Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist (13808 Views)

IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / INEC: 2023 General Election Must Be Better Than Previous Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2021
grin
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by maxito28: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by GauRanTor(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
The polls will hold as planned on Saturday. Most of those saying no election are abakiliki people who don't mean well for Anambra state.

I bu maalu as in Efi hausa
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tranquillity360: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
No o
It must hold
Ipob must fight, and they will bite the dust grin
Bubu will teach them in a language they understand

Mazi cownu will not be released and you’ll end up with andy uba or soludo.
Both still Igbo so how did that concern you bandit.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Antoeni(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2021
ANAMBRA STATE Is Now Nigeria most confused Southeast State
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
The polls will hold as planned on Saturday. Most of those saying no election are abakiliki people who don't mean well for Anambra state.

Igbo and blame everywhere

Igbo blame DSS

blame Fulani

blame Yoruba

now blaming their fellow kinsmen

funny people

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ariesbull: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
odiegwu
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by MARKone(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
As Nwafor Anambra state,I have dusted my PVC...

But i won't vote because Mazi Mazi Nnamdi Kanu release is more important to us than that their election.

Oga don't vote, nobody is begging you, keep your pvc and wait till Biafra comes. Just don't disturb those that will come out to exercise their civic duty to vote. And if na one person votes, INEC will declare the person with one vote winner

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ariesbull: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:

You r not from Anambra

No vote.... We no send

But i won't vote because Mazi Mazi Nnamdi Kanu release is more important to us than that their election.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by arthurwillia(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Both still Igbo so how did that concern you bandit.

E no concern me Baba, I’m just telling you, whether you vote or not, one of them go enter and you go cry cause your supleme reader will not be leleased anumanu

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by matm: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Even d election does not hold,it won't bring biafra nor lead to d release of MNK. But d election will hold.Biafra is a long term agenda

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Bomaye7(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2021
brainpulse:
The only reasonable Ebos have spoken from the AfganiEastern
who are ebos?
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Angelfrost(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Sit at home on that day will definitely suit Buhari and APC...

Whether or not majority come out to vote, there will be an election, votes will be collated, and the corrupt inec will announce a winner... Which will more than likely be a stooge of Aso Rock.

So, boycott the election and hand over your state to APC on a platter!!!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Biodun556(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] I don't think there has been series of comptroller generals in the that are of Yoruba origin. Instead of you to advise your people who need it, all you do is come here to embarrass the little education your father tried to give to you. Igbos don't need advice from those who mock and despise them. No one is free in Nigeria. Including the Fulanis. So you better shove your advice down your dirty arse. undecided

You said you want to go, go to court now and seek referendum now you're not going again.

You people are confused

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by EmekaA125(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
brainpulse:
The only reasonable Ebos have spoken from the AfganiEastern
[/s]
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tranquillity360: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2021
MARKone:

Oga don't vote, nobody is begging you, keep your pvc and wait till Biafra comes. Just don't disturb those that will come out to exercise their civic duty to vote. And if na one person votes, INEC will declare the person with one vote winner
Don't be a fool.

Did i say i will disturb people.

Too many ful on this nairaland.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by javaguru: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2021
WhatsAppZaddy8:
Well...obviously.

Hit like if you want Charles Soludo for Anambra.
grin bro u got no vote, definitely there wouldt b an election
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Biodun556(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2021
jmoore:
Only a fool would conclude declaring sit-at-home will stop the elections from holding.

100 voters is enough for a candidate to be declared a winner. More than 40,000 new registered voters registered in the recent exercise. Do you think IPOB members are among?

IPOB can apply superglue on their own buttocks. But Anambra election will hold and a winner will emerge to the disappointment of IPOB.

Will referendum fall from heaven? The ignorance if IPOB will make Biafra not to come in the next trillion years.

Referendum is not in the constitution.

To have referendum in the constitution, it will be made a law by the national assembly. it is not the court that determines if referendum should be held.

You don't control any political party.
You don't want to elect those that will speak for your cause in the national assembly.
You are boycotting election and demanding referendum can be compared to someone saying "no electricity, no fuel". It is when you have fuel that you can power your generator.

At least they should join suit seeking for referendum so that Nigerians will know that they are really serious about it.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by EmekaA125(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Maobichek: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Biodun556:
Is this how to achieve Biafra? Going back and forth.

Instead of you people to join suit seeking for referendum you are calling for one Nigeria again and some miscreants will talking of Biafra while your elites are saying something else

Election will hold in Anambra come 6th November, thank you.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tranquillity360: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sit at home on that day will definitely suit Buhari and APC...

Whether or not majority come out to vote, there will be an election, votes will be collated, and the corrupt inec will announce a winner... Which will more than likely be a stooge of Aso Rock.

So, boycott the election and hand over your state to APC on a platter!!!
What's the different between APC,APGA,PDP and Others?

What of Imo state where people voted and yet apc took over?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Bold78(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2021
How does this concern abakaliki, is uwazurike from abakaliki. Mind ur language man
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What's the different between APC,APGA,PDP and Others?

What of Imo state where people voted and yet apc took over?

At least let the people get a chance to install their choice... Why impose an illegal sit at home during election?!! To what end?!! To achieve what exactly?!!

All the prior sit at home exercises achieved what exactly?!!... The only thing it achieved was to make Ipob think they are more powerful than they truly are.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tranquillity360: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

At least let the people get a chance to install their choice... Why impose an illegal sit at home during election?!! To what end?!! To achieve what exactly?!!

All the prior sit at home exercises achieved what exactly?!!... The only thing it achieved was to make Ipob think they are more powerful than they truly are.
Pls help me go cast my own vote.

I will give you my pvc.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by slimghost(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

You have said it all! Urchins with no stake in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Skinkerjnr(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Better for una cos no be corpers blood una go spill dat day
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by slimghost(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
alizma:
You will be shocked when Anambra election turned out to be the one of the most peaceful election in Nigeria

Anambra people are generally peaceful in nature. Pay no mind to the imported urchins trying to cause chaos in the state.
The generally view as at today is that people will vote because nobody wants APC to impose their calamity candidate on the state.
The imbeciles saying no elections are paid agents and other efulefus with no stake in the state.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by emonis88: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
E don set! This one no be play.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by eldoradoxx: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Polls must go on in Anambra on Saturday even if the heavens will cave in, let it be. We are not in a state of anarchy or war in Anambra for election not to go on. The current shootings are part of the election and will pass immediately after election. I commend Buhari for insisting that election must go on as planned and deployed the largest security force ever seen in election in Nigeria, over 30,000 armed pollce officers, 14 Commissioners of Police, several AIGs and DIGs, not to talk about soldiers who are on ground to treat anybody's foock up on that day. If IPOB and ESN want let them threaten hell or death, they will chicken and hide that day, they never show up for battles.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by abdulyaro66(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
I buy all gift cards, cryptocurrency, perfect money, Skrill fund at a very reasonable rate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Under Ayade, Govt Approvals Were Done Via Whatsapp - Ogbeche / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / PDP To Kick Off 2019 Campaign In Sokoto, Asks Nigerians To Reject APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.