Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,383 members, 7,940,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her (70624 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party / Ned Nwoko Finally Replies Regina Daniels Father / Toke Mankinwa Narrates How She Spent Her Previous Xmas In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by chii8(f): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
sisisioge:
Maids getting 100k dash money.
Buying 100k diner.

May God punish poverty o. And one husband was calling his wife a liar for failing to feed his family of 3 for a week with 4k. It is well.

grin grin grin grin... Aunty, the thing taya me....
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by MrBONE2(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
potent5:
Na so Wahala de sleep

Regina go wake am. grin
grin

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by seyz91(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Typical Nigerian Women be it girlfriend in dating or wife in marriage

NA LIKE this dem dey Note down everything dem do for their spouse, how dem use their money buy foodstuff, maggi and the likes for house
.dem go forget everything the Spouse don do for them but quick to note down their small favors undecided

fear Nigerian Women
lalasticlala:
See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6832580/regina-daniels-denies-using-jaruma

Highest paid Nigerian sex therapist, Jaruma, has responded to Regina Daniels statements:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVzi-bItvN8zdqw-X9VLnp_MWyUS5i-BqUhmhI0/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by seyz91(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy
potent5:
Na so Wahala de sleep

Regina go wake am. grin
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Science and technology hardly ever trends in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by KingDash: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
I need this jaruma shiii, my sugar mummy no dey drop better money again.
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
ee don set! grin

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Amanda4life: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
REGINA SHOULD STOP BEING CHILDISH.

THIS IS KAYAMATA YOU HAVE TESTED AND TRUSTED, AND IT HAS HELP YOU YO TURN NEDI TO BABY SITTER.

SO, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM PROMOTING THE PRODUCT THAT MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE.

KAYAMATA BROUGHT WEALTH TO YOU AND YOUR MOTHER,
THE EFFECT OF THIS KAYAMATA IS OBVIOUS IN YOUR FAMILY

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Banmeallday: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Blackies for you

Poor in infrastructure, poor in government, and poor in the brain

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Geeman2006: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Truth is, was there any written agreement between the two? If yes, how many times was Regina suppose to be promoting her brand in a week within the contract period?

If there's any written agreement let jaruma sue Regina if otherwise let Jaruma STFU. She became friends with Regina because Regina is popular and wanted to use her.
Likewise spending unnecessarily amongst people close to Regina as if Regina Asked her to.

And you Regina, you said you have never used Jaruma's products? Did you know how many fans you've led astray

Jaruma is also popular too, esp among women. I even got to know of her before Regina Daniels. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by nosiebaba(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jaaruma why you no list all the sales increase her adverts gave you. Shio
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by sonnie10: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
I still blame the media regulatory agency. This is where there are supposed to act. When people make money by promoting a product, they should let the public know that they are just actors or "influencers." Any thing short of that amounts to deceiving the public. If Regina is promoting Jaruma products and does not disclose same to the public, a lot of people would take the message serious and act in the same way, and the owner of the product smiles to the bank based of customers naivety. Look at all the money involved, and you would agree that this is pure business and not just social media hype.

Solution
Influencers should disclose their role to the public when they make post on social media.
Taxes should be paid on income generated from such ventures
The regulatory body must put a system in place to check activities of the participants

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
If there was a friendship after the business relationship then Regina might not be fair in what she said bt what the cause of all this issues??
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by TheOgaBoss: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
sharpshap:
Jaruma that can not secure her own man is selling jazz to help people secure their own men...... Just passing O!
the power of jazz is temporary.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
brosom:
My sympathy goes to Ned nwoke undecided

The man sufferness just dey start sad

If only you knew Ned, you would have known that jaruma's kaya whatever is just an upcoming jazz that is very impotent when compared to Ned who happens to be an oracle and a deity.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by brosom(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
byrron:

If only you knew Ned, you would have known that jaruma's kaya whatever is just an upcoming jazz that is very impotent when compared to Ned who happens to be an oracle and a deity.
Ned no even reach say juju no go touch am.

In time past, mighty men of valour had fallen prey to this creatures women from the first man Adam, even David that was a man after God's heart fall because of woman talkless of Ned of tomorrow.

E be like say u never understand the power of a woman, just pray make Dem no remember u o

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by simplesearch: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bobotic:
These gender I take God beg una please make una no kill (Ned) for us, i cover his name with blood of Jesus cool

Na beg i dey beg o embarassed grin

Don't be irrational to use the blood of Jesus over a despicable matter like this. Jesus is not your beer parlour gistmate, therefore be warned and refrain from such ungodly attitude for your eternity sake.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Bobotic(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by reidkrugger(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
See previous thread

Highest paid Nigerian sex therapist, Jaruma, has responded to Regina Daniels statements:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVzi-bItvN8zdqw-X9VLnp_MWyUS5i-BqUhmhI0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Where is the ten million? E Neva reach na.
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Myself2(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jaruma ko, Ja Rule ni

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Worksunlimited: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
See previous thread

Na when money come, a woman true nature go come outside
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Mayorwer: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Truth is, was there any written agreement between the two? If yes, how many times was Regina suppose to be promoting her brand in a week within the contract period?

If there's any written agreement let jaruma sue Regina if otherwise let Jaruma STFU. She became friends with Regina because Regina is popular and wanted to use her.
Likewise spending unnecessarily amongst people close to Regina as if Regina Asked her to. Hmm you sabi judge matter o. You be he judge Judy husband?

And you Regina, you said you have never used Jaruma's products? Did you know how many fans you've led astray
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
All these money came from the Nigerian Oloshos with fish brain. I no blame Jaruma at all

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
brosom:
Ned no even reach say juju no go touch am.

In time past, mighty men of valour had fallen prey to this creatures women from the first man Adam, even David that was a man after God's heart fall because of woman talkless of Ned of tomorrow.

E be like say u never understand the power of a woman, just pray make Dem no remember u o

The issue here is on juju and not that of the power of a woman which is stronger than juju.

Regina's beauty and youthfulness caught the attention of Mr Ned and not Jaruma's juju which is the subject matter.

Hopefully, you get the point now.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Kyf1: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by NobodyHoly: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
You are correct.....Ned wey every underage dey manage e reach Regina turn she marry him...

Bobotic:
These gender I take God beg una please make una no kill (Ned) for us, i cover his name with blood of Jesus cool

Na beg i dey beg o embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by Taogbera: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Apa for Yoruba language.

lalasticlala:
See previous thread

Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by lexy2014: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
See previous thread

Oya bring receipt make we see
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by omoyankee3(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
How did she remember all that? I can hardly remember amounts I give/spend on people becos once I give, I don commot mind for ever like it never happened
Re: Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her by kaywhy09(m): 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omoh! Where these pipu they see this money sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss: I Wish I Had Taken More Photos Naked / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better? / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.