Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,573 members, 7,944,736 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1193410 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 7:28pm On Aug 03
Yes, but if you haven't paid for your certificate, your application won't be attended to.
Drdreluv:
No sir not yet should I go ahead with the portal payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sheisenough01: 7:46pm On Aug 03
I don't know why this clownish bot or mod removed my last post helping others on this Eksu matter. I am giving this advice at no cost for a forum that pays me nothing.

Be well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 8:03pm On Aug 03
Hello all,
I am posting this on behalf of my colleague. She applied for PR through CEC 4 months ago. Two days ago IRCC requested that she resends her family history. She is scared that they specifically asked for that and opened up to me about her fear.
1.Her mom and her dad are separated so she never included her dad in her application; the family history section
2. Her older sister is married and has a diff surname so she's worried that maybe they are wondering why her surname is diff
3. She included someone who her mom adopted(not on paper but has lived with them since they were kids) as her half sister on her application but she has another surname as well (unmarried)....

So she is worried about how to address all of these specifically No. 3 since there is no paper evidence of the adoption. She is considering not adding her to the new documentation but worried IRCC might ask why she included her in the first place. What do you guys suggest please, should she remove her or leave it and provide some sort of explanation? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by myaisha00: 8:27pm On Aug 03
luckygirl02:

1. Ircc officials are probably aware of bank policies in the UK. Your statement of account plus the letter you got are sufficient to show proof of funds. For mine, I submitted only online bank statements and I wrote a letter of explanation that I was unable to get the other required documents from the bank. Had no issue getting my PR approved.

2. It's important your reference letter carries your job descriptions. Like someone advised above, get a colleague to write the description and attach their ID card. You might need to write a letter to explain why you are submitting two reference letters for that NOC. Best of luck to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 10:31pm On Aug 03
Please must prove of funds always be "bank statements"?... what if i have money saved up on a wallet app?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Leyemoshood: 4:33am On Aug 04
Advice for stevolinkon40 and others planning to land in Toronto

I'm talking from my personal experience and what I have heard from people and concluded that Vancouver and its environs in British Columbia is best place to arrive/live. While waiting for your dream job, you can work as support or care worker and make up to 4-7K per month (which is 2k-3.5k bi-weekly) as a person if you have a car and BC class 5 driver's license. If you have 1 full time work and 1 part time, its possible, even if you have casual job with 2-4 different employers, you can earn that as long as you are able to pick enough shifts across boards. Note that this is very possible if you are coming alone or with your spouse and you dont have kids. Or if you have kids and one of you is working from home.

PS: I am Christian and believe in God factor, and i will mention again that all things being equal that you have a car and a full BC class 5 drivers license, you have a high chance of getting a care or support job and can make 4-7K per month after tax, yes after tax!!! By the time you pack those shifts in 2-3 different companies, you will be smiling on your payday grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by coolangel54(f): 5:29am On Aug 04
Yes, it's my school.
SurvTessy:

Is it not your school that should send your transcript to Wes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by seniorboy1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04
seniorboy1:
Hello, please I would like to confirm if CELPIP can be paid for using naira card or it must be dollar denominated card.

Thank you.

Please assist with the info
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 12:29pm On Aug 04
seniorboy1:

Please assist with the info
Dollar card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jedisco(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04
luckygirl02:

1. Ircc officials are probably aware of bank policies in the UK. Your statement of account plus the letter you got are sufficient to show proof of funds. For mine, I submitted only online bank statements and I wrote a letter of explanation that I was unable to get the other required documents from the bank. Had no issue getting my PR approved.

For 1, I just submitted my bank statement (UK bank) with no letter of explanation and had no issues with it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by seniorboy1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04
Ontarioo:
Dollar card.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mojolaolu(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04
Please I want to know,

I got a NOI from Ontario for the health draw, under NOC 33102 to be precise.

I have been working as an health assistant (auxiliary nurse) in private Hospitals since I graduate from school (Bsc forestry and wildlife) and I have roughly 6 years work experience from two different employers that are willing to reference me.

However, I don't have any formal health care certification apart from the training certificate my employer issued to me as the job only requires learning on the job.

Question: please can my employer's reference and some training certificate issued by my employer suffice to proof that I have experience in this field?

Or must I attend a training institute or get formal health care certificates?

Thank you.

Any useful information will be appreciated to help me accept my NOI
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stevolinkon40: 8:39pm On Aug 04
mojolaolu:
Please I want to know,

I got a NOI from Ontario for the health draw, under NOC 33102 to be precise.

I have been working as an health assistant (auxiliary nurse) in private Hospitals since I graduate from school (Bsc forestry and wildlife) and I have roughly 6 years work experience from two different employers that are willing to reference me.

However, I don't have any formal health care certification apart from the training certificate my employer issued to me as the job only requires learning on the job.

Question: please can my employer's reference and some training certificate issued by my employer suffice to proof that I have experience in this field?

Or must I attend a training institute or get formal health care certificates?

Thank you.

Any useful information will be appreciated to help me accept my NOI

You do not need any training certificate for that NOC.
This is not an assumption, this has been repeated severally and many people that used same NOC never had to submit any certificate.
The reference letter from your work detailing your roles and everything that is requested by IRCC is sufficient.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mojolaolu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04
Thank you...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kore12: 2:46pm On Aug 05
Can you please repost the advice again and also help with the attached screenshot. Thank you for your good work.

