Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,387 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 (26196 Views)

Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards / This Racist Abuse Video And Tweet Against Paul Pogba Will Shock You To Nerves / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by paulolee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

U actually made sense for the 1st time this time, although I doubt if its from ur true mind .
tot u swore on ur life never to mention me again?? Wetin happen??
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Kingcalls: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
paulolee:

tot u swore on ur life never to mention me again?? Wetin happen??

U made sense this time , thats y ... no need insulting Ronaldo or messi... lets all agree to disagree... I can't change ur opinion about Ronaldo and messi just like y cant change mine.... its like trying to defend Christianity as the true religion and Jesus christ as the saviour to Buhari , Gumi or miyetti Allah or trying to convince father Mbaka that Islam is the true religion... just lets continue to support who we believe in and stop downplaying those we don't support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Glycolite: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

Na your family, your mama and papa get problem... Go do sacrifice for your village.
How many times will you tell me take care Mr Stupidtonia?

Kid .
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by OJEEMAH(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

U made sense this time , thats y ... no need insulting Ronaldo or messi... lets all agree to disagree... I can't change ur opinion about Ronaldo and messi just like y cant change mine.... its like trying to defend Christianity as the true religion and Jesus christ as the saviour to Buhari , Gumi or miyetti Allah or trying to convince father Mbaka that Islam is the true religion... just lets continue to support who we believe in and stop downplaying those we don't support
chop knuckle
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Fragility6: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

E be like say u never know meesi minions ...them go talk say messi type of assists pass Ronaldo type of assists... them go tell u say messi assust hard and Ronaldo assists easy grin
Lmfao...This one enter cheesy cheesy
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Kingcalls: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
chop knuckle

I've come to realise that its a waste of time....na y u no de too see me comment these days... if Ronaldo perform ,I go hail am... if Messi perform , na my choice to hail am or I no go comment... e no make sense to de insult messi , Ronaldo their achievements or their fans .... I will forever believe Ronaldo is the greatest of all time , just as my late uncle talk say okwaraji na the greatest of all time.... all man for im opinion or belief... sorry to everyone I ever insulted cos of messi / Ronaldo and I also forgive all those that have insulted me or will still insult me on top their mata
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by stayclearofme: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Glycolite:

Kid .
Mumu.. I am older than your father! You started the insults.. fo..ol Cursed child!
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by OJEEMAH(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

I've come to realise that its a waste of time....na y u no de too see me comment these days... if Ronaldo perform ,I go hail am... if Messi perform , na my choice to hail am or I no go comment... e no make sense to de insult messi , Ronaldo their achievements or their fans .... I will forever believe Ronaldo is the greatest of all time , just as my late uncle talk say okwaraji na the greatest of all time.... all man for im opinion or belief... sorry to everyone I ever insulted cos of messi / Ronaldo and I also forgive all those that have insulted me or will still insult me on top their mata
At the bolded, I got tired of the whole drama too that's why I rarely drop comments on their threads these days. Meanwhile, you are not far from the truth and its absolute waste of time to keep fighting for these guys cos at the end of the day, i no go fit change people opinion neither can they change mine and no matter how logical a person is, emotion will always play a role in his/her judgement on this topic....... so make we just respect and appreciate both players for their achievements and consistency cos nobody can deny the fact that, their rivalry made football quite interesting.

Accept my apologies too bro.......people wey no know us no suppose make us enemies.

1 Like

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Glycolite: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

Mumu.. I am older than your father! You started the insults.. fo..ol Cursed child!

Mr Seun, don't you think age verification should become a criterion before one could create an account on nairaland ?

Too many uncultured kids.
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by paulolee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

sure na....I cnt force anybody to agree with messi or force messi down on cr7 fans..
I starter avoiding u wen u started bringing insults into mere online aguements..
Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by stayclearofme: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Glycolite:

Mr Seun, don't you think age verification should become a criterion before one could create an account on nairaland ?

Too many uncultured kids.
Seun don't you think psychiatric verification/test should become a criteria before one could create account on Nairaland?
Too many mad people are here.. this guy Glycolite is their President.

Re: Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 by Numerouno94(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Wow, re u for real? Nice one bro. Uve got my full respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi / 2013 AFCON: Nigeria To Play Zambia, Ethiopia and Burkina Faso / Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.