Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,010 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? (585 Views)

4 Businesses You Can Do With Little Or No Startup Capital! / A Lucrative Business that requires no Capital? / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by aderemielijah(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Greetings to you!

Starting a business without capital is possible especially in this phone pressing generation of ours.

And one of the best Business in this model is DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS.

WHAT IS DROPSHIPPING?
Dropshipping is just the simple and lazy man model of using digital strategy or traditional way to sell a product without having or buying them.

Meaning : You sell products that belong to third parties without having or seeing the product.

The model is called DROPSHIPPING.

Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a person doesn’t keep the products he or she sells in stock. Instead, the person sells a products that belong to the third party strategically.

Dropshipping is a type of business model which enables a business to operate without maintaining inventory, owning a warehouse to store their products or even having to ship their products to their customers themselves.

�You don't need stock.

�You don't need to keep products.

�You don't need cash.

�You don't need to import any products.

�No delivery headache.

�You don't have to worry about delivering the products.

�100% profit, 0% loss.

All you need is a stable internet access and online store, which maybe your WhatsApp Business app. Starting here, your business journey begins.

Let's see how DROPSHIPPING business model works in simple SIX steps...

�#Step one: Find an online supplier who has the products you want to sell.

�#Step two. Show the supplier's products with marked-up prices on your website or Ecommerce Platform and advertise them.

�#Step three: Receive direct payments from the customers who buy from your website or Ecommerce Platform.

�#Step four: Redirect the orders to your suppliers and pay them the original price. Keep the profits to yourself.

�#Step five: Do nothing. The supplier will ship the order directly to your clients.

�#Step six: Repeat the process. Find more products and suppliers if you like, and enjoy greater earnings.

Financial independence and dropshipping go hand-in-hand, and if you're a Nigerian citizen, you've got everything to start this business and achieve great results.

All you need is a stable internet access and online store, preferably your WhatsApp Business app. Start your DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS today.

Mind you, this Business doesn't disturb your 9-5 jobs or academics.

I'm your loyal partner.

���
Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by maestro299: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by extol1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
aderemielijah:
Greetings to you!

Starting a business without capital is possible especially in this phone pressing generation of ours.

WHAT IS DROPSHIPPING?
Dropshipping is just the simple and lazy man model of using digital strategy or traditional way to sell a product without having or buying them.

Meaning : You sell products that belong to third parties without having or seeing the product.

Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a person doesn’t keep the products he or she sells in stock. Instead, the person sells a products that belong to the third party strategically.

Dropshipping is a type of business model which enables a business to operate without maintaining inventory, owning a warehouse to store their products or even having to ship their products to their customers themselves.

�You don't need stock.

�You don't need cash.

�No delivery headache.

�100% profit, 0% loss.

All you need is a stable internet access and online store, which maybe your WhatsApp Business app. Starting here, your business journey begins.

�#Step two. Show the supplier's products with marked-up prices on your website or Ecommerce Platform and advertise them.

�#Step three: Receive direct payments from the customers who buy from your website or Ecommerce Platform.

�#Step four: Redirect the orders to your suppliers and pay them the original price. Keep the profits to yourself.

�#Step five: Do nothing. The supplier will ship the order directly to your clients.

�#Step six: Repeat the process. Find more products and suppliers if you like, and enjoy greater earnings.

Financial independence and dropshipping go hand-in-hand, and if you're a Nigerian citizen, you've got everything to start Thais business and achieve great results.

All you need is a stable internet access and online store, preferably your WhatsApp Business app. Start your DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS today.

I'm your loyal partner.

���
can you school me more on dropshipping

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by horhizah(f): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
If I must be honest with you, all of these things are easy theoretically, but practicing them to get the desired result is where the issue is.

My one cent though.

PS: I'm no pessimist but a realist who believes that you must spend money and work hard and/or smart to make money. It is doable, and I am on the path of doing it. A few more weeks and I'll be back with updates.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by rainlover(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
aderemielijah:
Greetings to you!

WHAT IS DROPSHIPPING?

�You don't need stock.

�You don't need cash.

�No delivery headache.

�100% profit, 0% loss.

Financial independence and dropshipping go hand-in-hand, and if you're a Nigerian citizen, you've got everything to start this business and achieve great results.

I'm your loyal partner.

���
but the payment receipt would be different na. How would one handle that

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by aderemielijah(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
extol1:

can you school me more on dropshipping

Very well.

I'm always happy to share my knowledge.

Especially when I see a serious person who is willing to learn.
Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by aderemielijah(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
horhizah:
If I must be honest with you, all of these things are easy theoretically, but practicing them to get the desired result is where the issue is.

My one cent though.

PS: I'm no pessimist but a realist who believes that you must spend money and work hard and/or smart to make money. It is doable, and I am on the path of doing it. A few more weeks and I'll be back with updates.

I'm so glad that you got the idea.

Best wishes for you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by aderemielijah(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
rainlover:
but the payment receipt would be different na. How would one handle that

Oh wow, that's a good question.

Mind you, there's is an existing agreement between the vendor and the dropshipper, which the customer is not even aware of.

For avoidance of dispute, the amount paid by the customer to you will be on the payment receipt to be issued.

No qualms.
Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by IMO01: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
horhizah:

My one cent though.

I was once like you in owerri when my friend used to tell me about this business i was always told him its a lie
but lo and behold i'm into this business now ive made over 3m in 5 months in this business. its actually called local dropshipping and it can change your story.

bye

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by precioustip(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sir can you give us more insight on how you where able to achieve such results

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by extol1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
aderemielijah:

Very well.
I'm always happy to share my knowledge.
Especially when I see a serious person who is willing to learn.
please I want to learn how can I contact you
Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by extol1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
IMO01:

I was once like you in owerri when my friend used to tell me about this business i was always told him its a lie
but lo and behold i'm into this business now ive made over 3m in 5 months in this business. its actually called local dropshipping and it can change your story.

bye

please can you help a brother on how to fish from dropshipping

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by aderemielijah(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
extol1:

please I want to learn how can I contact you

My WhatsApp contact is on my signature.

See you soon cool
Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by aderemielijah(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
IMO01:

bye

I'm so glad you got the idea and tapped into it.

Much love for you cool
Re: What Business Can I Do With My Smartphone Especially That Requires NO Startup?? by extol1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
aderemielijah:

My WhatsApp contact is on my signature.
See you soon cool
I will chat you up bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Company Called Meta Is Asking For $20M To Give The Name To Zuckerberg / What's Your Experience With Specta Credit Card By Sterling Bank? / Am I In Trouble, Will I Be Arrested For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.