Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name (501 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by Jenniferchuma10: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Young lady seeks advice after her husband-to-be requested to have properties in her name changed to his immediately after their marriage.

According to a write up shared anonymously, the lady in question owns a property where she earns rent from eight rooms before meeting her man.

A few months before their wedding, she revealed to the man about her investment, only to be told to have the name changed to his to prove her loyalty.

“I graduated at 20 did my nysc and got a job where I was paid 250 thousand monthly, I was my parents last born my elder ones are doing well so one disturbs me for money. At my work place real estate agent came and brief us about land issue and how we can pay installmentally which I agree to do it worked it took me 2 years to finish the payment and I with God’s grace I have about 8 two rooms and parlour self con.

Am 28years about to marry TM fixed 28 of Dec. We had a date 2 Sundays ago were we discussed and open up about ourselves and secrets that was when I told him I have a house with 8 tenants in it, I can tell from his expression he was surprised he told me he has none but working towards it. He has a car, lives in a rented apartment 3rooms and parlour and is comfortable but why am writing this to you is that yesterday night my man to be called and before we end the call he request that after marriage the deed of my house should be transferred to his name, the account number to pay house rent should be his that is how a woman should be under a man I found it strange at the same time I don’t want to sound feminist to him please only intro has been made if am going to get married to him how do I convince him is not possible,” she wrote.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lady-seeks-for-advice-after-husband-to-be-requests-change-of-property-to-his-name/

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by godisshit(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Advice? If you are still asking for advice after this massive red flag has been waved in your face, then you have serious mental issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by Bola146(f): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
You be pikin ni? Ha!!! grin grin please don't ever change the name, any man thinking of this is a silence killer and barawo!!! He is after the property not you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Let status quo before marriage remain. Nobody prays for bad thing. If u loose your husband tomorrow, his people may just take all oh. That's if he's from east oh. Ever wonder y nnaji with all estate, decide to be single?she no need wahala We uroboh,love our women. No person dey come take his Bros property if he dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by Sonnobax15(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by Romanoff(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
She never see husband marry.

Na God even save her say she never enter him hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by BlackfireX: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
To the lady ... you are already a dead person... because the guy just marked you...

Two things that can save you...

1. Run
2.keep running

You want the truth ...this is the truth.
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by budaatum: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
My advise is, dump the manipulating yahoo pig and go look for a real man to marry!

And when you find that man, don't be too quick to declare your assets!

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by OloshoMan: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dump the gold digger, he's not Worth it. Infact no man should be entitled to your property. This is what you worked for all your life. Even if it costs you the marriage, that's even better. Tbh i still can't believe people would choose their marriage over a carrier in 2021. (Infact The idea that black people prioritize marriage over everything is still beyond me) and most of them aren't even happy in them unions...

Your man is egoistic and self absorbed, that's a narcissistic behavior, don't ever fall for that, sis. Dump his sorry ass.

If I ever get married and it turns out my wife is doing well in her own private life, I'll be very proud and stand by her, trying to take everything from her is such a dick move. Work for yours
Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by Jman06(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
The man was wrong for asking that you transfer the ownership of your property to him. Your property is yours and yours alone.

This is also the reason why no real man should make his wife next of kin nor buy any property in her name. See how all of us agreed here that you should not change the name on your property to his, I hope we'll also agree in the same way that no man should buy any property in his wife's name nor make her a direct beneficiary of his property and wealth? Not when a man is involved, you'll change tune and start telling us that in marriage, two plus two equals one.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seeks For Advice After Her Fiance Requests Change Of Property To His Name by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
She is lucky to discover the kind of person he is. If she has sense, she will run from him, a man who expects his wife to handover her assets can never make a good husband. Even if he finally agrees that the assets should still be in her name, with his greed, I don't think she is safe. He might kill her in future to take over her wealth.

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Test Their Intending Wife With Poverty Before Marrying Her? / After Break Up Would You Ask For Your Gifts/assets Back? / Do You Have Any Screenshots To Brighten Up Someone's Day?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.