Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,907 members, 7,969,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1219800 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teeeteee130: 2:00pm On Sep 04
Waxxxy:
I just got provincial territorial interest letter from Nova scotia under health. Please did anyone get invitation from Nova Scotia today

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

What's your CRS score pls?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sophiakosy23: 2:30pm On Sep 04
Teeeteee130:

Wow congratulations โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rebeccalola: 3:04pm On Sep 05
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kintowi: 6:14pm On Sep 05
Please can anyone share the Cambridge IELTS links or materials with me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JMG12: 10:08pm On Sep 05
If possible, thoroughly analyze the ineligibility message to identify any flaws in your revised NOC (22311) profile. The NOC change may have influenced other criteria, such as your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. You can try altering these factors inside the same account to make yourself eligible again. If the system does not enable you to resolve your ineligibility issue in the current account, you could consider opening a new account and selecting the right NOC (22311) from the beginning.
NB: To prevent duplication issues, ensure that the former profile is closed or deactivated before creating a new account. You do not want to appear to have numerous profiles active at the same time.
Bullish99:
Hello great minds! I need your candid advise on way to go pls.

This morning, I realized my initial NOC (72205) I got in the pool with isn't the correct one, I made an adjustment to NOC (22311) they both have close similarities however, I found out the 22311 best describe what I do currently.
Immediately I updated it, my profile became ineligible.

I currently have a refused visit visa (Home tie issue) under same account (which made me have an active biometrics). My initial EE profile got expired in July and I created another (which is now ineligible) on the same account and got back in the pool in August. My question now is that, can I create another account entirely while selecting the NOC 22311. Or get back in the pool with same account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Waxxxy: 11:34pm On Sep 05

What's your CRS score pls?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by majorice: 11:50pm On Sep 06
Hello guys, please I need some advice.

I am in the UK, and my wife is pregnant. If i get ITA like next week, and submit documents requested,
- do I have to add a LOE explaining that my wife will deliver at some point early next year?
- I believe its after wifey gives birth that we have to add the baby as a dependant/Update POF? If so, what if wifey gives birth after we have already submitted ITA documents
- Finally, and most importantly, how do they handle the passport/NIN part? Will we have to wait till the baby has NIN/Passport before submitting all our passports together? Won't the time pass ?

I will really appreciate your responses

cc @dupyshoo I saw your comment on something similar that's why I tagged you smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by freshStarz: 12:30pm On Sep 07
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.

Pls can I get the materials
My email is dstarcarls@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teeeteee130: 1:21pm On Sep 07
Has anyone been able to login into their gckey account today pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Slimtopx: 2:19pm On Sep 07
Please you can helo me send too my mail is
Topallmost@gmail.com

Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by phabulous88(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07
majorice:
Hello guys, please I need some advice.

I am in the UK, and my wife is pregnant. If i get ITA like next week, and submit documents requested,
- do I have to add a LOE explaining that my wife will deliver at some point early next year?
- I believe its after wifey gives birth that we have to add the baby as a dependant/Update POF? If so, what if wifey gives birth after we have already submitted ITA documents
- Finally, and most importantly, how do they handle the passport/NIN part? Will we have to wait till the baby has NIN/Passport before submitting all our passports together? Won't the time pass ?

I will really appreciate your responses

cc @dupyshoo I saw your comment on something similar that's why I tagged you smiley

Include a LOE when submitting your ITA application. In the LOE, explain that your wife is pregnant and the EDD. This helps IRCC understand that your family composition might change soon.

And when your wife gives birth after AOR, inform IRCC immediately through Webform. IRCC will reopen relevant sections in your application and tell you the forms and supporting documents required. At this point, you should have the additional POF.

Youโ€™ll be given some days/weeks (Iโ€™m not sure the exact duration) to upload the required documents and the passport. So you should apply for babyโ€™s passport almost immediately after you have the birth certificate and NIN. If youโ€™re not able to meet the deadline, let IRCC know and provide documentation showing that youโ€™ve started the process of getting babyโ€™s passport. The VO know that applying for passports for a new baby takes time.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 6:29pm On Sep 07
Teeeteee130:
Has anyone been able to login into their gckey account today pls?
Clear your browsing cache or use incognito mode
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teeeteee130: 6:32pm On Sep 07
Ontarioo:
Clear your browsing cache or use incognito mode

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by majorice: 9:54pm On Sep 07
phabulous88:

@phabulous88 Thanks a lot my oga

Include a LOE when submitting your ITA application. In the LOE, explain that your wife is pregnant and the EDD. This helps IRCC understand that your family composition might change soon.

And when your wife gives birth after AOR, inform IRCC immediately through Webform. IRCC will reopen relevant sections in your application and tell you the forms and supporting documents required. At this point, you should have the additional POF.

Youโ€™ll be given some days/weeks (Iโ€™m not sure the exact duration) to upload the required documents and the passport. So you should apply for babyโ€™s passport almost immediately after you have the birth certificate and NIN. If youโ€™re not able to meet the deadline, let IRCC know and provide documentation showing that youโ€™ve started the process of getting babyโ€™s passport. The VO know that applying for passports for a new baby takes time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SemperFid: 10:47am On Sep 08
Waxxxy:

Wow congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SemperFid: 11:22am On Sep 08
Waxxxy:

Wow congratulations.

My own is 374 presently. What do u advice I do? I am an optometrist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SemperFid: 8:20pm On Sep 08
Waxxxy:

Pls did u apply in the Nova Scotia specific immigration website or did they just pick you from the general express entry?

