Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,006 members, 7,942,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Will Youths Succeed In Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Youths Succeed In Politics? (232 Views)

An Attack On President's Convoy Will Youths Of That Town Be Killed By Army? No! / When Will Youths Kick Against Old Leaders- Nigerians Dig Out Old Onochie’s Tweet / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Youths Succeed In Politics? by Lifted2000: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerian youths get as e be. Some days back, some Skit Comedians visited Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. For youths who understand network and strategy, this is the kind of steps needed to understand politics and possibly dominate it but Nigerian youths are a different breed.

They just believed that this meeting was about money and politics, they simply could not see beyond their noses.

For anyone who knows President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, the last thing you will get from a meeting with them is brown envelope. These two men don't give and they don't receive.

How do Nigerian youths want to get into politics with this mentality? Who will educate them? In their minds, Taooma, Woli Agba, Josh2Funny and others are millionaires ����

Which way Nigeria? Some even referred to Yemi Elesho's where he said to VP Osinbajo that, "You are a man of the youths. I heard your speech on Monday asking the youths to move on, this is our movement" and criticised it?

For me, the takeaway from here is that Skit Comedians have learnt a thing or two. They have learnt that their followers are not half as intelligent as they think and that public office is not a gold mine for everybody.

Second base!

Re: How Will Youths Succeed In Politics? by Jollylolly(f): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
A man of the youths
Re: How Will Youths Succeed In Politics? by Sebastine1994(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin

You no make one sense, summarize this trash abeg

grin
Re: How Will Youths Succeed In Politics? by flokii: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
I love the fact that PYO is passionate about youths inclusiveness in politics.. he is truly an 'akeweje'

The Youths can start from wards to L.G to HOR elections and move up from there. If we are to be honest with ourselves, politics at the centre is not child's play and it's not rocket science either. So the youths must start somewhere, show they have what it takes and garner necessary support to lead not the 'sowore' style of politics.
Re: How Will Youths Succeed In Politics? by okefranci: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
The youth has to participate before they can succeed

(1) (Reply)

Centre For Transparency Advocacy Deploys 64 Election Observers In Anambra / Video: Akpabio Congratulates Congress Woman Sheila On 25 Years Anniversary In US / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.