Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,558 members, 7,905,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her (70576 Views)

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party / Ned Nwoko Finally Replies Regina Daniels Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by hibeebeeking: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
I think they both has no personal advisers. Someone should intercede.
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by snoopz: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
From Tonto to janemena abi way is her name to tiwa now Regina and jaruma

Fear woman o
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by IbileIfe: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
HenryDion:
Many don't know that this back and forth bickering is actually a promotional strategy. At the end, they will pop champagne and laugh at the gullibility of Nigerians.

I've never heard of jaromi or whatever they call the brand until now. Have you? That's proof!
Her name is Hauwa.
: Jaaruma Empire Ltd
She connected with me to promote her when she started some years back.
She made her fame and fortune, because as you rightly noted many gullible Nigerian runs girls and even married women have been paying thousands of naira for her sex charms.
She lured Regina through her mother Rita.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by etimism1981: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
The devil cant give you anything for free. Jesus is the way. The truth and the life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by chibuildingtech(f): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
You two should settle your Misunderstandings

Please patronize me
All these tiles here is for sale in affordable price
Email: favornky@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Mvena(f): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
sharpshap:
Jaruma that can not secure her own man is selling jazz to help people secure their own men...... Just passing O!
I will pass with you
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by DAVIDELUXED: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
reading
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Esji80(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jaaruma abeg leave my best Actress alone please

Kin yi alkhairi kuma sai kin yi bayani online you gave her mum this you gave her police that :::::haba this is what we called TONON SILILI

let d matter die

Abu ya wuce please Aunty Jaruma

Regina ; please ignore her
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Kingcalls: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Women...smh...what a gender
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by AsawanaDgreat: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
This lady wants to be popular
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by clothingonline(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
People that sell spiritual products make most money
They just mix anything and sell to people who want miracle now I know why religious leaders are rich

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by endallinfection: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
They are exposing themselves EVERYTHING they did in the Secret .
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Dreytonisback(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
I knew from the start that thede was something not clear about this little yellow pawpaw's post

Las las Regina don jaruma

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na to wake up nyaka wey dey sleep dey hungry me now
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Arisenews2: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
For those who are confused, see how it all started below
�Exposed! Regina Daniels and her Mother, Rita Daniels acc.used of Using Jaruma's magical powers and charms to facilitate Ned Nwoko divorce to Laila.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maUIVltk3LU
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Haakeem(m): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Arisenews2:
For those who are confused, see how it all started below
�Exposed! Regina Daniels and her Mother, Rita Daniels acc.used of Using Jaruma's magical powers and charms to facilitate Ned Nwoko divorce to Laila. Click to see all the accusations below, and Regina's reply!
Click to watch below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maUIVltk3LU
if i click...lemme bend.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Babastrong(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is female issue, real guy no dey poke nose. all i can say is NO COMMENT!
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's obvious, you hired the actress to promote your products.

Dont force her to accept to the public that she uses them on her husband..

That's overusing her brand.
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Hezmatosky: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
What are they even selling? Of what use?
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by femi4: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
post=107297871:
2 secs everywhere burst.. now we dey wonder who marry who.. na Regina marry Ned abi na Ned marry Regina
Kanyamata at work
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Kokaine(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm.... The population of Nigerians viewing this post right now. Hope we all have voters card sha
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Kokaine(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
IbileIfe:

Her name is Hauwa.
: Jaaruma Empire Ltd
She connected with me to promote her when she started some years back.
She made her fame and fortune, because as you rightly noted many gullible Nigerian runs girls and even married women have been paying thousands of naira for her sex charms.
She lured Regina through her mother Rita.
Have her charms been catching men? What kind of men are those. Are there stories of no success in her charms or all her charm stories are successful. Because I want to believe this thing is all about, nurturing the small sins and getting usurped by the big ones. If a married man knows its a sin to cheat, why does he meet the side woman in the first place.
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by maxzzo1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Which kind dramatic country be this sef??
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na una sabi grin
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by tunapawizzy: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
u wear my pant, i wear ur bra, u use my powder, i use ur perfume....na una fans wey dey enrich una i blame

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Bamzyriches451: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Make everybody just gettat
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by WoundedLamb: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
No contract/written agreement? No terms and conditions? No paper works? You just have someone N10m for publicity without setting clear expectations? How do people even do things?
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by ghettochild(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Truth is, was there any written agreement between the two? If yes, how many times was Regina suppose to be promoting her brand in a week within the contract period?

If there's any written agreement let jaruma sue Regina if otherwise let Jaruma STFU. She became friends with Regina because Regina is popular and wanted to use her.
Likewise spending unnecessarily amongst people close to Regina as if Regina Asked her to.

And you Regina, you said you have never used Jaruma's products? Did you know how many fans you've led astray
Regina shd have cautioned her about the spendings if she had known she wont posting 3 times a week or shd I have asked for a proper payments..
And shdnt Gina know that her jaruma expected something from her for the lavish spendings?
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by ghettochild(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jaruma shd pay my girlfriend to be her South African Marketer oo
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by DavidHarry(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omo these girls dey see moneeey Chai. Look all the hustle n bustle to trap men. Defense wins games guys. Who no know go know by force

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by elin100(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please call us we also do home services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.