Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,463 members, 7,971,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:58 PM

Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Insurance (999 Views)

FBN INSURANCE - FLEXI SAVE, A TARGET SAVINGS POLICY THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FINANCIAL / Earn Salary For Life With Aiico Insurance / AMCON Blocks Sale Of Shares In Niger Insurance Linked To Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Hi everyone, My name is Abiola, I am a Professional Sales Staff with AXA Mansard.

I am passionate about helping people and believe everyone should be aware of their risk exposures .

It is my responsibility as an insurance agent to guide each of my customers through their questions and provide the products and knowledge that can serve them best.

Plus , AXA Mansard has an array of products with unique benefits I can advise you on ; Health insurance , Motor insurance, Property insurance , Travel insurance , Life insurance etc

Just about anything insurance related; I’m your one stop person. Trust me to provide you with the best rate and service.

For more Enquiries WhatsApp/Call ; 08069988133
Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
AXA Mansard Instant Life Plan

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
AXA Mansard motor Insurance with the best benefits.

WhatsApp 08069988133 if interested

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Life Celebration Plan covers and protects the policy holder against sudden financial worries and eases one of burial expenses in the event of loss of close relatives like parents, grandparents etc.

Call or WhatsApp 08069988133 for any insurance related business

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Do you know that for as low as 1% the value of your house, you can insure your house against fire and burglary ?

When you have insurance be it Life, motor, property, Health ; it gives you the sense of protection knowing that “even if” (we hope it doesn’t happen) the unexpected happens, it won’t have to cause a financial burden on you cos your insurance places you back as if nothing happened financially. It eases you of the financial burden the unexpected may cause.

Get insured today. 08069988133 I’m happy to discuss and guide you through the best insurance plan for you.
Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Did You Know ?

Other than the protection benefits of insurance policies, you can also avail income tax benefits.

The premium paid to buy life insurance policies are eligible for deduction from the taxable income.
Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Good morning Everyone,

Sure, we had a great weekend. A greater week it is going to be by God’s Grace.

For your insurance related businesses; Motor insurance (Comprehensive or third party), Travel insurance, Health Insurance, Fire and Butglary, Public liability, Corporate HMO etc

Call or WhatsApp 08069988133 - Biola
Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Get a Life Insurance Policy today !

Call or WhatsApp 08069988133 for more info

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
God forbid is not a strategy. Get insurance today.
Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is a really sad news here.

Hopefully she had fire insurance in place. At least it would relieve her of some financial burden.

For 0.25% the value of your property, you can insure your assets against fire. AXA Mansard is one company to swiftly attend to your claim request in case(God forbid) it happens.

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Having Comprehensive Motor insurance makes you drive your car with total peace of mind.

Get your motor insurance today

Call/WhatsApp to get AXA Mansard Motor insurance today:

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
The best plan for you. A plan with a lifelong insurance cover and short premium payment term.

DM 08069988133 for more info. Everyone should cop this plan.

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Insurance is what you buy when you don’t need it and what you regret not buying when you need it.
Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bonus Life plan is a whole life insurance that assures your loved ones you love them with a single payment premium of 1.8m guaranteeing your loved ones as shown in the chart putting into factors the parameters in the chart.

08069988133 for more info

Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
When your savings has Life of its own and Life insurance has a bonus Life !!

Bonus Life is an amazingly simple savings plan with great investment returns and Bonus Whole Life insurance cover. In addition to your whole life cover which commences immediately you start saving, you will also get your money back depending on your customized plan.

Once you have completed your payment, your Bonus Whole Life cover stays with you for the rest of your life and your beneficiary will surely get the sum assured upon your demise. Which means securing the future of your loved ones, saving towards your house, dream vacation, project or even saving towards your business is just a step away. If you are excited about this, you are not alone, we are also excited about it

With Bonus Life, you get to enjoy the following;
• Guaranteed lifelong insurance cover
• Tax-free death benefit
• Tax rebate on your contribution
• Interest income with superior yield on savings (MPR – 5%)
• Beneficiary Protection – The death benefit and account balance are payable to named beneficiaries upon the demise of the policyholder.
Other benefits of Bonus Life
• Policy may serve as Bank Loan Collateral to the tune of the surrender value you are entitled to as the time of taking up the policy
• At the age of 65, the policy holder has the option to convert part of or the total cash surrender value on the policy into an annuity

Call or WhatsApp 08069988133 for more info
Re: Insurance by BiolaInsurance: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Start AXA mansard New Life Savings and have …..

Extra savings for lifestyle enhancement
Easy access to contingency funds
Free Life Cover
TAX DEDUCTIBLE BENEFITS please call me 08069988133 for more info and for your motor, travel, life, property insurance etc… � � ☎️ �

(1) (Reply)

Best Performing Stock Markets Worldwide / Distributors Wanted / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.