Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,589 members, 7,905,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is This Legit Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Legit Invite (9542 Views)

Earn Money Online From This Legit Paying Site (registration Free) / Got Called For An Interview. Pls Is This Legit / Invite From PSIS. Please Is This Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Legit Invite by Valnel: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please my naira land family, can anyone confirm how legit this invite is, i got this mail this evening, am currently in portharcourt and i can't go to lagos because of the lockdown in the eastern area, although i mailed back to ask for a reshedululed date....
Anyone in lagos axis kindly help

1 Share

Re: Is This Legit Invite by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Trade depot seems like GNLD.
Read the mail again;We would like to invite you to interview.Which kind HR manager be that?
Better buy heels protector for your shoe because you go trek for hot Lagos sun everyday to sell drugs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Legit Invite by heayernu56(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Valnel:
Please my naira land family, can anyone confirm how legit this invite is, i got this mail this evening, am currently in portharcourt and i can't go to lagos because of the lockdown in the eastern area, although i mailed back to ask for a reshedululed date....
TradeDepot seem legit from various indications. Please before coming here, always try and do little online investigation on the companies you receive interview invitation from. Check their LinkedIn page (if they have), check their review on websites like glassdoor, Indeed e.t.c. As you can see the address stated there corresponds with the address on Google which has over 80 location review with average 4.4star rating. The only thing I am skeptical about is that another company is handling their recruitment yet using their location. Nevertheless, I will advise you give it a try and attend, but in all BE CAREFUL.

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by Boogyman557: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABOBI IF U GO BOIL IN D LOCATION, MAKE SURE SEY U CARRY UR OWN KALA, JUST DOG AM 4 UR BAG. ANY MANCHI WEY JUNZ OR JAZZ UP, ABOBI 1ST BLAST EM LEG B4 PEOPLE GO BEGIN ASK WEITIN HAPPEN. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by Sebastine1994(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Re: Is This Legit Invite by temmypotter(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Joysticks:
Read the mail again;We would like to invite you to interview.Which kind HR manager be that?
Better buy heels protector for your shoe because you go trek for hot Lagos sun everyday to sell drugs.

Oga, the grammar is correct abeg. English Teacher

@OP run a simple google search na, can't you see a proper website and google map address even with phone numbers.. na wa for you o

The company even has a proper linkedin profile here https://ng.linkedin.com/company/tradedepot

You are not a serious person OP.. Looks like you didn't even do any research before coming on here.

------------------------

On another note, why are so many job seekers creating posts like this? I don't get it.. Did you not apply to the company in the first instance? Your mail states that your CV was reviewed, So you sent in a CV.. why then do you guys still do this?

9 Likes

Re: Is This Legit Invite by damosade(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Genuine..just drop at NNPC ..opposite Grand Oak limited same building with First bank.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by money121(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Xenry: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
So Nairalanders don turn to detectives? Op, if u no wan go interview, goan siddown abeg. No dey disturb person for here,
e be like say they never punch u before sad.

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by englishmart(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you don't want the job, leave it. Stop asking question you already have an answer to.

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by Gibsonworld05(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
TradeDepot is legit and they do legit business BUT be ready to look for customers to buy groceries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Legit Invite by GboyegaD(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is highly unethical. Why not just do a search and if you are not comfortable, reply her you would like to pass?

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by YoungLionken(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
It is genuine..

I pray you get the job ...
Re: Is This Legit Invite by armstrongadeola: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Valnel:

Such company doesn't exist even in the whole ikeja talk more of Oregun
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Stephen0mozzy: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Do any of you really get this job after posting a firm's invite public? assuming it's legit Also, without doing due diligence on your own first....?

Abeg: Tech gurus in the house; I need your advice: https://www.nairaland.com/6835722/please-which-career-tech-master
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Smartblogger: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you need a CONTENT WRITER for SEO and plagiarism-free articles, reach me I'm available.

Check my signature
Re: Is This Legit Invite by FalseProphet1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Another GNLD.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Legit Invite by armstrongadeola: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
damosade:
Genuine..just drop at NNPC ..opposite Grand Oak limited same building with First bank.

Good luck.

Besides UAC foods right ?

