Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,375 members, 7,884,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Using Different Farm Leaf,bark,roots As Medicinal Purpose And Cure People - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Using Different Farm Leaf,bark,roots As Medicinal Purpose And Cure People (254 Views)

Cause And Cure For Broilers Breathing Through Their Mouth / What Is The Botanical Name Of This Leaf? / I Want To Start A Water Leaf Garden, How Profitable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Different Farm Leaf,bark,roots As Medicinal Purpose And Cure People by muheeb01(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2021
All what God created are beautiful most especially the leafs,trees with their barks and roots..for specific purposes to serve Human beings,insects and Animals. And there's no leaf or tree without its own purpose or specific usefulness.To treat different diseases or ailments ranging from :
-Diabetes - Infertility -weak erection -erectile dysfunction -low sperm count - Hypertension -Sexually transmitted diseases also known as atosi like (staphylococcus aureus ,gornorhea,syphillis,chlymidia,yeast infections and other stds. -Hepatitis that affect majorly liver from A,B,C,D&E can also be treated perfectly and completely with polyherbal cure,by combining different leaf,bark and roots with other ingredients to cure it completely if you know how to combine them.-Herpes and HiV viral load can also be surpress to the barest minimum if you know how to make use of leafs and Herbs.
Also -stroke -Hermorrhoid -fibroid and other skin diseases or infection can be cure totally with plants products .

If you know someone or you're experiencing any types of this ailments or disease kindly refer them to me or contact me directly.
Health is wealth,make use of leaf in your surrounding learn about them or let people that knows about them take care of you.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Supply New Maize, Contact Me ASAP / Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit / Rain Guns Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.