Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,663 members, 7,885,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? (2803 Views)

Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: / My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? by EFULEFU1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
please, i need your thoughts urgently!
Re: If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
I don't care about stuff like that.

I advice you do the same, concentrate on your work young man.
Re: If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? by BloodShed1: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hmm, hot ladies are always jocking me in the workplace.

But I always avoid their advances, DON'T GO THERE. The workplace is a PC minefield and as a dude I can lose my job over dumb is like that.
Re: If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? by Dsense(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
OP.
It ususally comes in either ways:

1- She always speaks against you publicly intentionally . . .not to hurt your feeling but to call your attention and to make other staffs feel she in never into you.

2- She looks for you attention all the time, By seeking you advice on her duty.
Re: If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? by pendo89(f): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
Its not recommended cz of policy but c'mmon people meet in offices,date and marry

Now if she's interested

>she will keep passing by your desk every now and then and look for the slightest excuse to meet you.eg dropping unnecessary docs at your desk when you least expect.
>She will dress to kill. Notice a change in her wardrobe.
>She will keep praising you to her co workers.Her hope being that you get wind of it.
>Her work perfomance goes up. She will arrive in office on time and leave after you have left or when you are about to leave
>She will talk to you seductively. Trying to act official but with a seductive tone here and there. Her body language also speaks a lot.
>Check the way she smiles,looks into your eyes,swings her hips,plays with her hair, and moves her hands.
>And yes cologne.
Re: If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? by Mcleo007(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
Work place romance aren't always a pick for me. I like it off such situations. Perhaps, a "mature" chop-clean-mouth-situation might be ok.
Re: If A Lady Co-worker Is Interested In You, What Will Be The Signs? by Blazing88(f): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
pendo89:

Its not recommended cz of policy but c'mmon people meet in offices,date and marry

Now if she's interested

>she will keep passing by your desk every now and then and look for the slightest excuse to meet you.eg dropping unnecessary docs at your desk when you least expect.
>She will dress to kill. Notice a change in her wardrobe.
>She will keep praising you to her co workers.Her hope being that you get wind of it.
>Her work perfomance goes up. She will arrive in office on time and leave after you have left or when you are about to leave
>She will talk to you seductively. Trying to act official but with a seductive tone here and there. Her body language also speaks a lot.
>Check the way she smiles,looks into your eyes,swings her hips,plays with her hair, and moves her hands.
>And yes cologne.

op: she has said nothing but the truth!
These are the signs.
Seek no more.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This (photo) / Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? / Very Surprise: See The Reason Why African Women Wear Waist Bead, Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.