Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,347 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do (2449 Views)

Why Did Abacha Do This (video) / Anambra: Buhari is not In Support Of Emergency Rule – Obiano / I Ask Myself If Nigeria Police Are Living Good Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Sergio101:
This op sef.
I don't know how to qualify you.
should I say leaky encephalon??
should I say you are in rabid State?? because clearly you ain't in a sober State.
You said you ain't smoking, maybe you do take em spiritual.

You are in any way supporting buhari as an Igbo guy?? educated for that matter. look at what the cecity of pointless support you are giving a lifeless bubu is reducing you to.

Mr Man come of the delusion.
ka anyi aga arụrụ gị agwụ??
You just don't know where I'm coming from and instead of for you to calm down and think you think with your heart, it is obvious that Anarchy was what that was looming and no one cared about the truth but as much as I hate Buhari, when he do the right thing I must appreciate him.

No matter how much we want Biafra, endangering an electoral process is a hell no and hijacking the state is worse, It is true that Kanu is under illegal incarceration but stopping election in Anambra is only denying Ndi Anambra their civil right, so I would be grateful to anyone who made the election hold.

I do hate Buhari and I admire IPOB but no one has the right to stop election
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2021
9japride:
I don't think this OP is Igbo, he's always trying so hard to claim Igbo. Always coming up with controversial topics.
Oga I have nothing to prove to you Biko go and rest
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by 9japride(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Open grazing is one of the causes of desertification.
Fulanization is a threat. You may choose not to believe because you are still in your 20s. We shared your sentiments when growing up. Fulanization has three agendas- politics, economics and religion.
[color=#006600][/color]

The OP is one of the Northerner guys, he's emotions will always sell him out.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Open grazing is one of the causes of desertification.
Fulanization is a threat. You may choose not to believe because you are still in your 20s. We shared your sentiments when growing up. Fulanization has three agendas- politics, economics and religion.
We have our own agenda as Igbos, Fulanisation is not a threat to Igbos, for one reason they don't trust us, I can remember Bello once referring to us as Vermins, if Fulani succeeded in Fulanising Igbos we would eventually seize their crown and we shall install our people in every emirate and we shall be AlaIgbo the capital of Islam in Nigeria just same way we are the capital of Christianity in Nigeria.

We are daring and ambitious and two kings can't share a throne, we are not blinded by religion and we are extremist even if we all become muslims Fulnis would never want to share a mosque with us becuase they know that we would replace them as chief Imams, no doubt once we learn Arabic and the Islanic tenets we would take over, Fulalis won't touch the Igbos with a long pole they are scheming a way to kick us out of Nigeria so that they can do with the rest what they pleases
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by 9japride(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga I have nothing to prove to you Biko go and rest
[color=#006600][/color]

You don't have to prove anything. After all 9ja politicians can lie even when caught red handed. You are definitely up to something and as I said earlier your post are usually done just to attract unnecessary attacks on Igbos. Do whatever that makes you happy. It's a free world.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You don't have to prove anything. After all 9ja politicians can lie even when caught red handed. You are definitely up to something and as I said earlier your post are usually done just to attract unnecessary attacks on Igbos. Do whatever that makes you happy. It's a free world.
Yes I won't lie and say that I'm not up to something, it is obvious that I'm up to something but what I'm up to is what even you won't be able to decipher until we strike. Meanwhile if it makes you feel better in assuming that I'm anti Igbo, hold on to it like a ritual, it is even better if people feel like I'm not Igbo so that when I do things they won't have to label it like they did the Igbos with Nzeogwu
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by joyandfaith: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

We have our own agenda as Igbos, Fulanisation is not a threat to Igbos, for one reason they don't trust us, I can remember Bello once referring to us as Vermins, if Fulani succeeded in Fulanising Igbos we would eventually seize their crown and we shall install our people in every emirate and we shall be AlaIgbo the capital of Islam in Nigeria just same way we are the capital of Christianity in Nigeria.

