Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help (3249 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by LOVE4BUG(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
tpiah:

poster you are not alone.

many of us typing on nairaland are only here today because the condom broke.

so take heart.

you mumu small sha but not too much.

lol!!!

jst to tell you that your so called co-worker did no use condom but did not want to the blame of not using condom.

Let he reap the fruth of his labours cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by chibenwa(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster, well its sad, i dey happen,but notin go happen.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by SAGoddess: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
People lie about the condom breaking when they know they did not use any to begin with, WHY?
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by 1104(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
condom or not condom

My issue is if he enjoyed the sex
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by lepa001(f): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
People lie about the condom breaking when they know they did not use any to begin with, WHY?

If man do bad thing and dey get am, him go say na devil and wen man impregnate woman way him no wnt marry and dey get am, na condom burst.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
lepa001:

If man do bad thing and dey get am, him go say na devil and wen man impregnate woman way him no wnt marry and dey get am, na condom burst.

Tell am bohhhhhhhhh
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Omolola1(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2010
sup lovebug, long time, no post, lol
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by j4steady: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
Na waooo

Una dey confuse me more and more,
Now to start with , this guy no be person wey go just lie like that,cos he saved most of the converstaion and also from what the babe said on phone they made love three times and the promises where not made as she claimed in her mail.because all she said I later heared it on the save converstaion, from the recorded

THE LADY: Why u dey fear to get steady relationship
MY CO-WORKER: My mind never dey made up now and more so I get many professional exams to write for now

THE LADY: Shey na belle dey fear you
MY CO-WORKER:I no dey fear belle,if I like the person and get plans to marry am,if e get belle no wahala

THE LADY: Shey I qualify for that
MY CO-WORKER:Let us take things one step at a time and see what happens

That is jsut part of the many converstaions he saved and there are more,so its not like he made love to her and promised her not to worry that he would take care of it.

To the aspect of not suing condom, I no dey der so na wetin im tell me I follow,and according to him they met in Edo and made love on the 1st and 2nd of August this month,so e never reach one month yet.

Now to the DNA,when should he do it,after the woman born or when
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Madukaele(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
am saying the same with my wify gooogles. if she said yes den i say yes. [size=48pt]gooooooooooglleeeeeeee i love u, dats what i do for love.[/size]
let me add something, d guy wan claim sharp guy, i go edo go fuk dat babe, his sharpness no reach d gurl own, lookin at d coversation on fone d babe get 110% ready to trap him and still he go fuk. yes condom may have burst but e fit b anoder man pikin, lets say d thing no hit target , d babe go arrange guy weh go sex am till she get belle. simple.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by 1104(f): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
^^4christ sake whats wrong wif u angry angry grin grin
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by googles: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

can you stop dis ??
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by anyama1: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
hmm poor him grin the guy won eeff and comot unfortunately he chose the wrong girl shocked shocked"eleru gbe ru e oo na your load du wa gbe carry your loaddy oo grin grin grin" o boi abeg mind you own and just watch out cos E FIT BE YOU O hahahahahahaahhhaaaaa better luck next time,
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by nanidee(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ poster, why do i get this feeling you are talking about yourself.

You cant possibly tell me that "your friend" records all their conversations, both online and on the phone. shocked shocked shocked

Well, i would advice you to live up to your responsibility and ensure that you dont make mistakes. cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
@poster
you friends should accept that he "may" be the father (to be confirmed via dna testing after birth) and if he is the father then he should provide for the KID's needs and basta!

there is no reason for him to be forced into a relationship because of a baby. in the long run, these kind of forced relationships are worse off because the poster would treat the mother like shiit in front of the child, and therefore, better be two adoring parent separated than 2 adoring parents living together but fighting/treating each other like shiit etc.

she was only good enough for s e x before and that baby wont change that fact!
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Ifedisky(m): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2010
Tangled web! Who says the women are not gettin hyperly creative. Guy put ur thinking caps on
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by shewun001: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2010
The truth be said, your friend no try at all, cos he acted like a goat. I have no pity for guys who do not know how to do double control, Condom and then coitus interruptus i.e you withdraw when u feel it coming from the base of ur shaft, God help him, he should see the lady and they should come to terms on taking care of the baby.

The lady might not even be pregnant but if she is he should tell her he will be responsible for the upkeep of his love-child and nothng more. No one should marry the one he/she does not love, No, never.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2010
Omolola1:

sup lovebug, long time, no post, lol

Omo I dey!!! not true, I ve been here. My thread yesterday made you cry remember??

Meanwhile, there is no more mature guys in NL.

All threads are now from kindergarten's like MOBO444, MR CORK etc.

so no much comments from me but i'm always here.

I miss Missy B and adeboloa.

How your guy na(190)? you guys were banned? Why?
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by lightheart(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2010
smaks of a gud setup!!! Well, ur friend shuld tel d gyal he's lost his job or invite ha for a pregnancy test. is she a kid?? D guy just put once, next tin she don kari She jst wan implicate d bobo for d colombi!!!! Sheekeeenaaa!!!!!
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by 1one: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Poster

Incidences like this are fast becoming the norming plagues of social networking sites,you meet someone today and the next moment you are picking your clothes off the floor, from a "hi" to a "high", As it is,babies don't come with "Ctrl Z" buttons so you just have to man up and accept your responsibility,be by her side and show support,if for nothing else but the baby, YOUR BABY!.
Because any step you take to situate yourself farther from this incident would only make things worse, come rain,come sun,i'll pick "bad" over "worse"
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by na2day2(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2010
j4steady:

My co-worker told me something yesterday and since we are very close I felt I should help out.

