Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,809 members, 7,945,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Discover The Secret Business Model That Made Me 10x My Salary As A Teacher - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover The Secret Business Model That Made Me 10x My Salary As A Teacher (388 Views)

Discover the secret business strategy that gives crazy figure / 5 Secret Business You Can Start With As Little As #5000 / I Am Giving All My Secret Business Tools Out!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Secret Business Model That Made Me 10x My Salary As A Teacher by EjokeP: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
by EjokeP: 2:22pm
I almost got overwhelmed with depression and fear..�

I was in a state of confusion, wondering "God what next?"

This was 2019, when I was about wrapping up my NYSC in Cross River State where I served my beloved country Nigeria.. �

Prior to passing out I had contemplated on what to put in place before NYSC wraps..

I took the step to save 10k monthly out of my then #19,500...it was a serious sacrifice

..but the story of what happened to my savings is a separate story of pain �

Also, I took a certification on project management just to boost my CV...and then started application for jobs...

First of all I didn't get any response, let alone a scheduled appointment for an interview...

So..we can't even say that I got any job by chance...

The frustration was top notch...I returned home and got a teaching job..

I took Basic7 to SS3, wrote 6 lesson notes, studied , taught and was also a class mistress on top 20k

Honestly it was really funny, knowing that I transitioned from #19,500 to #20,000 didn't feel like progress...

The only challenge I had was that, settling was disgusting to me...

So, I kept pushing myself to learn and to keep growing...

At that time I had no idea about the opportunities that was available on the online space..

I had no idea, there was such thing as high income skills or even business models that could change everything for anyone...

Fast forward to 2021, you see that salary I received after working for a month..I can now make in a day...

I now earn more than 10x that salary in a month.

I gave myself to learning skills that can help me earn and scale as much as I want..

The truth is your certificate is no longer enough...

Even while working at a job, you can't depend on that alone..

Rather than complain about Nigeria, why not create your own reality..

Pick a high income skill or business model, it could be Copywriting, Affiliate Marketing, E-commerce, Web development and get to work..

Give it your time at least 2hours daily and see what happens in the next 3-6months..

From my experience I know a lot of persons are going through a lot financially but nothing will change if you keep doing same thing over and over...

I personally focus on Affiliate Marketing and I have been able to pull 6-figures from it..and soonest 7-figure things...

It's a powerful business model because it equips you with not just high income skills but with products you can recommend and get a commission for them.

It's not a get rich quick scheme but it's a no fail income generator system that if you are willing to learn and implement ruthlessly you will see shocking results...

I will be helping just 40+ persons this weekend to understand how it works and how you can get started..

Simply send a WhatsApp DM to the number below and you will be added to the class..

P:S: This is for you if you're looking at increasing your source of income or you want to get started making money online as a beginner..

Take action now.. Send a DM now before class gets filled...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Dollars To Your Domiciliary Instantly With N5 Bonus each USD / How I Lost 1.2M Contract From Transaction Delay – First Bank / 5 Tips For Success In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.