Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1230166 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sos101: 10:01pm On Sep 26
Hello house,I am now to this thread. I just submitted my mnpn for pool drawing. I had 600 in total out of 1,000. I have brother in manitoba.. do I have any chance in getting picked from the pool with the 600 points ? I will appreciate a good response . Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SweetJJ: 10:36pm On Sep 26
Ibironnie:
Hi guys, wrote my celpip on Saturday at Dragnet vi results came out yesterday lsrw 11,11,12,9. A nice alternative to the almighty ielts. You can buzz me for materials or tips.

Hello, Please I am interested, could you send me the materials for preparation? I sent you an email. Please 🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Predator188: 6:39am On Sep 27
Sos101:
Hello house,I am now to this thread. I just submitted my mnpn for pool drawing. I had 600 in total out of 1,000. I have brother in manitoba.. do I have any chance in getting picked from the pool with the 600 points ? I will appreciate a good response . Thank you all
You mean mpnp chances of getting a draw at all, for now is 0% for close relative in manitoba, but stay on the pool, I won't discourage you..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by harddrive2012: 11:07am On Sep 27
Predator188:

You mean mpnp chances of getting a draw at all, for now is 0% for close relative in manitoba, but stay on the pool, I won't discourage you..

Any idea if a nomination from a family can help with getting picked from ee pool ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Anobody: 4:40pm On Sep 27
You open a new account and recommended yourself FRAUDSTER!
Check the TEF group and two people had spoken of his poor service. He’s refused to refund someone after missing classes, and has poor teaching skills.
Even the lady that first introduced him didn’t pass her TEF, she plans on rewriting. Do not fall for this scammer MAURIUS
suwera7:
Good day everyone. I'm so excited to inform you that the just concluded TCF exam at alliance francaise went well for me due to the help of my coach Marius. He carried out a lot of assignments with me which one of it came out during the exam and I'm so excited.

I knew Mr Marius through a friend of mine from Canada. I must confess, he is a generous person and he is really good at what he does. So maybe if you are looking for a french tutor I will advise you to reach out him and I believe you will also come back with a testimony.

Name: Mr Marius

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Quatro4: 5:53pm On Sep 27
I’m interested in learning French for the test purpose too, pls send an email. If any other person can join, that makes it better.

IamDebbie:
Hi people
I’m really interested in relocating to Canada via EE. I’m currently learning French on duolingo and considering going for masters. Is there anyone with similar goals please so we can walk this walk together. Also is there any special group as well or thread i can jump on??

Thanks
Ps 1st post on nairaland
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27
suwera7:
Good day everyone. I'm so excited to inform you that the just concluded TCF exam at alliance francaise went well for me due to the help of my coach Marius. He carried out a lot of assignments with me which one of it came out during the exam and I'm so excited.

I knew Mr Marius through a friend of mine from Canada. I must confess, he is a generous person and he is really good at what he does. So maybe if you are looking for a french tutor I will advise you to reach out him and I believe you will also come back with a testimony.

Name: Mr Marius

Your post sounds similar to those scam comments you often see on YouTube or Twitter, where people claim someone helped them recover a hacked account, unlock a locked bitcoin wallet, or track their unfaithful partner’s WhatsApp. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27
Anobody:
Check the TEF group and two people had spoken of his poor service. He’s refused to refund someone after missing classes, and has poor teaching skills.
Even the lady that first introduced him didn’t pass her TEF, she plans on rewriting. Do not fall for this scammer MAURIUS

Thanks for pointing this out. Soon as I read it, it felt very off.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lovethchisom(f): 5:22am On Sep 28
Good day everyone...
Please in WES primary purpose of evaluation,
can WES evaluated for academic purposes be used for EE/immigration applications also or vice versa?. Also what's the best evaluation package?

N:B When I select immigration as primary purpose,, the recommended evaluation tends to be cheaper than the recommended evaluation when I pick Education as primary purpose. But I want to use the WES for both purpose.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MayorOfEdmonton: 5:38am On Sep 28
No it cannot be used.
Credential evaluation for immigration is what is required for EE.
You have to do two different evaluations in that case.
One for immigration and the other for study.
Cheers

Lovethchisom:
Good day everyone...
Please in WES primary purpose of evaluation,
can WES evaluated for academic purposes be used for EE/immigration applications also or vice versa?. Also what's the best evaluation package?

