Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,940 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World (56562 Views)

Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Little Girl Turning Into Stone Because Of Rare Skin Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Drchindo: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Proud of my profession
Saving life every day gives me this particular joy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Owopariola01: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Barims:
These are people that deserves to earn £400k pounds weekly not useless footballers that has contribute nothing to the world

You underestimate "happiness / joy"

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Truetalk3139: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Powerful thread, see as people plenty dey read.
O.P you didn’t tell us if some of those people survived their conditions and surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by omoadeleye(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Doctors Find 27 Contact Lenses Stuck In 67-Year-Old Woman’s Eye.

grin grin

Did she keep using contact lense after all the one she used got stuck ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by nairalander2020(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Copy cat
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Tapout(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Lightning Strike Survivor.

Na lightning wey go give me this kind tatoo I dey find now.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by blowjohn(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
People are quick to praise medical doctors. Engineers designs all their machines.

I think Engineers deserves the credit

Engineers just sit down and start designing ba?
Os it not doctors that go to meet them for specifications?

It's like praying engineers that design tailor machines or grinding machines or oil rigs.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Doctors Find 27 Contact Lenses Stuck In 67-Year-Old Woman’s Eye.
ands she kept wearing more after it went missing in her eyes? nawa ooo
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
A Peanut Lodged Inside A Child's Trachea.
this could kill , right?
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Man Coughs Up Huge Blood Clot Shaped Like A Lung.
if it's Nigeria now, it will a village people case.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by descarado: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
The military doctors and researchers invented lots of medical procedures we have in the world today. When you think invention in all areas of life, think military. Way back during the world war 1.
Nigerian military don't know jack.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Transilluminating Newborn’s Head, Affected By Herpes Simplex Virus (Hsv), Leading To Encephalitis And Causing Extensive Damage To The Cerebral Tissue Which Then Gets Replaced By The Saclike Accumulation Of Fluid, Thus The Transillumination.
Is this deadly ? and is it curable?
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Younghacka(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
James Harrison The "Man With The Golden Arm"

After needing 13 liters of blood for a surgery at the age of 13, a man named James Harrison pledged to donate blood once he turned 18.

It was discovered that his blood contained a rare antigen which cured Rhesus disease.

He has donated blood a record 1,000 times and saved 2,000,000 lives.

https://www.boredpanda.com/amazing-medical-cases/?cexp_id=44747&cexp_var=12&_f=featured&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Explorers, Please What's Your Favourite Sites I Can Be Getting These Amazing Facts You Post Here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by perdollar(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
I can relate
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Blood Sample From My Patient With Hypertriglyceridemia.
Hmm. never knew that explorers is a doc

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Depressed101:
stop repeating posts undecided
will you keep quiet!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by victorazy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Three Kidneys Discovered In A Man.

This one don hama grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Barims:
These are people that deserves to earn £400k pounds weekly not useless footballers that has contribute nothing to the world
Envy will lead you nowhere.

Footballers deserve their wages. It has it's own pros and cons.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:

Is this really you
you want to snatch someone's husband/son? Lol
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Depressed101: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

will you keep quiet!
and if I don't
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by jojothaiv(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This thread lasan!
Super and highly enlightening!!

Medical Doctors, most especially Surgeons dey try abeg!

I remember the years I was sitting for UTME year after year just for MBBS, now studying a different course, if dem gimme slot make I come study MBBS now gan I go reject am grin
One man food, another man poison.

Forget say I dey front philosophy if I see MBBS now with full sponsors I go run am o, I know say I don pass 30 buh ano fi deny wetin I fii do o

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by asi2013: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Cleft Lip And Cleft Palate.

Two Weeks Post Surgery.
this is cute
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Barims:
Seconded..
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by asi2013: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Me And My Grandpa In Medical School 70 Years Apart (Equally Sleep Deprived).

Cool
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Starz825(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Three Kidneys Discovered In A Man.
This one go just sell one straight..
Who knows if I have four sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Depressed101:
and if I don't
Fine,then make it sensible.
It's for your own good.
Why depressed as a moniker?
Hnn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by SwayG: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Lightning Strike Survivor.
Looking like a nicely done Tattoo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by grandstar(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
Before And After Surgery For Blount's Disease.

I doff my heart

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by iguita: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Did you make a mistake here? It should be when wife gives husband support during childbirth. uncle don faint go while madam dey smile. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Explorers:
When The Husband Supports His Wife During Childbirth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by Ccss: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Photos Of Rare Moments From Medical World by grandstar(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Explorers:
This Photograph Shows The Dramatic Differences In Two Boys Who Were Exposed To The Same Smallpox Source.

One Was Vaccinated, One Was Not.

Oyinbo did what Shopona, the Yoruba god of smallpox couldn't do- and thst is to eradicate smallpox globally. The last person to be infected with smallpox was Somali in 1979. Ever since then, the pathogen now only exists in a laboratory in America. Some have suggested it be destroyed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.