Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,189 members, 7,950,113 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation (33927 Views)

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by mozona(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
kingxsamz:

Or maybe if your god had created those babies the normal way, there wouldn't be need for surgeries that costs millions. Huh?
Doesn't that seem smart?
Also, aren't your pastors claiming to heal sicknesses and diseases, why is this one different? Why haven't any of them attempted to perform miracles on children which such conditions?

The God i serve is the one that created you too.. and you have the guts to blame him for creating those babies that way.
you want a pastor to perform miracle on scientific issues. (which you are referring to disease and sickness).
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Suky01(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
mozona:

The God i serve is the one that created you too.. and you have the guts to blame him for creating those babies that way.
you want a pastor to perform miracle on scientific issues. (which you are referring to disease and sickness).

Who created those twins that way God or something else. Please answer
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Deemystic: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
mozona:
what a miraculous God that we have.
your god can't perform such miracles.
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Kyf1: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aww, I can imagine the joy these couple are experiencing over this.God is great.
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by freshalien: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
BlesE:
God is great

It is all science; God had nothing to do with. If he did, then why did he make them conjoined in the first place? Christians, una get brain for inside una head, make una dey try use am.
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Hallabee1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Aje...

are they from Nigeria?
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by freshalien: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Medicine is good, but GOD IS GREAT

It is all medicine, God had nothing to do with it.
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by ThatFairGuy: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Yeah, The giver of knowledge of science is indescribable
endsarrrs:
Science is amazing!

1 Like

Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by kingxsamz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
mozona:

You people say your god's creation is perfect and he makes no mistakes, so how come he's creating kids with different deformities?
And aren't diseases and sicknesses cured by science? So why should this deformity be different? Abi miracles don dey do selection? cheesy
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Techguy96:

When u start hearing those voices again, visit a psychologist because you are mentally ill.

And informed person will not believe in fairy tales while disbelieving facts.

You are deformed and probably sick too.
I think the last line in your comment matches you the most. SMH!, Ignorance is truly a disease. Now I believe. : grin grin grin
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Techguy96(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I think the last line in your comment matches you the most. SMH!, Ignorance is truly a disease. Now I believe. : grin grin grin
U are the ignorant one here. Too scared of reality so u worship an imaginary sky daddy giving to you by ur colonizers.
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by folake4u(f): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
God is wonderful!
Science is amazing!! kiss
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Eriokanmi: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Techguy96:

U are the ignorant one here. Too scared of reality so u worship an imaginary sky daddy giving to you by ur colonizers.
Enough said in my earlier post boy. The ends will justify the means. Good night and sleep well.
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Techguy96(m): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Enough said in my earlier post boy. The ends will justify the means. Good night and sleep well.
The end is oblivion. Make peace with this.
Re: Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation by Tundex911: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2021
To Africa it's called what

endsarrrs:
Science is amazing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors / Police Arrest Fake Doctor In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.