Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (65455 Views)

2 Russian Women Beat Man To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Them / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
CorGier:

You fickle lot keep acting like the world revolves around your vagina. OP may be culpable with his approach to the matter, but I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of you SJWs and demonize him over one silly mistake.

Your friend and sister, Chidimma. Remember her? She's the cold-blooded killer of Ataga, the Super TV Boss. A married man with kids. Where was the outrage? No talk of her rotting in jail and all that gibberish. Some idiots even saw her as being too pretty to be a killer. She was seen cat-walking her arse to the courtroom the last time we heard of her.
Go and try that same silly mistake and see where it will end you.
You are bringing Chidinma's case up, if that married man with kids had controlled his sexual urges in the first place by being faithful to his wife, he wouldn't have met his end that way. There are many other married men that have died while cheating (not being able to control their sexual urges). Same goes for the women too.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by vickydevoka(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
frozen70:

Yes but more on women
Men are ever ready, even under the highest tension of his life
If I no get strength I no fit fùck, people different o
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by bigfather(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

Sex 3 to 4 times in a week ?! ...thats averagely 15 times in a month out or 31 days ?! Shey u nor get work ni ? Or are u just a sex addict undecided
Any busy minded and working person nor go dey think of sex like this. And if you wan continue ...Then Marry the girl !
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Oppy2k2: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Oh I wake up my father with a slap, I am a bad child born by mistake ... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by galaxy2020(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Do the needful, go and marry her if you truly love her, if you scatter the kpekus finish, you go come dump her like rag. If I were she, I will report you for rape. GO AND MARRY IF U WANT PERMANENT KPEKUS.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Disgusting person that supports rape...You will end up in prison.

Are you mistaking me for your father ??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by talk2cletus: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

GEE U BE FOOL I SWEAR.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Rapist! Omo ale radarada!

This message is definitely for your FATHER not me .. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oppy2k2:

I Lack home training, i am a child that wakes his father up with a slap, My mother is a rapist
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Habib101: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Are you suggesting that when he is married he will automatically get a woman to have sex on his schedule or what? undecided

Here's a better question, would you be willing, after reading this, to allow your dear sister to marry someone like the OP? undecided
If u read my comment at the end u will see were I said do it the proper way I don't mean having sex constantly like he mentioned but having sex after marriage is better not multiple times in a space of small time.and to your question I would never allow my sis marry such grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by pocohantas(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
CorGier:

Frankly I don't fùck with you, but I'll indulge you this one time. Link me to your initial post on this matter. I wan check something.

Indulge who? If you like, take this mentality and enter abroad. You’ll indulge the prison authorities. You will also see people that will fck with you there. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ofadaman(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
angelfallz:
Its your type that beg women for sex. grin

Your type that rape women
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by DukeJenrus: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
You're very stupid someone you called your girlfriend not married to her you need to be arrested for raping her
How foolish you're having sex with someone that's not even your wife and you have the ordercity to post it here big fools.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by angelfallz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin
See this false rape accuser.

Ofadaman:

Your type that rape women
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by DukeJenrus: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Continue fornicating both of you later you'll as God to forgive you your sins both of you are fools, how I wish I leave in the same compound with you na to give you wetin you deserve flog hail out of you to receive sense
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Decryptor(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2021

Shame no catch you to come Nairaland tell us say girl that is co-habiting with you whom you have not married legally denied you sex! undecided

**Modified**

The idiót has even deleted his account!

Foólish boy and his girlfriend too is stupíd. Both are mad to be living with each other for years
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Shalommy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Somebody son you want use sex to scatter that girl, tomorrow u japa?.. God is watching u.. Chaii..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Stanfeelings: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
LETS FACE FACT HERE...NO SENTIMENTS ATTACHED. DUDE, SHE IS NO MORE INTO U. SHE ALLOWED U THEM CZ U WERE PROVIDING FOR HER. NOW SHE HAS A JOB, SHE DOESNT NEED U AGAIN. SHE PROBABLY HAS SOMEONE ELSE. U FOR CALMLY TELL HER TO LEAVE THAN SLAPPING AND TRYING TO RAPE HER. IN AS MUCH AS I UNDERSTAND, U HAVE NO COGENT REASONS TO BEAT HER. SO BETTER MAKE UNA SEPARATE. LET HER GO. SHE ISNT INTO U NO MORE. U HAVE SERVED UR PURPOSE. MAKE PEACE WITH YOURSELF ELSE U GO FEEL BAD IF SHE LEAVES LIKE THIS. TOMOROW U GO SEE AM WITH ANOTHER GUY AND U GO FEEL BAD. ASK HER IF SHE IS STILL INTO THE RELATIONSHIP...THE REPLY WILL BE NO. SO LET HER GO. DONT EVER BEAT A WOMAN, CZ OF SEX. ARE U OK?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by vinceyinnovation: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin see how someone will create a random thread and bring many monikers to bleat about it...

Nairaland mods are really trying... more money to them..

I seem to like the fighting spirit in the comments here
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by kingdestiny(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
You kept her just becox of sex, u are not even married to her, u don d rape her, sex is supposed to be an agreement between u two, sometimes u need to put urself in her position to see d kind stress she pass first,
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by kelvinjay90(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ulunne777:
I would have asked for this girls family but from here I was told that a lot of them girls are the breadwinners in their homes,which is why their ppl cannot ask why their sister is living with her boyfriend going to 2 yrs now performing wifely duties even more than some wives.(Ask married man how many of them get sex 3 to 4 times a week)

You this stupid Op,if you finish her vagona like this pre marriage,which style will you ppl do after marriage.You now had mind to attempt rape on her.Ishi mebiri GI! I swear your head no correct at all.

Ihere megbuokwa GI ebe ahu!She should have used her knees on your groins

You're right bro, I hadly have sex with my wife and we have been married for a while now, if she complain say she tire, I go pack myself well for one side on the bed and think about how tomorrow work go dey tidious and my prick go just sleep like that..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by alabisulaiman31: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2021

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly

refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

For you to have more sex, report your foolishness to police station. You must be mad Mr Man... Something must kill a man. You did this and you can come online to narrate it. Chai! The world has gone crazy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Segzy19: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
So you would have raepd her abi. E be like say madness dey worry you. CNA you just imagine the nonsense you type up there, even with boldness. Ogbeni, you better go invest in your life both present and future. Make she go die for your hand as you wanted to force your way into her, what will you be staying by now?
garriAndsugar:
So you did all these because your girlfriend refused giving you sex..

What will you now do when she becomes your wife??

SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by stayclearofme: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Are you mistaking me for your father ??
You are very rude! You have insulted his mother and father twice. The bias and yeye moderators you are calling will not see that. You don't have home training at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by samtol4(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
You are a rapist. You deserved to be in jail
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Habib101:

If u read my comment at the end u will see were I said do it the proper way I don't mean having sex constantly like he mentioned but having sex after marriage is better not multiple times in a space of small time.and to your question I would never allow my sis marry such grin
So couples in marriage aren't able to have marriage even twice or more a day if they so choose? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.