Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (65457 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by donhackaz: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

Bro u Bleep up Sha
Babe wey dey give u steady Nack b4 , just because she is tired cause of work, u turn her to punching bag

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Prettychild(f): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Well, let's compare this here with what you claim you experienced. You said you dated a guy and then one day he tried to force himself on you. undecided

Did he force you down, tear off your clothing in order to have his way with you? And when you resisted him, did he use violence against you? undecided

I am trying to understand if there is a pattern here to any of this. undecided
When making statements, try to remove emotions from your comments in order to arrive at a logical conclusion
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Proffessorr: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

Na wa oooooo... See case!
So if she were your wife, would you have arrested her for refusal to allow you have s**??
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Saintmary:

He is to be blamed. Everyone, including you, we should all blame him.

No one should be in this kind of messy situation. Remember you will have daughters too. What if you don't get enough money to take care of them when you need it, will you ask them to live with men like this?

Let him send her out. Let her leave now. Rape is rape.
I. Will train my daughter to be independent and have self worth. ..not be a leech and a manipulator. ..the op did no wrong. .it's where you have land that you defecate when you re drunk
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Saintmary:

He is to be blamed. Everyone, including you, we should all blame him.

No one should be in this kind of messy situation. Remember you will have daughters too. What if you don't get enough money to take care of them when you need it, will you ask them to live with men like this?

Let him send her out. Let her leave now. Rape is rape.
Will train my daughter to be independent and have self worth. ..not be a leech and a manipulator. ..the op did no wrong. .it's where you have land that you defecate when you re drunk
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by hashtagged(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
really so he is free to train her and pay her bills...if she is not comfortable with the sex. ..make she pack out most of you talk like you re close to perfection while the reverse is the case

So it's ok for him to just rape her. If he doesn't want the relationship he can date another girl. Did he sign an agreement that she must give him sex? Useless rapists roaming around, you and the op don't deserve a dick.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Oppy2k2: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I guess my sisters and my mother lack home training
.. I am a Kid..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Saintmary(f): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Will train my daughter to be independent and have self worth. ..not be a leech and a manipulator. ..the op did no wrong. .it's where you have land that you defecate when you re drunk

You have little compassion for other people's children and you're thinking others will have compassion on your own.

You're so sure that your money and upbringing will get your child through this cruel world.

Continue. I like to watch narrow minded people like you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by OdenKelechi(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2021
This one na weyrey sha....You get mind to try and force her ontop her own body just cos she's living with you
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Saintmary:

You have little compassion for other people's children and you're thinking others will have compassion on your own.

You're so sure that your money and upbringing will get your child through this cruel world.

Continue. I like to watch narrow minded people like you.
continue breeding olosho in the name of civilisation. .same you will advice your daughter to avoid broke men but you won't instill self worth into her. ..double standard. I have zero pity for self inflicted injury..everyone will want loyalties from their surbodinate so his own shouldn't be different
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Brunosamel(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2021

ONEITIS will kill you my only advice go and buy the book rational male by rollo tomassi and read it will help you life and make you a better person
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2021
hashtagged:

So it's ok for him to just rape her. If he doesn't want the relationship he can date another girl. Did he sign an agreement that she must give him sex? Useless rapists roaming around, you and the op don't deserve a dick.
you need to format your brain sir...pls tell us if all the sex you have ever had is consensual from the beginning
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by KingAlabi: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021

She is no more desires you, simple!!!

What to do?
Rebuild the desire if you think it is worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by PrincewithGod(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2021
You are living with a woman that is not your wife and you are proud of it. You better repent and give your life to Christ and desist from all forms of immorality and other sins if not you will burn in hell forever.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by descarado: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2021
crackhaus:

I have watched the video.
I cannot have that kind of brother biko! Thank God for my genes...

Over here in Kentucky, we are a very proud people.

Wetin go make manchi go dey stay with a woman he's not married to in a house where she pays the rent (according to him, they've stayed in four different apartments and she has locked him out of three grin).
It's obvious she pays the rent, cos no way on earth will she lock her fiancé out of apartments he paid/contributed rent for. Na juju?

What a silly person
And he was still not ashamed to record/post it... cheesy

The first time she locked him out, oga went back to stay.
Second time she did the same thing, he still went back to stay.

Nigga doesn't have pride at all.

He's the exact kind of feminized man modern women love anyway — a tool.

Make una carry am abeg...
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
I know you will rant cheesy

You missed the main jist.
Engaged for 9 years!

So it must be the man who is holding unto the lady.
And he boldly said he put the mosquito net cheesy cheesy
The day I saw this, I got and angry, then started laughing, anger again and more laughter.

Both of them need serious deliverance cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Chibabe1(f): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Shut up!!!
You are a rapist!
Beast!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by lekan3531(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2021
You are jst a confirm and stupid boy....Oloriburuku Omo
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by BlessedChild7: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2021
Awon Rappist...

The law will catch up with you soon.

Only about two weeks you never lash you don begin rape person daughter.
What if you are married and your wife denies you of sex for one week?? You go kill her keep her dead body the Bleep be that ni?

Note: You don’t love that girl, Na only her kpekus you like, if not you go find out waiting be her issue...

Meanwhile if your girlfriend refuse give you sex, find your match way you fit the enter every hour baba... life too short

I come humbly in peace

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ordovicianonly(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2021

You are nothing but a rapist . So you think cos she is living with you ,she is now your sex you ? You are not married to her and even if you marry her ,you don’t have any right to her body . She tore her pant can be used against you anywhere that you raped her . Rapist are jailed for 21 years

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ba7man(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Robnectar:

Lol,... How your end bro
We good bruh.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by benqo01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2021

OP you took that too far,hitting her cos of that is uncalled for e no make sense at all,apply wisdom here
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Lummydee1998: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You ignored her complaints , and eventually took it upon yourself to rape her in order to satisfy yourself, and you are here to what again? undecided

Seun, moderators, does Nairaland have IP tracker so we can track this RAPIST'S address/location make them catch am abeg... undecided
���
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Lummydee1998: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
This ur story Na pure rape..��
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by AYNL: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
what a Stoopid man you are you fit go jail
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bigpapi: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2021

Meanwhile she's fucking everyday MUMU
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by pedrilo: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
garriAndsugar:
So you did all these because your girlfriend refused giving you sex..

What will you now do when she becomes your wife??

SMH
The guy is a foolish and inconsiderate person.
I work and my wife works too.
Yesterday, I was in d mood but madam said she was tired.
I let her be.
This guy is a mad person walahi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Disgusting and disrespectful rapist! I am sure you have raped your mother. Useless and irresponsible set of people.

Seems you summed up yourself and your mom here.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oppy2k2:

Lack of home training, a child that wakes his father up with a slap

Oh.. so that is what you do to your father ...
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Yusman316(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Imagine someone courting death just because of sex. Some people never learn. Perhaps he hasn't heard the saying "hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.