Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,236 members, 7,897,221 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Is This Legit Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Legit Invite (9523 Views)

Earn Money Online From This Legit Paying Site (registration Free) / Got Called For An Interview. Pls Is This Legit / Invite From PSIS. Please Is This Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Legit Invite by richmondefosa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
shocked

Trade Depot is Legit and genuine.

One of my former branch managers resigned and joined them as one of the managing partners.

Trade depot is legit.
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Chykes4micheal: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
temmypotter:

Oga, the grammar is correct abeg. English Teacher

@OP run a simple google search na, can't you see a proper website and google map address even with phone numbers.. na wa for you o

The company even has a proper linkedin profile here https://ng.linkedin.com/company/tradedepot

You are not a serious person OP.. Looks like you didn't even do any research before coming on here.

------------------------

On another note, why are so many job seekers creating posts like this? I don't get it.. Did you not apply to the company in the first instance? Your mail states that your CV was reviewed, So you sent in a CV.. why then do you guys still do this?

Thank you for this. Some people did not pass through school neither did the school pass through them... Lol. I hope the person reads your write up and apply sense
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Kyf1: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
No
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
temmypotter:

Oga, the grammar is correct abeg. English Teacher

@OP run a simple google search na, can't you see a proper website and google map address even with phone numbers.. na wa for you o

The company even has a proper linkedin profile here https://ng.linkedin.com/company/tradedepot

You are not a serious person OP.. Looks like you didn't even do any research before coming on here.

------------------------

On another note, why are so many job seekers creating posts like this? I don't get it.. Did you not apply to the company in the first instance? Your mail states that your CV was reviewed, So you sent in a CV.. why then do you guys still do this?
Una dey the same line of vacancy scam.
Re: Is This Legit Invite by lereinter(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
small and simple google search would solve you the stress. Lots of employers are here on NL. Imagine i am an HR officer and i send you this invite then one day i just log in to NL then boom i see the message i sent to you with my name and phone number showing. Oga even if you be Amadioha or Ogun i no go give you de job.
FYI most people go don plan to gate crash this interview you posted with all the details they have seen here.
You better crop out the phone number and the Senders name.

For this age of kidnapping, if the hr vex, make jump into kunga
Re: Is This Legit Invite by lereinter(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
small and simple google search would solve you the stress. Lots of employers are here on NL. Imagine i am an HR officer and i send you this invite then one day i just log in to NL then boom i see the message i sent to you with my name and phone number showing. Oga even if you be Amadioha or Ogun i no go give you de job.
FYI most people go don plan to gate crash this interview you posted with all the details they have seen here.
You better crop out the phone number and the Senders name.

For this age of kidnapping, if the hr vex, make jump into kanga
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Olayetan(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why do you guys post employers invitation in public, you seek for job from the company, company invites you and you then post it to public.

For what reason, even if its GNLD, go there and see for yourself then if you're not interested, you walk away.
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 06, 2021
danchuzzy:

The bolded is actually incorrect

Re: Is This Legit Invite by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Olayetan:
Why do you guys post employers invitation in public, you seek for job from the company, company invites you and you then post it to public.

For what reason, even if its GNLD, go there and see for yourself then if you're not interested, you walk away.
Incase he goes missing for 1 week his family will invade the agency.
Re: Is This Legit Invite by danchuzzy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Joysticks:

Nigga don't misquote me please!
Re: Is This Legit Invite by Uniquekriss(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2023
Trade depot seems like GNLD.
Read the mail again;We would like to invite you to interview.Which kind HR manager be that?
Better buy heels protector for your shoe because you go trek for hot Lagos sun everyday to sell drugs.
you don't know what you're saying. Trade depot is a B2B E-Commerce company, they have competitors like Omnibiz, Vendease, Alerzo, Kyosk etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advice On Industrial Chemistry / ABUAD Multi-system Hospital Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.