Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. (752 Views)

Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student / My Relationship Is Becoming Boring / Why Is Nairaland Becoming Boring Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by Promzy99: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Guys pls how do u spice up nd still keep up a lively conversation with dis female folks. Because am currently running out of contents with story lines both real nd folks. last nite I refused picking calls 4rm a girlfriend because dia is absolutely nothing new or interesting we wud talk about. But its not the same with my male friends. We can talk 4 hours discussions ranging from bussiness to accademics to politics to parents to football nd so on. Seriously dis girls are empty nd boring.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
grin
Op,just make money..... Because once the werey realize say you get small thing, anything wey you do dey talk on phone, whether funny or not,the mugu go just dey that side dey laugh anyhow grin
Re: Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by Promzy99: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,just make money..... Because once the werey realize say you get small thing, anything wey you do dey talk on phone, whether funny or not,the mugu go just dey that side dey laugh anyhow grin
Am d one being bored here. They've got nothing really interesting to talk about. 7days in a week= "have u eaten?", "how is work?", bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Promzy99:
Am d one being bored here. They've got nothing really interesting to talk about. 7days in a week= "have u eaten?", "how is work?", bla bla bla.
grin grin. That's a generic problem...Most NIGERIAN ladies don't actually have anything meaningful to say when they're on the phone with a guy...... Personally,if I eventually come across such type of ladies,I dey always dey para follow them.....If I can't change you,I go just cut the relationship short... Because any lady wey no too sabi talk,I dey fear am undecided
Re: Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by Promzy99: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin. That's a generic problem...Most NIGERIAN ladies don't actually have anything meaningful to say when they're on the phone with a guy...... Personally,if I eventually come across such type of ladies,I dey always dey para follow them.....If I can't change you,I go just cut the relationship short... Because any lady wey no too sabi talk,I dey fear am undecided
Earlier dis year I broke up with a girl because of dis similar atittude. She doesn't talk. Once we finish sexin, she don go. The day I didn't give her what she xpectd 4 transport as usual, that was whn dis gal so abused d life out of me. That was when I had to put an end to d relationship.
Re: Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by walkingshadow911: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Promzy99:
Earlier dis year I broke up with a girl because of dis similar atittude. She doesn't talk. Once we finish sexin, she don go. The day I didn't give her what she xpectd 4 transport as usual, that was whn dis gal so abused d life out of me. That was when I had to put an end to d relationship.

most ladies has nothing to give a man aside sex and carry pregnancy for you. know this and know peace.
Re: Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
The problem with you guys is that you want women to be what they are not. The sexes are different! Get it! Yes, it is good that everyone should develop himself or herself in many ramifications and be versatile. But expecting women to be pragmatic, rational, risk takers, brave, independent and strong as men is impossible. In fact, this is egalitarianism which is been fought for in many countries with chaos as the resultant effect.

If you want an intelligent discussion find an intelligent group or club, or visit the library. If you want good counseling find an elderly male forum. In all, leave women out of it in whatever solution you seek for in life because they can't give you the relevant information.

Women are for fun and fvcks! Despite that, if a woman proves to transcend above this, fine, flow with her. But if not, follow the tides because they can't.

Know women for what they are and maneuver your ways around them. You can't change them, so don't even try!

Have a nice day.

CaveAdullam 2021, source redpill thread.
Re: Phone Conversation Becoming Boring With My Female Friends. by Tohsynetita1: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Promzy99:
lol,

(1) (Reply)

Tinder Swindler(2022 Movie): My Personal Experience / How To Tell If A Co-worker Is Flirting With You And Is Attracted To You / What Some Feminists Insulting Redpillers Here Actually Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.