Sheisenough01:
I don't know why this clownish bot or mod removed my last post helping others on this Eksu matter. I am giving this advice at no cost for a forum that pays me nothing.

Be well.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DTruth10: 4:52pm On Aug 05
About to apply for my Canadian PR. Starting the ECA stage this and registering for the IELTS this week.

Wish me luck.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05
DTruth10:
About to apply for my Canadian PR. Starting the ECA stage this and registering for the IELTS this week.

Wish me luck.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aurorae1: 9:00pm On Aug 05
DTruth10:

Wish me luck.

Good luck mate...
This is how it starts. We'll congratulate you soonšŸ‘ŒšŸ¾

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05
Drdreluv:
Good Evening house
How do i get my transcript sent Electronically to WES from Eksu

Ganie
Sheisenough01
Bibitayo2
Kore12

Make the payment via the school's portal by filling your details correctly.
And try to get someone at your faculty that can help you do the run arounds if there's need because they may say your results are not complete at the admin. I had to involve my level cord. in my case.

Also note that if you have not paid for your certificate, you will be required to pay before they proceed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Denerystormborn: 9:33pm On Aug 05
Hello house. Please what short course can a graduate of education do to claim two or more certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 9:50pm On Aug 05
Denerystormborn:
Hello house. Please what short course can a graduate of education do to claim two or more certificates
CIMA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DTruth10: 8:11am On Aug 06
I believe every situation is unique let me share my unique experience in the hopes that I get feedback and insight from the gurus in the house.

I am a HND holder who went to Canada in 2016 to pursue a degree in politics. The degree took longer because I had a situation called a status restoration that took almost 2 years off. I eventually had the issue restored and did 3 years worth of studies before deciding to make a program switch to psychology, I decided also to take a break from school to properly consider my options.

Around this time I received information from my student advisor about an opportunity that would allow me to transition to a work permit. I decided to take the offer but it would require me to switch to visitor status before applying for the work permit. Unfortunately the visitor visa application was approved but the work permit app was refused.

Around this time too, my passport was about to expire (I held off renewing because I was waiting for the apps). Mind you, I was fully supporting myself since I could not work. I was unable to renew the passport at the high commission in Ottawa because they were experiencing processing issues. My passport expired and IRCC recommended returning back to Nigeria and since I had a family emergency too at that time I accepted.

I was returned to Nigeria subsequently after 7 1/2 years in canada and I came back with 4
years worth of work experience (by my estimation) and 3 years of studies in a Canadian university. I tried the CRS calculator and it registered 538

Please what are my chances applying for PR. Please drop any feedback and suggestions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by makeita1k: 8:25am On Aug 06
Hello house. Regarding my work experience reference letter. It states ā€œI was paid by the federal government and also paid a salary by the organizationā€

Will this raise any flags? Of course I performed the job duties stated in the reference letter, and also have payslips. Does mentioning ā€œfederal governmentā€ cause further background checks, Iā€™m trying as much as possible to provide a complete application, in order not to receive additional documents requests.

I look forward to your beautiful feedbacks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DTruth10: 8:44am On Aug 06
makeita1k:
Hello house. I have a question regarding my nysc work experience reference letter. It states ā€œI was paid 33k by the federal government and also paid a salary by the organizationā€

Will this raise any flags? Of course I performed the job duties stated in the reference letter, and also have payslips. Does mentioning ā€œfederal governmentā€ cause further background checks, Iā€™m trying as much as possible to provide a complete application, in order not to receive additional documents requests.

I look forward to your beautiful feedbacks!

I doubt it will. If anything, that is a net positive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opiso101: 10:08am On Aug 06
Please I need help

How can someone be qualified for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Express Entry?

I am 36 years old I have a masters degree and work experience, I calculated my score and itā€™s 394, I donā€™t think I can start learning French now especially because age is not on my side.

My only hope now is to get the PN

I need guidance please

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by PawsandWhiskers: 10:58am On Aug 06
Good morning
Please concerning the documentation process,I am an Educationist .I studied Education as a course degree in my university days. Could I add up my teaching certificate alongside my Bachelor's certificate. And could my teaching certificate boost up my point
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 11:01am On Aug 06
DTruth10:
I tried the CRS calculator and it registered 538
Please what are my chances applying for PR. Please drop any feedback and suggestions
If you've got no issues, your score is enough to get you ITA in the mext draw. Hit the pool now and wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Gr8fulHeart(f): 11:37am On Aug 06
Hello house, good morning.
Please has anyone tried opening an account with PEI pnp.
I am trying to and it keeps asking for second passport information and the page won't proceed to complete registration.
Please can someone help me shed light on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stapes(m): 11:47am On Aug 06
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by DTruth10: 11:57am On Aug 06
Ontarioo:
If you've got no issues, your score is enough to get you ITA in the mext draw. Hit the pool now and wait.

Thanks. Do you know when the next draw is?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by makeita1k: 1:31pm On Aug 06
DTruth10:

I doubt it will. If anything, that is a net positive

Thank you so much for the reply! Thank you šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ½
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by endlessjoyy: 2:28pm On Aug 06
trilacos:
Please,how can I pay for WES evaluation? I'm trying to pay but it's not working.

Download Pay4Me app.
They help with Wes evaluation payments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (683) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: Afolavid and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.