We are daring and ambitious and two kings can't share a throne, we are not blinded by religion and we are extremist even if we all become muslims Fulnis would never want to share a mosque with us becuase they know that we would replace them as chief Imams, no doubt once we learn Arabic and the Islanic tenets we would take over, Fulalis won't touch the Igbos with a long pole they are scheming a way to kick us out of Nigeria so that they can do with the rest what they pleases

You are sounding like a confused person or double agent. You have an agenda.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by paramakina202: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2021
Buhari for whatever reason never endorsed Andy Uba so I am not surprised he did not rig for him,however cudos to INEC and FG for organazing a free and fair election in Anambra state.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

You are sounding like a confused person or double agent. You have an agenda.
Yes, we have our own agenda as Igbos, go and ask Awolowo, or as at today Go and Ask Adeyinka's grandson, Fulanis have their own agenda which is deeping the Koran in the Atlantic and seceding much later, we also have our own agenda as Igbos which I'm not the one to tell you and You Yorubas have your own agenda of using and dumping Nigeria and everyone is back with their master plan.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by poiZon: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I was born a in catholic Igbo home, I had never smoked the last time I got drunk was when I was around 18 the day we finished secondary school, I'm 26 now, I had not tasted alcohol for quite a long time, so this is not what you think, I frown at anarchy and disorder and I like to assessment of capacity
Alex is still a boy....
Sorry for quoting u all these while..
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by 9japride(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Yes I won't lie and say that I'm not up to something, it is obvious that I'm up to something but what I'm up to is what even you won't be able to decipher until we strike. Meanwhile if it makes you feel better in assuming that I'm anti Igbo, hold on to it like a ritual, it is even better if people feel like I'm not Igbo so that when I do things they won't have to label it like they did the Igbos with Nzeogwu
[color=#006600][/color]

As I said do whatever that makes you happy, time will always reveal everything.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:
Buhari for whatever reason never endorsed Andy Uba so I am not surprised he did not rig for him,however cudos to INEC and FG for organazing a free and fair election in Anambra state.
Buhari is scared and non ambitious, he is not quite a natural tough guy, OBJ could have at Least tried, I think Buharis whole fear is just IPOB
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
AlexBells:
I'm one of Buharis Secret admirer, he is sometimes a chronic failure but there is an aspect of Baba that I really admire.

But even at that Buhari is seemingly too nice or weak, imagine during his other coup, Baba jejely left the government, my favourite Nigerians remains, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Sani Abacha.

Meanwhile the Issue with Anambra, I expected Baba to make sure that Anambra becomes APC but Baba seem to have a little conscience left, it could have gladdened my heart, note, I don't hate APGA nor literally care about APC nor PDP but I was not happy with the way Anambra was near frozen.

And I keep warning those that try to paint an untouchable monster when addressing the issue of Northern terrorists generally, I keep telling them, the morale in AlaIgbo is high and Terrorist Northernees or any invasive People should know their place, apparently the Igbo nation don't bow to no man or woman and this should be a coded message to invaders, before they overstep they should know how ambitious and dangerous the Igbo nation can be, because a Sultan crown can look good in my head if Ruga can look good in my land.

I told people close to me, Anambra election is a deciding factor and it MUST hold, I get the voice of separatist Agitators are clear but they are serving another purpose showing how AlaIgbo is capable or incapable of tackling any assault but I was not impressed with Anambra the security preparedness is very low for a state which pride itself as a model and power State in AlaIgbo.

All in all, thanks president Buhari, thanks to Anambra State government, thanks to IPOB, I'm really proud of Ndi Anambra and every other party that played their part, my heart goes out to the inconvenienced ones especially those that lost loved ones, it was not supposed to be this way but God knows the best.
[/s]

Continue crying
Andy Uba was scammed

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by poiZon: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not a Buhari Supporter, he is a failure, I'm saying I'm impressed in the way Anambra was handled and at the end the election was free and fair, Anambra Election is the only impressive thing Buhari ever achieved as much as I'm concerned and peace had been restored in the East becuase the Igbo elites rallied around IPOB within the 11th hours so if IPOB still have no regards for the elders at this point or the elders have no regards for IPOB then we are in for long thing
Elections are not rigged at the polling units or collation centres now, elections are rigged at the courts either Supreme or tribunal
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

