Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 (26198 Views)

Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards / This Racist Abuse Video And Tweet Against Paul Pogba Will Shock You To Nerves / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by WibusJaga: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2021
Choking
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Dagger79(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Glycolite:

Messi scored 3 goals ?
Did you dare say 3 goals
When did penalty goals and tap in goals considered a goal ?
The last time I checked,you midgetonians don't consider penalty goals and tap in goals as goals,what changed ? cheesy
As far as we are concerned,and with the energy you midgetonians have been using to criticize penalty goals and tap ins especially when CR7 is in the picture,Messi have scored only 1 goal since his move to PSG !

You can't tell me nothing ! cheesy

Rating it above 3.5 on the scale of 5 or 10 ?
Funny enough, it's the same matches they lost cheesy.
Don't that tell you something ?

You have said it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by lomprico(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
If I ever step my foot on the pitch then RONALDO is the cause..

I too like the guy abeg.

Love the way he answered that idiot that was trying to put words in my � mouth today.

King ororo.

Suiiiiiiiiii

what's the origin of this Suiiiiiiiiiiii sef?
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by lomprico(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Joebayo217:
Stupid legend instead of u to criticize Maguire dis stupid legend has been criticizing Pogba Everytime

but pogba was horrible last night

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Jaqenhghar: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2021
Man U did this to themselves. When he was frustrating Mourinho's efforts, the club took sides with him.

Funny enough he wont do that BS when playibg for France.

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by WinnerMan2020(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2021
They should let pogba be, he is just a "kid". . .he will have sense after his first grand child is born.
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by ZUBY77(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
ojaysam25:
3 consecutive matchday in the UCL that Ronaldo has saved man utd. Where would they have been without him.

They would not have played with 10 men.
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Suspect33(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2021
Glycolite:

You fear for PSG if Messi have a poor game inthe champions league ?

You're not been honest !

PSG have been performing better without Messi ,and here you're trying to assume PSG won't go far without Messi .
There is no PSG dependency on Messi,and that's bad news for all MIDGETONIANS!
Messi should quickly start putting up those performances he's known for,sooner,else we will continue to drag him by the ballz !
If bad performance have become normal for Messi at PSG ,CR7 should not be in that conversation.
I dare you to name match where CR7 was poor in,this season,that gave you the cojones to say bad performance have become normal for both of them,instead of actually admitting that Messi have been performing below par,alone, between the two,this season.

lol, baba was trying to rope Ronaldo in Messi's mediocrity grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Glycolite:

Messi scored 3 goals ?
Did you dare say 3 goals
The last time I checked,you midgetonians don't consider penalty goals and tap in goals as goals,what changed ? cheesy
As far as we are concerned,and with the energy you midgetonians have been using to criticize penalty goals and tap ins especially when CR7 is in the picture,Messi have scored only 1 goal since his move to PSG !

So if you don't rate penalties and tap ins..

How many goals have Penaldo scored in his career?

Just asking for a friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Kingcalls: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Pogba should be replaced by van der beek , maguire should be replaced by bailley ... If Ronaldo played full time against young boys , they wud have won that game

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Dreytonisback(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Very correct
Pogba does more bad than good with no remorse
He feels he's a superstar and he can do whatever he likes without being benced , and when he's benched he'll end up being Anelka
He has no respect for all the players in total

Sell off Pogba, martial, Maguire, lindelof , lingard, mata, van de beek

Bring in, Declan rice , kalvin Philips , big for mbappe , he'll likely come when the GOAT is there , at least make a bid whether sure or not

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Basicend: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2021
ojaysam25:
3 consecutive matchday in the UCL that Ronaldo has saved man utd. Where would they have been without him.

Even with all his savings and current account, what is their position in the league and UCL group?
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Stanweezy(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2021
They won't talk about that useless captain Maguire, such a lazy ass like Ole

3 Likes

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by stayclearofme: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Glycolite:

Messi scored 3 goals ?
Did you dare say 3 goals

Wetin this thing dey talk?... If that is the way you want go then CR7 cannot be the highest goal scorer in UCL.. minus all his penalty goals and tell me what is left.
Mr midgetonians how tall are you? You that is "tall" what have you achieved in your chosen profession. I hate when people use the way God created others to insult them. Till you die you can't worth Messi Poo Poo.
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by alawiiyeyoruba1: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Pogba is not just serious.

REASONS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK YORUBA LANGUAGE
With increasing exposure of Africa’s arts, culture and Norms through our music and movies, Yoruba Language has been gaining a lot of popularity, many foreigners and natives who reside abroad are interested in learning how to speak and understand the Yoruba language, also, lovers of arts and tourism will benefit hugely in knowing how to speak and understand Yoruba language, here are some major reasons why you may want to learn how to speak Yoruba.
1. To connect: Yoruba language has been described to have an estimation of about 50 million speakers, hence................ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/reasons-to-learn-how-to-speak-yoruba-language/

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by ogyunging(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
If I ever step my foot on the pitch then RONALDO is the cause..

I too like the guy abeg.

Love the way he answered that idiot that was trying to put words in my � mouth today.