N:B When I select immigration as primary purpose,, the recommended evaluation tends to be cheaper than the recommended evaluation when I pick Education as primary purpose. But I want to use the WES for both purpose.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oluyinkavic(m): 9:55am On Sep 28
Thanks so much for your response.

I have a question, Can one get a provincial nomination with a CRS point 400+ ?
NiceTheDev:

So sorry, just came on nairaland since that day. Yes it's true and the money paid for remark is non refundable. Just register for another one bro or go for CELPIP. GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by NiceTheDev: 3:54pm On Sep 28
oluyinkavic:
Thanks so much for your response.

I have a question, Can one get a provincial nomination with a CRS point 400+ ?

Yes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suwera7: 4:27pm On Sep 28
Anobody:

Well I don’t know what the issue is but just for your information this is not MR RARIUS. I only recommended him because of my experience with him. He was faithful in taking the classes. And I’m not imposing it to you to work with him. Moreover if you have issues with him, is better you settle with him instead of spoiling someone image on a global platform.

I will always recommend him because I’ve never had a bad experience with him. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 3:43am On Sep 29
Quatro4:
I’m interested in learning French for the test purpose too, pls send an email. If any other person can join, that makes it better.

I am also interested in this as well and would love to join. I am also learning french on my own solo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by emmaquin12(f): 3:45am On Sep 29
firelord222:

I am also interested in this as well and would love to join. I am also learning french on my own solo.
My heart is waiting for you! đź’ť Hurry and join me!
Link here: https://lifelineloveme..com/2024/09/love.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by firelord222: 3:51am On Sep 29
Ontarioo:
Check the hours of work. Make sure you don't select Quebec...

Read page one of this thread to learn more
Please out to curiosity why should he not select quebec? i have seen another post on another random topic saying dont select quebec... i selected quebec in mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Anobody: 8:51am On Sep 29
I can't even work with you, I'd rather deal with a
professional than an amateur.
You've just been exposed, now run along little boy and find another fraud tactics.
suwera7:

Well I don’t know what the issue is but just for your information this is not MR RARIUS. I only recommended him because of my experience with him. He was faithful in taking the classes. And I’m not imposing it to you to work with him. Moreover if you have issues with him, is better you settle with him instead of spoiling someone image on a global platform.

I will always recommend him because I’ve never had a bad experience with him. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Anobody: 8:52am On Sep 29
Welcome!
ezzylee:

Thanks for pointing this out. Soon as I read it, it felt very off.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by braine(m): 8:55am On Sep 29
firelord222:

Please out to curiosity why should he not select quebec? i have seen another post on another random topic saying dont select quebec... i selected quebec in mine.

Quebec is not part of this express entry parole. You will be risking your application by getting it refused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IamDebbie: 8:58pm On Sep 29
Quatro4:

So how will we figure this out??

I haven’t started learning professionally just some DIY learnings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by suzzyrims: 10:34pm On Sep 29
If you have written CELPIP recently, please dm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nger88: 11:11am On Oct 01
To support this, I had a near fraud experience with him in January when I was looking for a French teacher. In fact he was recommended by the popular madam Bizang. I contacted the guy but I saw the signs so early. First, when I contacted the guy early January and I wasn’t ready then, but this guys kept pestering me that he has people disturbing him and that to take up classes and I needed to act fast. Week by week. What put the icing on the cake was that I eventually agreed to start and I asked for his terms. He said part payment which was okay. But imagine immediately I made the part payment. He changed that he will want a full payment before he start class. I was like firstly, this wasn’t what we agreed to, secondly who pays full payment to someone that I haven’t gotten a single service from or neither have I met him before other than via WhatsApp chat. Immediately I demanded my refund and with subtle threat. He did a refund and I blocked him forever. Please be careful out there guys.
Anobody:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Blackshaid: 7:51pm On Oct 01
Hello, Good evening everyone.
I trust you’ll are doing well. Please I need your guidance in respect to a situation I am in.

