Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1124192 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by codedarrow: 4:32pm On Jul 07
YES. They are both under same Health NOC

jasperonyx:

Not possible,are the two Noc under health?

Pls, do whatever you can to get a reference that match the Noc you got ITA with.

I can't tell you more oo, but you should know what to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 4:33pm On Jul 07
codedarrow:
Hello everyone,

Recently, I received ITA under Health care category. However I will like to ask for some clarifications. I discovered my NOC should be 33102 not 33109. I will like to know if I can still update the NOC from 33109 to 33102 And my spouse was added to the application as dependent from the begin but without ECA. I will like to know if it necessary for my spouse to still evaluate his degrees ?

@stevolinkon40

It's not a must she do evaluation. It's just needed to increase your points and some small benefits.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jasperonyx: 4:39pm On Jul 07
codedarrow:
YES. They are both under same Health NOC

Get a reference that matches the Noc in the pool .

Like, try and get it, if you know what I mean
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 6lam(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07
codedarrow:
Hello everyone,

Recently, I received ITA under Health care category. However I will like to ask for some clarifications. I discovered my NOC should be 33102 not 33109. I will like to know if I can still update the NOC from 33109 to 33102 And my spouse was added to the application as dependent from the begin but without ECA. I will like to know if it necessary for my spouse to still evaluate his degrees ?

@stevolinkon40

I made the exact same mistake . Painful to think about !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Youngcyp: 5:15pm On Jul 07
niyogeol:
Hi. I can't access my PM on here. Shoot.

Okay man done that already waiting for your reply then cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Youngcyp: 5:38pm On Jul 07
niyogeol:
Hi. I can't access my PM on here. Shoot emai.

Feel free to contact me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 6lam(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07
jasperonyx:

Get a reference that matches the Noc in the pool .

Like, try and get it, if you know what I mean

Might not need to, I believe a letter of explanation should suffice based on other people’s experience.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/s/oivtosVJpH
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Clicked(f): 5:44pm On Jul 07
Hi everyone,

I previously got ITA in the February 14th healthcare draw but had to decline for personal reasons. That profile expired on July 4th and I quickly created a new profile that same day and got ITA the next day, healthcare draw again.

Now while creating the new profile, before ITA, I was asked, "Has XXXX applied for Express Entry before?" and I answered no. This was because the information I got online said that since the application was not submitted and the ITA was declined, you should answer no.

Filling out the application post-ITA, and I got to a part where I was asked, "Has XXXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?" I'm confused on whether to answer yes or no, whether the same rules apply here.

If I answer yes, it's asking for if I've applied for PR before and if I have a Unique Client Identifier and I know the expired profile has a Unique Client Identifier.

Please guys, help me out with this.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07
Thefarmer3:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Nairaland equivalent" got me rolling on the floor.... hahahaha

I actually meant Naira equivalent. My phone too oversabi.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stevolinkon40: 6:27pm On Jul 07
6lam:

I think i might have made a big mistake, applied under NOC code 33109 and got ITA. Damn!
Damn, that's a very big mistake.
However since you cannot change NOC after ITA, if you are able to liase with your HR, I think the only thing closest to your job on NOC 33109 is "Rehabilitation aids" if you work in mental health hospital or support work, the popular health care Assistant in care homes won't fit into this category unfortunately.

Check attached picture
And read more here
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile?objectid=ED%2BKlfTuTaAQ%2F9xFGpjM77Aff8H1V9F8dI%2FCGnIbLdo%3D

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stevolinkon40: 6:33pm On Jul 07
codedarrow:
Hello everyone,

@stevolinkon40

If you didn't claim points for your spouse education then there is no need for ECA. You only need to provide proof for things that you claimed points for.
Just as you didn't need to provide proof for your other work experience that you didn't claim points for but must still be included in personal history.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadamustgo24: 9:12pm On Jul 07
Congratulations

Can you please share your French teacher’s contact.

Thank you

leopardinatree:
its PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been a long journey and i am grateful that it has finally come to an end. I apologize in advance if its a long read. It all began with Wes application in the December of 2022 and my IELTS just about a week after WES application. It took WES the standard 6 weeks processing plus 2 weeks to get my transcripts sent to WES, totaling 2 months.

