Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist (13809 Views)

IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / INEC: 2023 General Election Must Be Better Than Previous Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Bighead9: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
If election hold or not, na Northerner go rule Anambra State, either via Chris Uba APC or through State of emergency. Just like the North govern Imo and Ebonyi by proxy.

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by membranus: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
When did the Igbos' highly revered MASSOB suddenly became reactionary?

Are they no more fighting for the realisation of the Biafra Nation?

If they are now supporting their hated government activities, that means even IPOB can become a turn coat and do so anytime soon now.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by NessFortunate: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Geanew post=107266957][/quote]
I tire no be small.. Division in the middle of a "war" who does that.. Biafra still looking like a hoax, for lack of a better word, RAT RaCE..
#Smh
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Valkc2021(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
The polls will hold as planned on Saturday. Most of those saying no election are abakiliki people who don't mean well for Anambra state.
With all due respect sir, you are a demented and mentally deranged old fool for saying that
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by meccuno: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Biodun556:

You said you want to go, go to court now and seek referendum now you're not going again.

You people are confused
[/s] Trash
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by yahmohy27: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
kollinz1234:
The more de come out to say the election "must" hold the more afraid the voters get. I don't know how much MASSOB has been paid but anything wen don de enter "must", fight go de am be that, so i will still sit at home let the people who value election more than human lives and well being go out and vote.

But what do I even know
Better shut up if you Dont know anything as you said
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Valkc2021(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
jmoore:
Only a fool would conclude declaring sit-at-home will stop the elections from holding.

100 voters is enough for a candidate to be declared a winner. More than 40,000 new registered voters registered in the recent exercise. Do you think IPOB members are among?

IPOB can apply superglue on their own buttocks. But Anambra election will hold and a winner will emerge to the disappointment of IPOB.

Will referendum fall from heaven? The ignorance of IPOB will make Biafra not to come in the next trillion years.

Referendum is not in the constitution.

To have referendum in the constitution, it will be made a law by the national assembly. it is not the court that determines if referendum should be held.

You don't control any political party.
You don't want to elect those that will speak for your cause in the national assembly.
You are boycotting election and demanding referendum can be compared to someone saying "no electricity, no fuel". It is when you have fuel that you can power your generator. You can only get referendum if you elect representatives that can speak for you in the national assembly.

IPOB has believed in the delusion that sit-at-home means they have power and backing of the majority. Most people are scared of the foot soldiers of IPOB. Test your popularity and influence by creating a political party and let your members that love you so much vote for them.

Catalonia that is controlling the political structure of their region in Spain is yet to get independence. And IPOB that only controls sit-at-home think they can use it to get referendum.

Smh

You are correct by saying that referendum is not in our constitution and that court cannot determine that for now until laws are enacted in that regard by the national assembly.

But it sounds very delusional and misinformed to think that the masses still have the power to choose who holds a public office in the present day Nigeria. Our elections are not credible and the wishes of the masses is never considered here.
IPOB never stopped IMO state election. But we all know what happened at the end.
Our vote has never counted and you know it unless if you choose to pretend.

Again advising IPOB to actively participate in politics by either forming a party or fielding their own candidates also validates my stance that you are obviously misinformed sir.
Because if the reverse has been the case, you should have known that such decision will remain a mirage in a highly corrupt electoral system such as the one we have in Nigeria.
In that case, IPOB can only vote for their preferred candidate as you suggested but can never be there to either collate the vote or defend the candidate when the powers that be has taken it to court where they can dictate the tune by the pipers there paid.

However I support the sit at home order because even when they have announced their choice candidate as the winner regardless of the sit at home, a strong signal must have been transmitted to the international community that the easterners were indoors and that no one voted.
This is a signal of collective resolve towards a common goal. A signal of persistence and above all, a signal of unity.

If we choose to vote, it will still not stop them from foisting their own candidate on us just as there did in imo. Please let the hatred you have for IPOB all you to see the rationale behind some of their decisions if you can decipher.
Thanks
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by jmoore(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Valkc2021:

You are correct by saying that referendum is not in our constitution and that court cannot determine that for now until laws are enacted in that regard by the national assembly.

But it sounds very delusional and misinformed to think that the masses still have the power to choose who holds a public office in the present day Nigeria. Our elections are not credible and the wishes of the masses is never considered here.
IPOB never stopped IMO state election. But we all know what happened at the end.
Our vote has never counted and you know it unless if you choose to pretend.

