Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit (256 Views)

Free Catfish Rearing Mentoring / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 50 Broilers From A Day Old To 6 Weeks / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit by Theacefarm(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
This group is all about how to buy good seeds of catfish,,, stock them and rear them to desired kilos and sell them off to make your cool profit…. @the Ace farm,,, we have quality hybrid fish for sale to onitsha and any states ij the eastern part of Nigeria … try us today and you’d be glad you did .
Re: Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit by Theacefarm(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ask us any question
Re: Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit by Shifi1: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
I want to start the business
Re: Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit by samuel051: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Scammer tunde grin grin grin

Re: Catfish Rearing,,, Stocking,,, And Sales To Make Profit by Theacefarm(m): 1:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Shifi1:
I want to start the business
okay

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Greenhouse Shade Net Is Now Available At HTS Farms For Pick Up / Agricultural Insurance Company In Nigeria / Ram Skin For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.