I am trying to apply through he nova Scotia immigration website but I don't know how to go about the letter of approved opportunity which I understand it means having a valid job offer at nova Scotia. I do not have any job offer. My profile is just lying idly in the pool I have submitted and I meet the requirements but nothing, since August. Can you share why tips on how to go about the nova Scotia pls

everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ultimatewarrior: 6:22pm On Sep 09
Finally just got PPR on Friday, it's been almost 2 years since I first entered the pool. I have been on this thread for a while, never post but have been learning from you all. Hence, I feel the need to post my timeline, maybe some one may learn from it.

This is my timeline below, I can't remember exact days mostly because of the time it has taken to get here and I'm honestly too lazy to check.

I created my first EE profile September 17th 2022, soon after started studying french and looking for a tutor.

I was 30 with an MSc so my CRS score was 476, after turning 31in 2023 it dropped down to 470. As hard as I tried I couldn't learn French properly but still wrote TCF like that and my score only got boosted by 6 or 8 points (can't remember again), but I didn't realise how important those points will be.

I created NOI for Saskatchewan province sometime in February 2023 and in May I got invitation to apply for SINP and applied in July 2023.

I waited ooohhh for Saskatchewan dem no answer, even had to create a new EE profile as the first one expired. Then around mid December 2023 Ontario did tech draw and picked me from the pool. Those small points I got from TCF were my saving grace, I think the OINP tech stream cut off was about 473 and without the small points TCF gave me I would have been 470 and missed out. Please, don't sleep on French, I'm horrible with languages, can't even speak my own language and yet managed to get small points from TCF.

Applied for Ontario in January and got nominated first week in March. Between the time I had applied to Saskatchewan in July 2023 and when I got nominated by Ontario in March 2024 my profile in SINP was still on "Application Received" status. Very annoying province, as Ontario nomination came through I emailed them to withdraw my application but dem no refund me.

Received ITA mid-March (about a week after Ontario nomination)
AOR - May 11th
Medicals passed - June 26th
Biometrics completed - July 5th
PPR - September 6th

It can be slow and painful, but God will do it for everyone who has put in the work and put their faith in Him.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aworhmabel: 6:51pm On Sep 09
Congratulations๐Ÿ˜Š
ultimatewarrior:
Finally just got PPR on Friday, it's been almost 2 years since I first entered the pool. I have been on this thread for a while, never post but have been learning from you all. Hence, I feel the need to post my timeline, maybe some one may learn from it.

This is my timeline below, I can't remember exact days mostly because of the time it has taken to get here and I'm honestly too lazy to check.

I created my first EE profile September 17th 2022, soon after started studying french and looking for a tutor.

I was 30 with an MSc so my CRS score was 476, after turning 31in 2023 it dropped down to 470. As hard as I tried I couldn't learn French properly but still wrote TCF like that and my score only got boosted by 6 or 8 points (can't remember again), but I didn't realise how important those points will be.

I created NOI for Saskatchewan province sometime in February 2023 and in May I got invitation to apply for SINP and applied in July 2023.

I waited ooohhh for Saskatchewan dem no answer, even had to create a new EE profile as the first one expired. Then around mid December 2023 Ontario did tech draw and picked me from the pool. Those small points I got from TCF were my saving grace, I think the OINP tech stream cut off was about 473 and without the small points TCF gave me I would have been 470 and missed out. Please, don't sleep on French, I'm horrible with languages, can't even speak my own language and yet managed to get small points from TCF.

Applied for Ontario in January and got nominated first week in March. Between the time I had applied to Saskatchewan in July 2023 and when I got nominated by Ontario in March 2024 my profile in SINP was still on "Application Received" status. Very annoying province, as Ontario nomination came through I emailed them to withdraw my application but dem no refund me.

AOR - May 11th
PPR - September 6th

It can be slow and painful, but God will do it for everyone who has put in the work and put their faith in Him.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 7:41pm On Sep 09
ultimatewarrior:

AOR - May 11th
PPR - September 6th

Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sophiakosy23: 8:48am On Sep 10
ultimatewarrior:

Awwwn congratulations I claim this blessing

AOR - May 11th
PPR - September 6th

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sophiakosy23: 8:55am On Sep 10
ultimatewarrior:

Awwwn congratulations I claim this testimony Amen

AOR - May 11th
PPR - September 6th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francology41: 8:59pm On Sep 10
Hello guys!

We submitted our application for PR some weeks ago, we have done our biometric as well. We did upfront medicals (a family of 3)
However, my wife got a message from Canada to do more test, as they found something in her scan (no cause for alarm, she has had asthma that comes once in a blue moon, I'm sure that was what the scan picked up).

The letter they sent was for her to do some other testing(which we have done) and a final xray (to be done on or before October 30th).

We submitted our application few weeks ago, so my question is this:

Will they wait till October 30th, and after we have finished the scan before they begin processing our application? Because we already got a mail that they are processing the applications.

Or will everything go on normal while they wait for the medical for my wife?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Wisdommyth: 1:56pm On Sep 11
Hi Everyone, please can you create and Express entry Profile with a passport that just expired in March this year? I already have other requirement like Wes, ielts etc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Francology41: 4:55pm On Sep 11
Wisdommyth:
Hi Everyone, please can you create and Express entry Profile with a passport that just expired in March this year? I already have other requirement like Wes, ielts etc?

Why not just do the passport first, it shouldn't take you a week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 5:25pm On Sep 11
Wisdommyth:
No
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by eniola1010(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11
ultimatewarrior:

AOR - May 11th
PPR - September 6th

I love ur spirit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11
ultimatewarrior:

AOR - May 11th
PPR - September 6th

Congrats!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bigjooe: 10:11am On Sep 12
Pls house, I want to relocate to Canada with wife and 3 children. I am a full stack software developer. Which visa route is the best for me.
I mean visa type. I have a friend who is ready to accommodate me for 1 month. Cost implication .

Pls I need honest and sincere answer.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (690) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: olig(m), Ontarioo, bangist and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.