Continue crying
Andy Uba was scammed
Who told you that I'm a supporters of Andy, I campaigned for Soludo but I didn't like the looming anarchy but thanks to God We did not get to that point of no return and for that reason I'm proud
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
poiZon:

Alex is still a boy....
Sorry for quoting u all these while..
If it more about being a boy, how old was Kaduna Nzeogwu when he struck 29, I'm 26, if God sustains me, watch out for 2024, you would understand
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by paramakina202: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Buhari is scared and non ambitious, he is not quite a natural tough guy, OBJ could have at Least tried, I think Buharis whole fear is just IPOB

Buhari does not trust or like Andy and he even refused to take pictures with him and also refused to attend APC rally in Anambra in support of Andy Uba it have little or nothing to do with IPOB.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Buhari does not trust or like Andy and he even refused to take pictures with him and also refused to attend APC rally in Anambra in support of Andy Uba it have little or nothing to do with IPOB.
It had more to do with 2024, The Fulanis won't really support any tough Igbo candidate, they don't trust Uba, they prefer candidates like Ugwuanyi, Obiano, these people have Zero offensive tactics,

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by paramakina202: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

It had more to do with 2024, The Fulanis won't really support any tough Igbo candidate, they don't trust Uba, they prefer candidates like Ugwuanyi, Obiano, these people have Zero offensive tactics,

Anambra people made the right choice in Soludo,Andy Uba's desperation,greed and selfishness would have return Anambra state to Mbadinuju's era.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Anambra people made the right choice in Soludo,Andy Uba's desperation,greed and selfishness would have return Anambra state to Mbadinuju's era.
My major fear is that come 2024, there is going to be intense pressure in the country and Soludo don't seem like a capable hand to pilot regional affair as he would be a sitting governor during 2023 election and 2024 transition, you would ask yourself why didnt Buhari support Andy, I just pray Soludo is pragmatic and tough
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by paramakina202: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:

My major fear is that come 2024, there is going to be intense pressure in the country and Soludo don't seem like a capable hand to pilot regional affair as he would be a sitting governor during 2023 election and 2024 transition, you would ask yourself why didnt Buhari support Andy, I just pray Soludo is pragmatic and tough

Buhari made the right decision to remain neutral and allow ndi Anambra to elect their own leader he should be commended for that.Ndi Igbo are still lamenting over the supreme court imposition of Hope Uzodimma on ndi Imo.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Buhari made the right decision to remain neutral and allow ndi Anambra to elect their own leader he should be commended for that.Ndi Igbo are still lamenting over the supreme court imposition of Hope Uzodimma on ndi Imo.
Forget those people lamenting, they are vocal minorities, politics don't have to be about a permanent emotions, when someone does the right thing irrespective of whether you hate such person you appreciate the person, I don't like Buhhari as a person but I appreciate what happened in Anambra, even the supreme court governor in Imo, the recovery of Imo oil wells had been a plus,

While I regret the numerous killings it was bound to happen, because while ESN formation is a good thing as it was initially targeted on terrorists but you don't just form such armed wing even as a rebel group and expect the central government to watch you take everyone into a civil war.

The fact is that ignorant is not an excuse to the law, yes people have a right to self defense but the government also have the right to protect sovereignty, so no one is judging due process here but everything is not about sentiments, Buhari from all indications did not interfere with Anambra elections and he should be appreciated for that transparency
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Antivirus92(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:
They have no option, they cannot rig it,
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Antivirus92(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have not seen in a long time a person as confused and as baseless as this op,,,
He is neither here nor there!
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by AlexBells(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Antivirus92:
I have not seen in a long time a person as confused and as baseless as this op,,,
He is neither here nor there!
It is not yet my time to be here nor there so I'm sitting on the fence until I have enough defence
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
AlexBells:
I'm one of Buharis Secret admirer, he is sometimes a chronic failure but there is an aspect of Baba that I really admire.

But even at that Buhari is seemingly too nice or weak, imagine during his other coup, Baba jejely left the government, my favourite Nigerians remains, Kaduna Nzeogwu and Sani Abacha.