He met a lady through facebook and they communicated for some time and called each other.he even helped her put in applications to many fimrs that advertised vacancy.The babe,from what my co-worker told me,is some one that is looking for a seriouse relationship and he told her that he is not ready but the babe keeps cajoling him and giving him instances of relationships that did not start well but later became better.

Last month he travlled to Lagos for his leave and on his way back to uyo he branched to see the lady in Edo who had been pleading with him to see her.From the converstaion my friend saved on yahoo and face book I found out my self that the lady is in Love with him even without seeing him in person.On several occasion she had sent love text messages and also most of their phone calls the guy recorded it and he played them to me.

Now the problem is when he went to see her in benin he slept in the lady's house and they made love and in one of the process the condom got burst(from what my he told me) and he released inside.But after that he apologised to the lady and the lady went to the bathroom and washed immediately.

He told me When he came back he told me everything that happened and later told the lady that he was sorry that as regards the relationship he cannot go ahead as he is not ready for one now.

Just yesterday he called me and told me that the lady sent him an email which he forwarded to me this morning,

Please take a look

l have gotten another jobs and l have not seen my mentrationU don’t know l was not good enough for u before u came to edo, and l was not good enough when u makes luv to me countless time, that make me an expected mother and u an expected father.

I asked u what u like about me, you said a lot of things and u re ready to take any action, if l get pregnant, well, is too late now, cos, u don’t have where to go. I might not be good for you, but l will be ok as the mother of your child. I promise u, l will look for u when l am strong enough. Because l have really try to terminate the pregnancy.

I can see u choose partner because of physical appearance, then u will see there is no enough inner attraction to sustain us as they change. And they do change. One thing about life, if u lives long enough, it’s the great equalizer. The young become old, beautiful become average, if a relationship is based on edoysical attraction, what happened when physical body fades? And the burning flames become little more than a glow? True love is stronger than that and withstands the passage of time. Infact, true love is like a fine wine, growing sweeter as it ages.

U might think being a good lover is about being able to perform sexual feats with great skill and sensitivity that could be fine if we speak all of our lives in beds. A good partner is the one who stays when all other have walked away. That is why l choose u as my lover, u gave me hope when other have gone, l could have look at your incapability on bad,  know one day, u will perform more than enough. Because l have make a move to mentioned thing are normal.
       All l needed is a relationship that can protect me from the storm of life. I can not really blame you because everything about you is fresh and new.
       So my dear, this is all l have to say now, just call me and tell me how and where we re going to see concerning your unborn child, l know u will now allow the child to suffer what he did not know anything about, I gave you two week, if u didn’t make a move with the pics, l can locate u in two day. Do have a lovely day, remember I am not forcing myself on u, l have even forgotten you if not this.

ABEG HE JUST ASK ME WHAT HE WOULD DO, ME I NO KNOW NA IM AKE ME BRING AM COME HERE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE

so the bottom line of the story is that u got a woman pregnant, right? congratulations! this year's father's day has passed but don't worry, there will be another one next year wink wink wink wink wink

Madukaele:

am saying the same with my wify gooogles. if she said yes den i say yes. [size=48pt]gooooooooooglleeeeeeee i love u, dats what i do for love.[/size]
let me add something, d guy wan claim sharp guy, i go edo go fuk dat babe, his sharpness no reach d gurl own, lookin at d coversation on fone d babe get 110% ready to trap him and still he go fuk. yes condom may have burst but e fit b anoder man pikin, lets say d thing no hit target , d babe go arrange guy weh go sex am till she get belle. simple.

190, :

^^4christ sake whats wrong wif u angry angry grin grin

for 190 of all ppl to think that something is wrong with u, chei, ur own don baje no bi small! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by adagz01(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2010
The girl intentionaly burst d condom.some ladies bad sha!!!
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by mimon79(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2010
Your friend is a sap simply and short; damn! nothing worse than a child you did not plan 4, shame embarassed
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by debosky(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2010
Condom broke? cheesy

No wonder she's struggled to get a job. . . . her grammar is not quite up to scratch.

If you aren't ready to be a father, don't undo your pants - that's a simple motto I try to live by, it would do many guys good to do so as well.

Right, back to the current issue - your 'co-worker' (or you) needs to take responsibility for fathering the child. He was selfish and foolish to sleep with a woman he didn't want a serious relationship with. As a result he must be ready to face the consequences.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by chika98: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2010
adagz 01:

The girl intentionaly burst d condom.some ladies bad sha!!!

LMAO! The guy papa na Adenuga? Abeg jare. Bust condom because he is a god abi wetin?
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by bodrin(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2010
guy reap the fruit of ur labour, na where u invest u wan reap so, ur a sharp shoooter grin grin grin grin. u sown on a fertile ground. hurray . pls lets know when d christening will be hold. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2010
Oh well he got what was coming to him. This is how HIV continues to spread. Your lucky you just caught a pregnancy not HIV(or has he? he better go and get tested). He has to man up to his responsibilities.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by kannymoore(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
Kai! This thread with its commitee of advisors funny o! Hehehehehe!
Sorry i've got no pieces of advice to share but i've sure learnt a lot.
Re: My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help by shithapuns: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
so how did this sh.it end?

the baby supz don enter nursery now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed. Am In. . .soup / Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old / Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.