King ororo.

Suiiiiiiiiii
lol. Is that from black dynamite?
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Joebayo217: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2021
lomprico:

but pogba was horrible last night
I agree dis not d first time he criticize Paul Pogba he doesn't criticize all dis British players if Dem no perform well

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by lexy2014: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Seunfretty: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Have always said this to my utd friends as a football analyst....Pogba firstly cannot play in a midfield 2...yes he can't...his brilliant with the ball at his feet ...but his still a player that thrives more on skill than the real football ...the days of turning up skill with the ball is gone ..football is not business ..u must be positive and move the ball ahead ..,who are you impressing" ...again he isnt a good reader of the game without the ball and doesn't know wen he must get dispossessed ...he also lack mobility without the ball hence the solution is playing him in a midfield 3...like they did in Juve ..also like scholes said ...he needs to play alongside experience...to be the purpose for that isn't for him to learn...but to look inferior...imagine him playing in a midfield which comprises of Modric and Kross....in united his playing the boss role in midfield. .no body can push him around cos his the big boy ...but playing against a high class midfield ...he will be humbled ..u can't see someone like Modric getting into challenges and running there life out and u keep showing skill foolishly...you won't be able to make s word if they shout on u cos they have everything ahead and u are NT at there level...united should ship him to Madrid where if he doesn't perform he will be relegated to the bench....he needs that standard and treatment he won't get in united

5 Likes

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by lexy2014: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Joebayo217:
I agree dis not d first time he criticize Paul Pogba he doesn't criticize all dis British players if Dem no perform well

I guess it's d expectation from Pogba
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
obembet:
Maguire, Ole and Pogba should look for another club
Laughter oooooooo
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2021
The Man UTD board should urgently open a hair salon for Paul Pogba he will do better there

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Fragility6: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2021
Glycolite:

Messi scored 3 goals ?
Did you dare say 3 goals

Ronaldo form weak dem pass anytin now coz now no penalties,tapins or scoring against small clubs so nothing to whine about. Thier defense now na 7th balon d'or wey dem neva know winner for. Very funny fanbase some messi fans. Some get sense

4 Likes

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Loverboy3333: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Seunfretty:
Have always said this to my utd friends as a football analyst....Pogba firstly cannot play in a midfield 2...yes he can't...his brilliant with the ball at his feet ...but his still a player that thrives more on skill than the real football ...the days of turning up skill with the ball is gone ..football is not business ..u must be positive and move the ball ahead ..,who are you impressing" ...again he isnt a good reader of the game without the ball and doesn't know wen he must get dispossessed ...he also lack mobility without the ball hence the solution is playing him in a midfield 3...like they did in Juve ..also like scholes said ...he needs to play alongside experience...to be the purpose for that isn't for him to learn...but to look inferior...imagine him playing in a midfield which comprises of Modric and Kross....in united his playing the boss role in midfield. .no body can push him around cos his the big boy ...but playing against a high class midfield ...he will be humbled ..u can't see someone like Modric getting into challenges and running there life out and u keep showing skill foolishly...you won't be able to make s word if they shout on u cos they have everything ahead and u are NT at there level...united should ship him to Madrid where if he doesn't perform he will be relegated to the bench....he needs that standard and treatment he won't get in united

Well said

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Fragility6: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

Wetin this thing dey talk?... If that is the way you want go then CR7 cannot be the highest goal scorer in UCL.. minus all his penalty goals and tell me what is left.
Mr midgetonians how tall are you? You that is "tall" what have you achieved in your chosen profession. I hate when people use the way God created others to insult them. Till you die you can't worth Messi Poo Poo.
Even if dem minus CR7 penalty goals he will still have more goals than messi. Rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Bamzyriches451: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2021
I still wonder why pogba is under performing Even when playing alongside the kante the beast, he still doesn't want to learn.
Well let him continue with his sluggish style of play till he sees his self playing in Swansea
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Fragility6: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Stanweezy:
They won't talk about that useless captain Maguire, such a lazy ass like Ole
The funniest part na say none of the english guys dey criticise wetin dey glaring to everybody say d guy na liability. Dem cum even give am captaincy join cheesy cheesy. Man u na clown club

2 Likes

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Stanweezy(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Fragility6:

The funniest part na say none of the english guys dey criticise wetin dey glaring to everybody say d guy na liability. Dem cum even give am captaincy join cheesy cheesy. Man u na clown club

If not that he is an English player dey for don butt am

2 Likes

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2021
This Albino eon talk too much... MANU should give him chance to coach the players... hehehehehe
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
This Albino don talk too much... MANU should give him chance to coach the players... hehehehehe
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2021
In essence what he is trying to say is that Pogba needs thrive best with a hard-line though Manager which Ole is clearly not (refer to speech he gave in the last match that ended in draw before the Europa final against Villarreal).

Look at Sir Alex, Deschamps then compare with Ole!

Hardness only relates with Paul who is also himself rugged. Scholes too was also tough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi / 2013 AFCON: Nigeria To Play Zambia, Ethiopia and Burkina Faso / Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.