Again advising IPOB to actively participate in politics by either forming a party or fielding their own candidates also validates my stance that you are obviously misinformed sir.
Because if the reverse has been the case, you should have known that such decision will remain a mirage in a highly corrupt electoral system such as the one we have in Nigeria.
In that case, IPOB can only vote for their preferred candidate as you suggested but can never be there to either collate the vote or defend the candidate when the powers that be has taken it to court where they can dictate the tune by the pipers there paid.

However I support the sit at home order because even when they have announced their choice candidate as the winner regardless of the sit at home, a strong signal must have been transmitted to the international community that the easterners were indoors and that no one voted.
This is a signal of collective resolve towards a common goal. A signal of persistence and above all, a signal of unity.

If we choose to vote, it will still not stop them from foisting their own candidate on us just as there did in imo. Please let the hatred you have for IPOB all you to see the rationale behind some of their decisions if you can decipher.
Thanks

Imo state is the only example you are using out of many elections. How did Rochas Okorocha win his first tenure against Ohakim?

Oya, continue sitting at home. Let's see if referendum will fall from heaven.

You are obviously the one who is delusional. You want to send signal to international community that no one voted. Who is Soludo? Who is Uba? Who is Ozigbo? I guess they are Fulanis.

There is no collective goal. IPOB is not ALL IGBO.

2017, Anambra elections held despite IPOB Boycott. Your refusal to learn from this history is one of your greatest undoing. Doing same thing over and over again to achieve different results is ridiculous.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by jadyclem(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
It's obvious that ipob don't mean we'll for the south east. Instead of encouraging people to come out enmass to vote for credible candidates that will move the states in their region forward they declaring sit at home in an election day. What a clueless bunch of ignoramus.
Ipob should understand that they need political powers to actualize whatever they want to actualize. So instead of fighting the system, bring out people to represent you during elections and garner support for those people to ensure they win whatever position they're vying for. That way you'll have power and gain control easily. Without political power you can never armtwist Nigeria to dialogue with you. Ojukwu was the governor of the eastern region that was why he was able to initiate the Biafra struggle...

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by rigarmortis: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Biodun556:
Is this how to achieve Biafra? Going back and forth.

Instead of you people to join suit seeking for referendum you are calling for one Nigeria again and some miscreants will talking of Biafra while your elites are saying something else

The same way all Yoruba elites including Tinubu are openly backing Sunday Igboho right? Having ever seen where a multitude of people exactly agree on same thing without dissenters?

Everyone can clearly see how Ogbeni Tinubu and his SWAGA geng are fighting tooth and nail for Oduduwa republic. Is that how you want to get it?
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
The polls will hold as planned on Saturday. Most of those saying no election are abakiliki people who don't mean well for Anambra state.

Nothing to add.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Biodun556(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
rigarmortis:

The same way all Yoruba elites including Tinubu are openly backing Sunday Igboho right? Having ever seen where a multitude of people exactly agree on same thing without dissenters?

Everyone can clearly see how Ogbeni Tinubu and his SWAGA geng are fighting tooth and nail for Oduduwa republic. Is that how you want to get it?

Yorubas elders and politicians never support Yoruba nation and they spoke against it unlike igbos elders and politicians that kept mutes. A popular saying says silent means approval.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
kollinz1234:
[s]The more de come out to say the election "must" hold the more afraid the voters get. I don't know how much MASSOB has been paid but anything wen don de enter "must", fight go de am be that, so i will still sit at home let the people who value election more than human lives and well being go out and vote.[/s]
Nkogheri�.
Face your terror ravaged region where your angry boko brothers are raising their flags.

Massob collect money from your head.
Bororo demon from the hell of futa-djalon.

But what do I even know

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
kollinz1234:
[s]The more de come out to say the election "must" hold the more afraid the voters get. I don't know how much MASSOB has been paid but anything wen don de enter "must", fight go de am be that, so i will still sit at home let the people who value election more than human lives and well being go out and vote.[/s]

But what do I even know

Nkogheri�.
Face your terror ravaged region where your angry boko brothers are raising their flags.

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
As Nwafor Anambra state,I have dusted my PVC...

But i won't vote because Mazi Mazi Nnamdi Kanu release is more important to us than that their election.

Common speak for yourself.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by paramakina202: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] trash kiss

Go and stop the election soldiers will be happy to stop you.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Election that Prof Soludo the Solution bringer has won already.
Death to any group that will rise to cause trouble on that day.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tranquillity360: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Common speak for yourself.
And who are you to tell me that?
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
jmoore:
Only a fool would conclude declaring sit-at-home will stop the elections from holding.

