felt I should help out.

He met a lady through facebook and they communicated for some time and called each other.he even helped her put in applications to many fimrs that advertised vacancy.The babe,from what my co-worker told me,is some one that is looking for a seriouse relationship and he told her that he is not ready but the babe keeps cajoling him and giving him instances of relationships that did not start well but later became better.

Last month he travlled to Lagos for his leave and on his way back to uyo he branched to see the lady in Edo who had been pleading with him to see her.From the converstaion my friend saved on yahoo and face book I found out my self that the lady is in Love with him even without seeing him in person.On several occasion she had sent love text messages and also most of their phone calls the guy recorded it and he played them to me.

Now the problem is when he went to see her in benin he slept in the lady's house and they made love and in one of the process the condom got burst(from what my he told me) and he released inside.But after that he apologised to the lady and the lady went to the bathroom and washed immediately.

He told me When he came back he told me everything that happened and later told the lady that he was sorry that as regards the relationship he cannot go ahead as he is not ready for one now.

Just yesterday he called me and told me that the lady sent him an email which he forwarded to me this morning,

Please take a look

l have gotten another jobs and l have not seen my mentrationU don’t know l was not good enough for u before u came to edo, and l was not good enough when u makes luv to me countless time, that make me an expected mother and u an expected father.

I asked u what u like about me, you said a lot of things and u re ready to take any action, if l get pregnant, well, is too late now, cos, u don’t have where to go. I might not be good for you, but l will be ok as the mother of your child. I promise u, l will look for u when l am strong enough. Because l have really try to terminate the pregnancy.

I can see u choose partner because of physical appearance, then u will see there is no enough inner attraction to sustain us as they change. And they do change. One thing about life, if u lives long enough, it’s the great equalizer. The young become old, beautiful become average, if a relationship is based on edoysical attraction, what happened when physical body fades? And the burning flames become little more than a glow? True love is stronger than that and withstands the passage of time. Infact, true love is like a fine wine, growing sweeter as it ages.

U might think being a good lover is about being able to perform sexual feats with great skill and sensitivity that could be fine if we speak all of our lives in beds. A good partner is the one who stays when all other have walked away. That is why l choose u as my lover, u gave me hope when other have gone, l could have look at your incapability on bad, know one day, u will perform more than enough. Because l have make a move to mentioned thing are normal.
All l needed is a relationship that can protect me from the storm of life. I can not really blame you because everything about you is fresh and new.
So my dear, this is all l have to say now, just call me and tell me how and where we re going to see concerning your unborn child, l know u will now allow the child to suffer what he did not know anything about, I gave you two week, if u didn’t make a move with the pics, l can locate u in two day. Do have a lovely day, remember I am not forcing myself on u, l have even forgotten you if not this.

ABEG HE JUST ASK ME WHAT HE WOULD DO, ME I NO KNOW NA IM AKE ME BRING AM COME HERE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
Speechless!
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by SAGoddess: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
He must have been ready for fatherhood and more, how did he not know the condom burst? He then proceeded to thrust until he came inside the woman, he will live, he is not the first!
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Omolola1(f): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
*lips sealed*
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by reality4us(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2010
Wonders indeed. Lack words for now. May be I need to read and digest the post more and more again before coming with any advice.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
your friend is the true definition of an A[i]SS[/i] {offense capitally intended}

he knows this chic is in love with him and the feeling wasnt mutual yet he slept with her and broke up with her immediately

who does dat if not a capital schmuck angry

he berra accept the responsibility ahead of him. . . i heard Edo pple are bad o ehn ehn
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hey googles or whateva u call ur name,keep what u heard about the edo pple 2 urself.okay?
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
j4steady:

But after that he apologised to the lady and the lady went to the bathroom and washed immediately.

This is about the dumbest thing anyone can do. Anyhoo, shez probably trying to blackmail him so let the dude play it nice until he is sure that pregnancy things is all false.
tell him to invite her to lag then he do a proper pregnancy test.
If indeed the pregnancy is real then they have to sit and talk about it like adults
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by JesusloveU: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
So pathetic,am very sorry for the guy.The lady is so desperate to get the guy,because she thinks the guy is capable of taking care of her.But i suggest that the guy should meet the lady immediately and go for pregnancy test to know if really the lady is pregnant.Again,the lady might be pregnant before and wants to use that means to trap the guy.If he find out that the lady  is really pregnant,then he should wait untill the lady give birth so that he can go for DNA test to know if actually the baby is his or not.This story has taught me a lesson now,some ladies could be so heartless  and desperate for anything.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
yorke:

Hey googles or whateva u call your name,keep what u heard about the edo pple 2 urself.okay?

Duh. . . . like i care if you pple eat Ganja for breakfast
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by femmy2010(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ooppss
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Moralistli(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2010
he berra accept the responsibility ahead of him. . . i heard Edo pple are bad o ehn ehn .

What a gross tribal defamation, Warning; Never u repeat d above animalistic blunder, or else,

@ poater;
plz form a better story.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
@googles go eat shiiiit 4 all i now.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Moralistli(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
Duh. . . . like i care if you pple eat Ganja for breakfast

Don't trouble trouble or else u 'd be troubled by trouble, Don't bite more than u can chew, and don't grow dracula teeth dat u can't cover wit ur lips.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
yorke:

@googles go eat shiiiit 4 all i now.