Meanwhile the Issue with Anambra, I expected Baba to make sure that Anambra becomes APC but Baba seem to have a little conscience left, it could have gladdened my heart, note, I don't hate APGA nor literally care about APC nor PDP but I was not happy with the way Anambra was near frozen.

And I keep warning those that try to paint an untouchable monster when addressing the issue of Northern terrorists generally, I keep telling them, the morale in AlaIgbo is high and Terrorist Northernees or any invasive People should know their place, apparently the Igbo nation don't bow to no man or woman and this should be a coded message to invaders, before they overstep they should know how ambitious and dangerous the Igbo nation can be, because a Sultan crown can look good in my head if Ruga can look good in my land.

I told people close to me, Anambra election is a deciding factor and it MUST hold, I get the voice of separatist Agitators are clear but they are serving another purpose showing how AlaIgbo is capable or incapable of tackling any assault but I was not impressed with Anambra the security preparedness is very low for a state which pride itself as a model and power State in AlaIgbo.

All in all, thanks president Buhari, thanks to Anambra State government, thanks to IPOB, I'm really proud of Ndi Anambra and every other party that played their part, my heart goes out to the inconvenienced ones especially those that lost loved ones, it was not supposed to be this way but God knows the best.

I get you. You pragmatically favoured an APC win because you understand that proximity to the centre, beyond sentiments, is all important in Nigeria.

As an example, OBJ messed up the SW and Tinubu took the region to central relevance to the glory of the SW today.

Yet you still value that Buhari ultimately let Anambra folks have the final say. I too commend PMB for that.

If the will of the people continue to hold sway then we will get it right in Nigeria in the end.

Much as I understand you desire to see Anambra benefit from being an annex of the ruling Party, I will say Anambra dodged the bullet with Ubah.

He is a villain of the highest order. A total good-for-nothing who will only take the SE backwards because Anambra is the premier State of the SE like Lagos is to the SW. It is a flagship State deserving a super Governor I think Soludo can be.

Soludo won't be isolated on the platform of the APGA. The man is a solutions provider and people like that always find a way to get on with others in pursuit of the bigger objective cool
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by paramakina202: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Antivirus92:
They have no option, they cannot rig it,

Probably you are one of those who few days ago was shouting no election in anambra state and Biafraland and when they ask you reason for your irrational stand you will claim that votes doe not count in election and use what happened in Imo as a proof.So what changed now?
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
HELLO
AM ORGANIZING A WHATSAPP ON VOTER'S EDUCATION AND GOVERNANCE.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Antivirus92(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

Probably you are one of those who few days ago was shouting no election in anambra state and Biafraland and when they ask you reason for your irrational stand you will claim that votes doe not count in election and use what happened in Imo as a proof.So what changed now?
go and sit down,
The moment some of u learn how to construct a sentence, every other person beside them becomes an illiterate!
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by paramakina202: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Antivirus92:
go and sit down,
The moment few of u learn how to construct a sentence, every other person beside them becomes an illiterate!

When ever they are cornered they will have to resort to insults which is typical of hopeless oath takers.
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by Antivirus92(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
paramakina202:

When ever they are cornered they will have to resort to insults which is typical of hopeless oath takers.
professor of politics and mind reading,,,
Anybody whose opinion differs from yours is an ipob/esn because i already know that that's your next line of action,,,,
looking for insults where there is none and at the same time being so insultive,,,
compare "go and sit down" and "senseless" in ur "insult vocabulary"
Re: Anambra: Buhari Seem Weak And Nice, Sometimes I Ask Myself What Would Abacha Do by paramakina202: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Antivirus92:
professor of politics and mind reading,,,
Anybody whose opinion differs from yours is an ipob/esn because i already know that that's your next line of action,,,,
looking for insults where there is none and at the same time being so insultful,,,
compare "go and sit down" and "senseless" in ur "insult vocabulary"

Go and sit down is not a nice compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic / Peter Obi Wikipedia Page Vs Kwakwaso Wikipedia Page / Why Peter Obi Got Angry: How Dino Coughed Whenever Peter Obi Spoke : Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.