100 voters is enough for a candidate to be declared a winner. More than 40,000 new registered voters registered in the recent exercise. Do you think IPOB members are among?

IPOB can apply superglue on their own buttocks. But Anambra election will hold and a winner will emerge to the disappointment of IPOB.

Will referendum fall from heaven? The ignorance of IPOB will make Biafra not to come in the next trillion years.

Referendum is not in the constitution.

To have referendum in the constitution, it will be made a law by the national assembly. it is not the court that determines if referendum should be held.

You don't control any political party.
You don't want to elect those that will speak for your cause in the national assembly.
You are boycotting election and demanding referendum can be compared to someone saying "no electricity, no fuel". It is when you have fuel that you can power your generator. You can only get referendum if you elect representatives that can speak for you in the national assembly.

IPOB has believed in the delusion that sit-at-home means they have power and backing of the majority. Most people are scared of the foot soldiers of IPOB. Test your popularity and influence by creating a political party and let your members that love you so much vote for them.

Catalonia that is controlling the political structure of their region in Spain is yet to get independence. And IPOB that only controls sit-at-home think they can use it to get referendum.

Smh

Lol

You wn finish this Kanu's disciples...
I just dey laugh Dem..
No govt anywhere even in the Civilized world tolerate secceesion..
Catalonia laders tried to force a referendum and they were rounded up.. luckily enough for their leader he escaped and is in Belgium on assylum at the moment.. while his foot soldiers that were arrested are in prison serving different terms.. the Spanish govt dealt with them..

E come be for third world country like Nigeria.. I pity Ipob gullible minions.. body go tell them..

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kollinz1234(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Nkogheri�.

u should change your name to "unable Satan"

But what do I even know
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kollinz1234(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=ablejesus26 post=107274658][/quote]u should be a jobless man, forgive me for not responding to you on time, I was actually busy with work but I have closed now I am ready for you, I am sure u won't keep me waiting for too long since you are always less busy
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by meccuno: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
paramakina202:

Go and stop the election soldiers will be happy to stop you.

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by achi4u(m): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
ekwensu nafu gi utara n'onu.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 4:46am On Nov 03, 2021
kollinz1234:
u should be a jobless man, forgive me for not responding to you on time, I was actually busy with work but I have closed now I am ready for you, I am sure u won't keep me waiting for too long since you are always less busy

Less busy you say��
I have less than 3hrs a day to do anything on social media that's not business ��
Ofcus you were busy looking for who to engage in tribal bigotry here what else do you do with your life��
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 4:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
And who are you to tell me that?

Stop dragging the greatest tribe into the nonsense proscribed group of thugs, cultist and criminals that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves.
I wonder why una like to attract swear for una head like this.
Igbo is Igbo
Ipob is ipob a registered fraud.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by Tranquillity360: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

Stop dragging the greatest tribe into the nonsense proscribed group of thugs, cultist and criminals that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves.
I wonder why una like to attract swear for una head like this.
Igbo is Igbo
Ipob is ipob a registered fraud.
[/s]Senseless talk.
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by kollinz1234(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Less busy you say��
I have less than 3hrs a day to do anything on social media that's not business ��
Ofcus you were busy looking for who to engage in tribal bigotry here what else do you do with your life��
lol u had to wait till midnight to prove to me that you are engaged with activities grin. Such delusion
Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
kollinz1234:
lol u had to wait till midnight to prove to me that you are engaged with activities grin. Such delusion

You can as well check my previous time in here,
Some of us have something doing with our lives other than come to nairaland to look for people that will engage us in cheap tribal gbasgbos � just like lazy hoodlums like yourself and your team yoruba vs Igbo live for �.

Just stop tagging Igbo into your occutic, fraud ipob and see if I would even notice a nonentity like you��
Afterall what business does a child of light like myself have with a grass eating product of quota system like you �.

Re: MASSOB: Anambra Election Must Hold, Our Representatives Ready To Assist by ablejesus26(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
[/s][s]Senseless talk.

I know you don't have sense to understand that you are drawing curses on your head by tagging Igbo in general into a proscribed group of thugs, cultist, and hardened criminals �.
Igbo is Igbo.
Ipob is ipob
All might be Igbo, but all will never be the occult,scam ipob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angola Set To Overtake Nigeria / CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.