I don't think such exist there
Re: Is This Legit Invite by radiance26(f): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
They are real,but the pay and working condition is very poor

2 Likes

Re: Is This Legit Invite by blucum(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
A simple Google search would have given the information you needed. They even added a link to Maps and a phone number to call.
Re: Is This Legit Invite by danchuzzy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Joysticks:
Read the mail again; We would like to invite you to interview with us.Which kind HR manager be that?

The bolded is actually correct
Re: Is This Legit Invite by osazsky(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Marketing of singlet and boxers u go waka u go tire upon hot sun..sone company's wicked sha it is well o

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by osuofia2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
smiley
small and simple google search would solve you the stress. Lots of employers are here on NL. Imagine i am an HR officer and i send you this invite then one day i just log in to NL then boom i see the message i sent to you with my name and phone number showing. Oga even if you be Amadioha or Ogun i no go give you de job.
FYI most people go don plan to gate crash this interview you posted with all the details they have seen here.
You better crop out the phone number and the Senders name.

1 Like

Re: Is This Legit Invite by emmanuelbrown26: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
They are damn real
Greetings gentlemen of the house, my friend has a danfo bus, barely used. He needs somebody that can be driving it on hire purchase
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Doubleoh7: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some of you will turn this thing to something else. In this age and time, someone would splash such correspondence that is supposed to be private on the Web without any single attempt to blurr out the personal details? If you loose the opportunity of making this interview or another one at that you will be blaming village people
Re: Is This Legit Invite by tradepunter: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
temmypotter:

Oga, the grammar is correct abeg. English Teacher

@OP run a simple google search na, can't you see a proper website and google map address even with phone numbers.. na wa for you o

The company even has a proper linkedin profile here https://ng.linkedin.com/company/tradedepot

You are not a serious person OP.. Looks like you didn't even do any research before coming on here.

------------------------

On another note, why are so many job seekers creating posts like this? I don't get it.. Did you not apply to the company in the first instance? Your mail states that your CV was reviewed, So you sent in a CV.. why then do you guys still do this?

With the spate of killings happening why won't he come to here to verify?

On the other and hand you correct by asking don't they know when they apply for jobs?

Shows a bad management of things on their side... Every job you apply for at least must be recorded into a log book or online or offline diary.
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Valuepaints20(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
cool
Re: Is This Legit Invite by assent: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Valnel:

If you didn't apply for the job and you are still asking if the job invite is genuine, then you are one of the dumbest humans living.

You people graduate from higher institutions, yet you still behave dumb.

How can the invitation for a job you never applied for be genuine? Shouldn't simple common sense be enough to guide you?

Is like the internet age is making people dumber than before.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Legit Invite by sosowater: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
armstrongadeola:

Such company doesn't exist even in the whole ikeja talk more of Oregun

Imagine you!!!

Then you don't know the place.

Stop deceiving people on nairaland. I wonder why there are many bad eggs here.
Re: Is This Legit Invite by sosowater: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Valnel:

You did well by asking questions but you kind of messed things up by not marking out some details on that screenshot especially your first name (there are high chances that you might be the only applicant with such name).

Most people use this forum. It's not really bad to ask but some HR are crazy that they can turn you down over a minor thing that's not relevant.

Also, you would have done a thorough check on them before coming here.

All the same, good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Legit Invite by uuzba(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
assent:

If you didn't apply for the job and you are still asking if the job invite is genuine, then you are one of the dumbest humans living.

You people graduate from higher institutions, yet you still behave dumb.

How can a job invite you never applied for be genuine? Shouldn't simple common sense be enough to guide you?

Is like the internet age making people dumber than before.
To be technical, yes the OP is dumb. But the reality is that people just send out their CVs up and down the internet without keeping track of where and whom they sent it to, due to desperation.
Hence whenever they do finally receive an interview invite, they're at a loss as to its validity. They simply can't remember if they appiied to this company or not.
-
I learnt (when I was in the UK) that you should keep records of all the companies you apply to.
++++++PLUS+++++
You should construct/design different CVs to match the jobs you are apply for.
Eg, if a job requires cleaner and dustbin packer, send them your most basic CV. Not the one that has ICAN and PhD.
That way you always fit right into the company without showing off unnecessary qualifications.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Invitation For An Interview In Dangote Group Of Companies. / Enterprise Bank Calling / I Want To Know The Differences Between "Cover Letter" And "Application Letter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.