Ever tried dat with a wrap of weed. . . delishhzzz

fingerlicking ish cheesy

Moralistli:

Don't trouble trouble or else u 'd be troubled by trouble, Don't bite more than u can chew, and don't grow dracula teeth dat u can't cover wit your lips.

who told you i dont have dracula teeth already undecided

i like the trouble poem up there too cheesy
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by j4steady: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
SA Goddess:

He must have been ready for fatherhood and more, how did he not know the condom burst? He then proceeded to thrust until he came inside the woman, he will live, he is not the first!
@GODDESS what do you think he should do next, dats why I came here cos me no sabi wetin im go do

@jaybe, From the conversation he saved on his phone at the lady's house before they had sex,na the lady start am and also asked for the sex
@googles, wetin happen don happen na solution no be blame, ok??

More advice please and not blame, what has happened has happened
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by likeme(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
google,Moralistli and yorke, please  let's leave this bashing. serious matter dey for ground.

This looks like a serious maater o. the lady seems to have reah her bus stop while d guy just did a bad hit and run. Kasala don burst.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
j4steady:

@GODDESS what do you think he should do next, dats why I came here cos me no sabi wetin im go do

@jaybe, From the conversation he saved on his phone at the lady's house before they had sex,na the lady start am and also asked for the sex
@googles, wetin happen don happen na solution no be blame, ok??

sorry jare no vex. . . . just like Jay bee said they should go for a lab test to actually know if shez preggers or just bluffing

then if she really is,the lab test should tell the inception period at least that would tell if the baby is really his. dats if he can remember the date he

sha[i]g[/i]ged her . if its really his baby then, he should just accept responsibility of the child he doesnt have to marry her just because shez preggers for him
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by SAGoddess: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
He must go to the clinic with his one night stand and verify her claim, if she is pregnant, he must find out how far along she is and I guess if the baby is his, get ready for fatherhood, especially seeing that the woman is ready to be a mother. . . . . it might turn out to be the best thing that's ever happened to him.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Moralistli(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2010
Then let me have some fresh ganger if u really want me to disembark,,,,,,,,,,,wanna dope cos i'm damn chilled right now.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
Moralistli:

Then let me have some fresh ganger if u really want me to disembark,,,,,,,,,,,wanna dope cos i'm damn chilled right now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that is why i like weed. . . it can make worst enemies best friends in a matter of puffs cheesy

you can have all the ganja you want my EDO brother wink
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by SAGoddess: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
googles:

that is why i like weed. . . it can make worst enemies best friends in a matter of puffs cheesy

you can have all the ganja you want my EDO brother wink

Indeed!
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by snthesis(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2010
from inception d dude recorded phonecalls, saved chat msgs, obviously he knew d kind of chic he ws dealin with yet he got carried away and gbam yawa gas!
d deed is done, she is going to keep d baby, d options left are let the chic find hm and if she does, go for a DNA test, his foremost responsibility is to d child- he has 50% investment grin, if the child has his genes.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Moralistli(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ Culture d ganja planter; How come ur middle name is commedy?
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by 1104(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
Please leave discrimination outta these googles.
Ogun state people are pure Jujuists, !!
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
Moralistli:

@ Culture d ganja planter; How come your middle name is commedy?

i did not mean to bash you guys really twas an unconscious tribalism slip

but i hope my ganja offering made up for it wink

190, :

Please leave discrimination outta these googles.
Ogun state people are pure Jujuists, !!

wat is my own if ogun people use their heads to walk and smoke ganja thru their a[i]s[/i]sholes

i could care less really cheesy
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by lepa001(f): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2010
Really Sorry 4 him, Ur friend 4 for her trap. Guess the girl bought the condom or have it @ house or wear the condom for him and open the mouth of the CD (Guys beware for such) and ur friend tort its bursted.  Believe me condom do not burst just like that (Abi na Expiry one him buy).

Advice for him:
He can call for DNA and if the test proof him wrong den Let him accept his responsibilities and if he dos not wnt to marry the woman, she can remin the mother of his child.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
^^
DNA when?
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
j4steady:

l have gotten another jobs and l have not seen my mentrationU don’t know l was not good enough for u before u came to edo, and l was not good enough when u makes luv to me countless time, that make me an expected mother and u an expected father.

I asked u what u like about me, you said a lot of things and u re ready to take any action, if l get pregnant, well, is too late now, cos, u don’t have where to go. I might not be good for you, but l will be ok as the mother of your child. I promise u, l will look for u when l am strong enough. Because l have really try to terminate the pregnancy.

Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by tpiah: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
poster you are not alone.

many of us typing on nairaland are only here today because the condom broke.

so take heart.

you mumu small sha but not too much.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2010
from the look of things, the guy did not jst sleep with her once but countless timess shocked shocked shocked shocked

He even made promises of '' dnt worry I can take care of you''.

Pls the guy might not have used condom, but to make it sweet, he told you he used condom. angry angry angry

PAY TIME IS HERE SO LET HIM FACE THE MUSIC!!! grin
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
tpiah:

poster you are not alone.

many of us typing on nairaland are only here today because the condom broke.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

errr. . . .  lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Turns To A Woman Through Surgery / Females, Lets Be Clear....and Real....a Man Isn't Cheating With You / Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.