Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,843 members, 7,889,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Crude Oil Sales is It Workable And Legal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Sales is It Workable And Legal? (682 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / Pls I Need Good And Legal Online Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Oil Sales is It Workable And Legal? by CzarChris(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2011
Hello House,
I'm an engineer with a multinational oil company in Nigeria. I am currently on a long deserved vacation  in the U.S, while being introduced to a few friends someone approached me and asked if I can help him get a good and credible crude oil seller in Nigeria.
My question is,  Is it legal for individuals to deal on crude oil in Nigeria, I thought it was a business engaged in only by the NNPC. Forgive my ignorance, I just need to be a bit more enlightened. Thank you
Re: Crude Oil Sales is It Workable And Legal? by bejeria101(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2011
well you are right its not individuals perse but there are oil n gas companies who are registered with d NNPC that are endorsed to sell crudeoil, if you are interested call me 07030984706 wll connect you to a genuine seller cheers!
Re: Crude Oil Sales is It Workable And Legal? by bejeria101(m): 4:08am On Jun 06, 2011
mail me on bolaji101@yahoo.com
Re: Crude Oil Sales is It Workable And Legal? by ologun01(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
Czar-Chris:

Hello House,
I'm an engineer with a multinational oil company in Nigeria. I am currently on a long deserved vacation  in the U.S, while being introduced to a few friends someone approached me and asked if I can help him get a good and credible crude oil seller in Nigeria.
My question is,  Is it legal for individuals to deal on crude oil in Nigeria, I thought it was a business engaged in only by the NNPC. Forgive my ignorance, I just need to be a bit more enlightened. Thank you

hi czar

yes, its workable but the most important thing is getting both serious buyer and seller, that would agree on a term

(1) (Reply)

101 Fantastic Quotes About Marketing / God Is About To Turn Things For Better In My Pure Water Business In Senegal. Your Help Still Needed / Comandclem Nig.limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.