So based on my research, I discovered that if you get a NOI from Ontario province, you’ll need to show the first and last pay slip for every work experience you claim you have. Now I want to use my NYSC to claim one year work experience. During my NYSC year, I didn’t get a PPA on time so going by the period I spent in my PPA, it means that I won’t be able to show the pay slip from PPA because the period isn’t a year duration it’s just 9months (keep in mind my PPA paid me). The other option I was thinking about is to use the 33k we were being paid as my salary for a year (reason being that there were also people who their PPA didn’t pay). So my plan is to now show the first and last pay slip using the 33k as salary (this will give me one year) My one year will from the month I went to camp till the month we did pop ( My PPA is willing to help me with that)

Please what would you suggest?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01
Blackshaid:
Hello, Good evening everyone.
I trust you’ll are doing well. Please I need your guidance in respect to a situation I am in.

So based on my research, I discovered that if you get a NOI from Ontario province, you’ll need to show the first and last pay slip for every work experience you claim you have. Now I want to use my NYSC to claim one year work experience. During my NYSC year, I didn’t get a PPA on time so going by the period I spent in my PPA, it means that I won’t be able to show the pay slip from PPA because the period isn’t a year duration it’s just 9months (keep in mind my PPA paid me). The other option I was thinking about is to use the 33k we were being paid as my salary for a year (reason being that there were also people who their PPA didn’t pay). So my plan is to now show the first and last pay slip using the 33k as salary (this will give me one year) My one year will from the month I went to camp till the month we did pop ( My PPA is willing to help me with that)

Please what would you suggest?

You don’t always need to present a payslip. Instead, you can print your bank statement and highlight the monthly salary deposits from your employer. Some individuals have used their NYSC experience to claim work experience points, so just ensure you get a reference letter that aligns with the NOC code you're using. People who have used NYSC experience can also chip in as I didn't use NYSC experience to claim points.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by quinSonia(f): 10:58pm On Oct 01
ezzylee:

You don’t always need to present a payslip. Instead, you can print your bank statement and highlight the monthly salary deposits from your employer. Some individuals have used their NYSC experience to claim work experience points, so just ensure you get a reference letter that aligns with the NOC code you're using. People who have used NYSC experience can also chip in as I didn't use NYSC experience to claim points.

All the best.

Please is this real ??

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 11:29pm On Oct 01
quinSonia:

Please is this real ??
Be careful so you don't lose your money. Find time to read and understand the process. It's obvious you don't. Read on the study thread. If you know the whole process, you will be able to tell which is real or not.

Cheers,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by quinSonia(f): 12:47am On Oct 02
Ontarioo:
Be careful so you don't lose your money. Find time to read and understand the process. It's obvious you don't. Read on the study thread. If you know the whole process, you will be able to tell which is real or not.

Cheers,

Okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ezzylee(m): 8:51am On Oct 02
quinSonia:

Please is this real ??

If you're applying to a Canadian school, this information is incorrect, as Canada doesn't conduct visa interviews for study permits. However, if you're applying to a U.S school, a visa interview is required.

As someone mentioned earlier, there are dedicated study visa threads for major countries like Canada, the U.S, and the UK. You'll find that many of the services agents offer for a fee are things you can handle on your own by reading through these threads and doing some research.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Denerystormborn: 12:27pm On Oct 02
Good morning house! Please how can someone pay for wes now? I tried virtual usd cards,but its not working
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ontarioo: 12:30pm On Oct 02
Denerystormborn:
Good morning house! Please how can someone pay for wes now? I tried virtual usd cards,but its not working
Network, maybe. Try again or use another one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Denerystormborn: 2:35pm On Oct 02
Denerystormborn:

Can one pay with naira bank cards ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TEMIT0PE: 3:43pm On Oct 02
Providus platinum naira mastercard works very well.

Denerystormborn:

Can one pay with naira bank cards ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (694) (Reply)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.