On the 1st Feb i was ready to create my EE profile and so i did.
My IELTS was an overall band 7 and WES was a 3 year bachelor degree, putting me at roughly 320 something CRS especially being that my age was not working to my advantage. With this in mind i quickly sought to increase my scores; french was the only option along with redoing my IELTS to max it the second time around, which i knew i was capable of doing (don't come for me my village people, i know my english language skills grin). The reason i didn't do well enough the first time around is because of various factors (but that's a story for another day).

In my state of desperation, i ventured into the idea of going via the study route but i knew carrying my many kids would have been too costly and i think my brain has expired so pulling it off would have proved taxing on my mental health and my pocket. I resolved to abandon that idea after speaking to a friend of a friend in Canada who proved to be pivotal in my journey. She shared with me an email from IRCC promoting the plan to target francophones in the upcoming immigration strategies. I read the email and realized that french was going to be my strategy, not only to increase points but to get the upper hand. By this time, i am already in the pool and looking for a french tutor to reawaken my french language skill as it had been about 10 years since i last took french language courses at Alliance Francaise. I managed to ask around and got a very good french teacher who agreed to do personalized classes/private tutoring to make sure i meet my goal in the short time i had given myself. Soon my teacher was confident in my abilities and encouraged me to make my first attempt. Which i did and didnt do as well as i should have, bringing me back to the drawing board to restrategize; giving emphasis on my weakest points. I fully immersed myself in the language, listening to podcasts, watching movies, listening to french music, (i recommend Lara Fabian and ofcourse Celine Dion). I was once again ready to make an attempt at TEF. I did and the new scores allowed me get a well needed raise to the ranks of CRS 380s. The cutoff at the time was somewhere in the upper 400s and the only thing i could think to do was to redo my IELTS. It was now around October of 2023. I considered the IT course mentioned here a number of times but decided to start with the IELTS retake.

Long story short as i was getting ready to retake my IELTS in Jan 2024, when lo alas, I received an NOI form OINP for the French skilled priority draws. I knew i had to fork out an extra 1500CAD and so i began to amass it. Just as I was working on that, I then received an ITA from the federal french CBD draw thus beginning my journey to PPR. In a nutshell, allow me to share my timeline:

EE profile creation: 1 Feb 2023
OINP ITA : 18 Jan 2024 ( idid not go through with it)
ITA: 1 Feb 2024 (just hours before the expiry of my profile... na God oo)
AOR: 26 Mar 2024
BIL/MIL : 1 May 2024
BIL linked: 15 May 2024
MEP: 22 May 2024
ADR: 31 May 2024
2nd MIL: 31 May 2024
2nd MEP: 8 Jun 2024
FD: 10 Jun 2024
PPR: 12 Jun 2024

I can only say thank you to everyone on this platform, all questions answered, all the wealth of information, all well wishers, all prayers, all the friends i made, everything and everyone. May everyone be awarded their PPR at the soonest. Special thanks to @honeysweetest, @ednut, @jasperonyx, @graciouswords. To everyone who posts advice on the platform, some questions i did not need to ask as they were already answered in other people's requests for information, thank you for your time and your selflessness. We can't do it without you.
In conclusion: Glory be to God, Most High, with Whom all things are possible. He says and He does. Great is His faithfulness and love.

Its with a grateful heart, i sign out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by 6lam(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07
stevolinkon40:

Damn, that's a very big mistake.
However since you cannot change NOC after ITA, if you are able to liase with your HR, I think the only thing closest to your job on NOC 33109 is "Rehabilitation aids" if you work in mental health hospital or support work, the popular health care Assistant in care homes won't fit into this category unfortunately.

Check attached picture
And read more here
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile?objectid=ED%2BKlfTuTaAQ%2F9xFGpjM77Aff8H1V9F8dI%2FCGnIbLdo%3D

Thank you.
That’s an option I’m willing to consider; I saw a post from people with similar issues in the past and they still got their PR. See link below

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/s/oivtosVJpH
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 9:42pm On Jul 07
eniola1010:
Ita at last. Make i go uninstall my duolingo. Them done use un une femme homme fille tu es kill me
....omoh! big congrats to you!!.... May we follow soon...Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bluebox: 9:43pm On Jul 07
Has anyone here used gift deed recently, if I am using a gift deed will the account of the person gifting me be scrutinized
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 10:23pm On Jul 07
Bluebox:
Has anyone here used gift deed recently, if I am using a gift deed will the account of the person gifting me be scrutinized
No, the person only has to be a family member. Refer to page one here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (Reply)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.